• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 21st

193 posts in this topic

Posted

Is Kibe A on shop for good? If thats the case I would like a refund on my Web Kibe A purchase, I been scammed.

Posted

Awaken witch Shift + Q doesn't seem to be working either. :S Very disappointing. The hype! Died.

Posted

i literally come back to this game from easily 30+ days of not playing a couple days ago.... no returning player event for me.. feels-----ingbadman.

Posted (edited)

Snow areas are still causing massive disconnects I cant stay logged in more than 15 minutes before getting booted out of game in cities. I tried all graphic modes it apparently isnt a graphic setting that will fix it, am I the only one having this problem now, its been doing this since the last patch? Since the game came up I have been disconnected over 10 times.

Edited by Tabri
1 person likes this

Posted

Snow areas are still causing massive disconnects I cant stay logged in more than 15 minutes before getting booted out of game in cities. I tried all graphic modes it apparently isnt a graphic setting that will fix it, am I the only one having this problem now, its been doing this since the last patch?

last patch was actually fixing it or rather their different routers .. but it seems lags are back get it back ffs as it was last week......... OMG

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we get a fix on the Residence UI constantly resetting itself?  It started last patch, and it's very annoying.

1 person likes this

Posted

So all awakenings released for every class now? 

Posted

So all awakenings released for every class now? 

Everyone except the Dark Knight, which we don't have yet.

Posted

I like how the 'Christmas Big Tree' is neither a tree, nor big.

NotAX3p.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Buff Valkyries Please :(

Get awakening and upgrade your gear plus add buffs, valkyries awakened are indestructible plus they have some aoe... Buff Warriors instead.

Posted

Get awakening and upgrade your gear plus add buffs, valkyries awakened are indestructible plus they have some aoe... Buff Warriors instead.

You obviously have no idea what are you talking about .... or you are a western troll spy send to sweden

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon i guess [Exklusive] Kibelius set is not that Exklusive after all???

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how the 'Christmas Big Tree' is neither a tree, nor big.

NotAX3p.jpg

I agree. It is very stupid. Why cant o have a real tree that goes all the way to the ceiling? 

Posted

Seriously? Can you guys put up some NEW costumes for ranger instead of the event ones and the old time limited ones?

I know there are 3 costumes that we don't have comparing to Korean ver. At least put one of those up, please.

Posted

OK now gavi regan for everyone

plis

Posted

Didn't fix the Santa drop items that fall through the ground and can't be opened though... lol

Posted

Is the Kibelius set A permanent now or only temporary. If it is temporary I am probably not going to be able to get it due to cash concerns and noone posting any on market. Sad days :<.

Posted

give us finaly a head size slider   they are extrem  ugly small in this game  =(   been complainning since beta   still did not do anything about it

3 people like this

Posted

Hold on so you're giving all the players that don't play anymore 10m and a free 100m accessory??? disgusting

Just came back 2 weeks ago after being in and out of the hospital for a long period a lot has changed but i got one question where the hell is my

Fine Accessory Box (1x)

Posted

Never nouver

Never stop dreaming .... you nouver know with kakao 

2 people like this

Posted

give us finaly a head size slider   they are extrem  ugly small in this game  =(   been complainning since beta   still did not do anything about it

THIS! I hope the devs implement this. The new Dark Knight has it the worst! Also need neck thickness slider to work, right now it does nothing when you change it =(

1 person likes this

Posted

any update on a hotfix to add ultimate teleport???

Posted

Snow areas are still causing massive disconnects I cant stay logged in more than 15 minutes before getting booted out of game in cities. I tried all graphic modes it apparently isnt a graphic setting that will fix it, am I the only one having this problem now, its been doing this since the last patch? Since the game came up I have been disconnected over 10 times.

it isn't the snow, it is the node boundaries causing DC and reloads ... it happened on a large scale when they first instituted the node boundary graphics

and this time it happened on server merge on a massive scale

1 person likes this

Posted

Yup, that underwater snow sure looks resolved to me.

2016-12-21_531278703.thumb.JPG.9af053126

1 person likes this