• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 21st

193 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought we were getting young looking Wizards????

Posted

What is this nymph thing?

Waternymph.jpg

Anyone got an answer to this yet?

Ive also seen some "earth elemental" types roaming around, assuming this in pic is a water elemental

They cant be interacted with at all, the earthies seem to stamp around from one place to another back and forth, forth and back endlessly, the wateries seem to gather around bank npc's (or posibly near water since ive seen them at heidel and velia banks) and just drift about

Posted

Yup, that underwater snow sure looks resolved to me.

2016-12-21_531278703.thumb.JPG.9af053126

Oh they converted Snow to Plankton didn't you know? Apparently the whales were hungry.

Posted

Fix our awakening! You leave out ultimate teleport, but our BASIC attack skills dont work. Paralysis broken. Toxic flood broken. Lava ability broken. FIX OUR AWAKENING. >:(

Posted

Anyone got an answer to this yet?

Ive also seen some "earth elemental" types roaming around, assuming this in pic is a water elemental

They cant be interacted with at all, the earthies seem to stamp around from one place to another back and forth, forth and back endlessly, the wateries seem to gather around bank npc's (or posibly near water since ive seen them at heidel and velia banks) and just drift about

Part of witch and wizard awakenings, it's the summons

Posted

Part of witch and wizard awakenings, it's the summons

Oh.. thats disapointing, but ty for the answer :)

Posted

Get awakening and upgrade your gear plus add buffs, valkyries awakened are indestructible plus they have some aoe... Buff Warriors instead.

and give warriors +50 ap

Posted

Fix our awakening! You leave out ultimate teleport, but our BASIC attack skills dont work. Paralysis broken. Toxic flood broken. Lava ability broken. FIX OUR AWAKENING. >:(

Lava Pool Broken, Paralyze Broken, Super armor not being applied, transition between awaken and main hand is no working, No ultimate teleport.

Side Note: How to unsummon awaken summons. We don't need more NPCs slowing down the servers

Posted

• Main and Awakening weapon attack power both contribute to the damage of the awakening skills damage.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @PM_Jouska Is this change applied to all classes or just witch and wizard? Moreso, is this a previous change that was already impleneted but you decided to now only shove the 'note' into these patch notes? Complete side note.. When are we getting Nouver?? And Margoria??? Nouver was promised months ago and if we don't get him/it + Margoria and it's expansion in the next patch, then yet again we'd have been lied to..

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously charging seven dollars and twenty cents for some tiny leaves on the bottom of my balls?  And that's on sale?  

Really bro?  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

But the dandelion wizard/witch weapon for 20-30 millions is working as intended? I mean, normally a dandelion costs 80-90 millions...

Edited by Kismet

Posted

it isn't the snow, it is the node boundaries causing DC and reloads ... it happened on a large scale when they first instituted the node boundary graphics

and this time it happened on server merge on a massive scale

Well I had no disconnect problem before the December 14th patch now I constantly disconnect, it seems to be near the cities Im safe near Tariff and Glish or the outer areas. Whatever is causing it I wish they would fix this before anything else.

2 people like this

Posted

So.. where's nouver we were promised before christmas?

Posted (edited)

But the dandelion wizard/witch weapon for 20-30 millions is working as intended? I mean, normally a dandelion costs 80-90 millions...

Yeah it's working as intended, same happens with every other item. The Kunoichi one was the same. It takes a few items to raise the praise or in other cases to drop them like Red Nose Armor,it was down to 9.5mil, once it was over 100mil long time ago....... 

The blue awakening weapon for the wizard/witch starts low too before enough sales raise the price. One reason why will not sell one atm :P

Edited by Zardoz71
1 person likes this

Posted

thank you for the hotfix

Posted

well at least we now know who the whiniest class(es) now is.....and we thought it was warriors....

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it was like that with the previous dandes. Like for ninja no one was posting dandes because they could only post it for 30 mil.  It either self adjusted or they fixed it but just give it some time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I had no disconnect problem before the December 14th patch now I constantly disconnect, it seems to be near the cities Im safe near Tariff and Glish or the outer areas. Whatever is causing it I wish they would fix this before anything else.

i agree

all i do now is find a safe spot and AFK process/cook/fish

i can't do anything that involves moving whether AFK or actively playing

Posted

where is young wizard we see in awakening trailer?

Posted

this has always been the case for every awakening. its not new

source? please excuse me not taking a random bit of hearsay from a completely random entity on the forums.

Posted

where is young wizard we see in awakening trailer?

You have to press F4, and choose in appearance setting the "face"

Posted

hello why this new event doesent work yestrday i got reward today no reward wtf?

Posted

You obviously have no idea what are you talking about .... or you are a western troll spy send to sweden

Faced an awakened Valk and I am a level 56 awaken warrior, they do not die if you know how to play them. Every awakened valk i faced are pure tanks so buffing them in attack would only cause them to be indestructible fighting machines. I am not a troll I am saying from my own personal encounters that valkyries if played correctly and geared they do not die, very hard to kill.

Posted

haven't played since they broke a lot of their promises and started down the p2w path.  Did they ever fix it or is the game just go off the deep end?