• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did you get an outfit from the market today?

Did you get an outfit from the market today?   146 votes

1. 1. Did you?

• Yes! I got one!
    • no.. ;n;
    • I GIVE UP
    • bought one with pearls lel
    • i accidentally bought 2 ._.
    • which witch?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did you get a witch a or wizard awakening outfit today? haha :P

Edited by woohoo
1 person likes this

Posted

No.  But then I wasn't trying to buy one today either.

Posted

And here I had a hope that you would get aa free outfit today...

Posted

Been trying for about 8hrs now not even kidding about 300 so far have been sold i m sitting on the screen right now every time i hit bid it comes back with failed to purchase. I refuse to pay for the outfit at this point just due to the shear amount of money i have already dumped into the game. I think there are people botting the market or i am very unlucky. One thing is for sure it is very frustrating after about 100 tries you want to smash your pc and scream cuss words at your screen at the 200 tries point you become numb and start thinking your doing something wrong and you hate everyone on the server. Around 300 tries you start to question the meaning of life and maybe you should just uninstall the game and do something productive with you life. Item [Witch] Labreve Weapon & Outfit Premium Set 383 sold atm i been sitting on screen since there was only 81 sold thats my story of how my night has gone and when ya ask if i bought one my answer is NO I HAVE NOT

1 person likes this

Posted

woohoo <3

Well don't be worried about not getting a witch premium outfit, people who sell outfits are going to spam these.

Posted

it was pretty easy as long as most witches and wizards were still doing their quest ...i can imagine it got very nasty after an hour or two xD

Posted

Been trying for about 8hrs now not even kidding about 300 so far have been sold i m sitting on the screen right now every time i hit bid it comes back with failed to purchase. I refuse to pay for the outfit at this point just due to the shear amount of money i have already dumped into the game. I think there are people botting the market or i am very unlucky. One thing is for sure it is very frustrating after about 100 tries you want to smash your pc and scream cuss words at your screen at the 200 tries point you become numb and start thinking your doing something wrong and you hate everyone on the server. Around 300 tries you start to question the meaning of life and maybe you should just uninstall the game and do something productive with you life. Item [Witch] Labreve Weapon & Outfit Premium Set 383 sold atm i been sitting on screen since there was only 81 sold thats my story of how my night has gone and when ya ask if i bought one my answer is NO I HAVE NOT

You are probably from NA, coz on EU I can see only 170 sets sold. People still put a lot of sorc and warrior sets instead of wizard/witch. And same as you, I have been trying to buy witch set from beginning and failed all 170 tries. We must be doing something wrong :S

Posted

woohoo <3

Well don't be worried about not getting a witch premium outfit, people who sell outfits are going to spam these.

my friends keep thinking that im dcing when i farm but im really just trying to buy an outfit ;w;

2 people like this

Posted

EU has issues with selling witch/wiz costumes......  after awekening there was more  kuno/sorc/war  costumes sold then witch/wiz ........ 

1 person likes this

Posted

I sold one in NA.

If anyone got that Thank You.

Posted

don't waste your time and buy one directly from pearl shop, now also with discount

Posted

bought 1

Posted

Lost 50 bids. FeelsBadMan

Posted

And here I had a hope that you would get aa free outfit today...

Pfft... it'd be 7 days. 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't but my boyfriend did for his Wizard. xD

100+ bids lost before bed. =)

Posted

Bought one with pearls. Still have 7k pearls lying around an I dunno what to do with em .-.

Posted

And same as you, I have been trying to buy witch set from beginning and failed all 170 tries. We must be doing something wrong :S

The only people doing anything wrong are the devs. You're competing against every other player that is trying to buy a costume in NA or EU since the merge. Given the relative cheapness in silver of the costumes too, there are going to be A LOT of players bidding.

What kind of insane system makes you stare at the MP all day, or at least have to stay close to one for when the notification pops up, just so you can enter a lottery with a minimal chance of winning each time? They should at the very least allow you to place a pre-order so you can play the game normally while your bids fail.

Personally, I'd say it's a waste of time. In the time you spend in-game trying to buy a costume, you could earn the cash in RL in multiple ways and save yourself a headache. Or just don't feed the cash cow at all, which is what I've chosen to do until they fix the system.

2 people like this

Posted

I did the quest in it, there is no other right way. There are things you can't buy with money, for everything else... EuroCard, MasterCard

Posted

I see 181 sold O.o

Posted

Bought one with pearls. Still have 7k pearls lying around an I dunno what to do with em .-.

if ur on eu put some lumik for sorc up would be amazing.

Posted

artisan memories

Posted

don't waste your time and buy one directly from pearl shop, now also with discount

guess that's the goal of that sh#tty system.

Thoses who want to sell ( so buy tons of pearl ) will necessary sell, and the other players can go f# themself, so be more tempted to buy with pearl.

Very strong sneaky greed.

Posted (edited)

Got a witch Labreve Premium at around 170 sold after about 120 fails.

NA server.

Edited by Mistress Lili

Posted

omg i just got one *-*!!!!

2 people like this