• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Emergency Maintenance December 22nd

140 posts in this topic

Posted

Good time for you guys to step outside from your basements and think about the real problems :^)

I'd imagine that a fair number of the people upset.. playing at this hour.. actually went and worked a solid 8 hour shift and were just beginning to enjoy their awakening night.

1 person likes this

Posted

So for your ----- up I've got downtime, stopping my processing / cash income!

What are we getting for compensation, for this inconvenience? 

7 day combat exp book!!!! A GUY CAN DREAM!! :)

Posted

1. AP Pleb ?! wtf is that ?

2. Shild classes cant reach the same AP ?! then why my friends Valkyrie has about to hit 300 ap with kutum ?

3. and diference between kutum and nouver you state here are very wrong.

But im not going to lecture you here of what you are doing wrong.

- you want nouver so badly ? sure go for it.

You can't even reach 300 AP with full PEN Equipment (which includes Nouver). Please enlighten me how he's about to hit 300 AP with Kutum.

Do you even play the game?!

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10140/#19|undefined

TET Kutum Shield

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10138/#19|undefined

TET Nouver Shield

Explain me please, how am I wrong about having 16 AP difference between the two shields? Let alone the fact that Kutum shield is bugged and provides less DPS than Vangertz

Posted

Yes we all feels so bad for warriors and valks..life is so hard on those classes.......

Posted

Fix witch awa dandelion price

fix this please.jpg

Posted

3 hours for a hotfix at 2016? You are the most incompetent game company ever.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fix witch awa dandelion price

they all start less than 20 mill and go up over time. There were 3 valk dandies sold for under 20 million on the first few hours of their awakening. goes up a few million each sale.

So this is how its always been.

Posted

Thanks for the next day fixes and keep up the good work!

2 people like this

Posted

thought the whole purpose of delayed awakening release was to prevent these sorts of bugs and glitches...

2 people like this

Posted

So I get home from work, yet again to find the servers in maintenance at 8PM.

It's got me to thinking... perhaps I've misunderstood - perhaps it's that the default state of the servers is Maintenance... 

YOU GUYS SHOULD ANNOUNCE UPTIMES, NOT MAINTENANCE.

It's like - we have an awakening for each character... lets not add them all at once... noooo that's crazy talk.   

LET'S TAKE THE SERVERS DOWN WEEKLY FOR 8 HOURS, DO ONE CHARACTER EACH TIME, AND TELL EM IT'S ALL TO IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE.

<cue the Spanish laughing guy to tell the story>

1 person likes this

Posted

o 3o glad to see the Stands get even stronger

The unexpected JoJo comment is the best comment.

1 person likes this

Posted

The differance between Nouver and Kutum is 20ap in Nou's favor, One gives +10% AR, the other negates it so in effect they cancel each other out.

If you were to have two identical characters with identical builds using identical skills at the same time then the Nou' user would win more often than the Kut user statistically speaking because of the higher AP, Kut's decent but Nou IS better and why most people are -----ing that he isn't out yet because he was released WELL before Kutum and is still regarded as having the best in slot off hand.

Everyone knows AP outscales DP because of the way skills are desinged, Diablo 3 has the exact problem with itemization, it leaves little room for compromise in the arms race.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good time for you guys to step outside from your basements and think about the real problems :^)

Good time for you to shut your hole since I don't have a basement and I've only been playing for 30 minutes before the maintenance happened. So the vomit you tried to spew is invalid =))

Posted

It would be nice if some people learn to elaborate their comments in a polite way, acting aggressively towards the staff or people in general will not help both sides to relate with each other, let alone solve issues 9_9

Some people ran out of patience and I honestly understand them with how many hickups this company has and how many bugs we have for literally months without any reaction. There's so much shit going on. I also doubt the decision about emergency maintanance wasn't made in last 30 mins. Could have let us know in advance about their plans, so we could adjust accordingly.

Imagine a car service taking your car on maintanance within 20 mins when you had to go somewhere far. Quite extreme analogy but yeah.. Like always 10/10 communication from Daum or w/e they want to call themselves now.

It doesn't matter if it's polite or not. However you present it means nothing to this glorious company, and the Ninja forums were the best example. Constructive tests and opinions? Who cares - 3 months later "you probably got it some patches ago".

Posted

You can't even reach 300 AP with full PEN Equipment (which includes Nouver). Please enlighten me how he's about to hit 300 AP with Kutum.

Do you even play the game?!

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10140/#19|undefined

TET Kutum Shield

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10138/#19|undefined

TET Nouver Shield

Explain me please, how am I wrong about having 16 AP difference between the two shields? Let alone the fact that Kutum shield is bugged and provides less DPS than Vangertz

https://shadowtrance.github.io/?gear=[4%2C[50%2C20%2C[13%2C13]]%2C[51%2C20%2C[22%2C22]]%2C[50%2C20%2C[20%2C20]]%2C[50%2C20%2C[18%2C18]]%2C[[32%2C5]%2C[32%2C5]]%2C[[32%2C5]%2C[32%2C5]]%2C[10%2C5]%2C[15%2C5]%2C[41%2C20%2C[30%2C30]]%2C[3%2C20]%2C[26%2C20%2C[12%2C12]]]

I mean, hidden AP could work... I dunno, hax?

Posted

My heart belong to you.... (please, do not tell it to my gf.....)

Posted

My heart belong to you.... (please, do not tell it to my gf.....)

it's ok, your the only one that can see your girlfriend, she'll never know ;)

Posted

1. AP Pleb ?! wtf is that ?

2. Shild classes cant reach the same AP ?! then why my friends Valkyrie has about to hit 300 ap with kutum ?

But im not going to lecture you here of what you are doing wrong.

- you want nouver so badly ? sure go for it.

Holy 300 AP? I would like to have what she's having. :D

Posted

I'd imagine that a fair number of the people upset.. playing at this hour.. actually went and worked a solid 8 hour shift and were just beginning to enjoy their awakening night.

Well as a programmer i know that sometimes fixing simple bug can take many hours of work. And there's quite many games out there that i would enjoy playing when bdo is down. Makes me annoyed to see this little patience :D

Posted (edited)

There's not a single person in KR or any region with this kind of gear. And that's 280 AP which is 20 AP below what he claimed.

Also there's statistics on Reddit that Hidden AP provides about 1/10th of the actual AP it claims to give. Means it's completely useless.

Nice try though.

Edited by Tanaros

Posted (edited)

Some people ran out of patience and I honestly understand them with how many hickups this company has and how many bugs we have for literally months without any reaction. There's so much shit going on. I also doubt the decision about emergency maintanance wasn't made in last 30 mins. Could have let us know in advance about their plans, so we could adjust accordingly.

Imagine a car service taking your car on maintanance within 20 mins when you had to go somewhere far. Quite extreme analogy but yeah.. Like always 10/10 communication from Daum or w/e they want to call themselves now.

It doesn't matter if it's polite or not. However you present it means nothing to this glorious company, and the Ninja forums were the best example. Constructive tests and opinions? Who cares - 3 months later "you probably got it some patches ago".

I understand , hopefully in the future the perceived feeling of communication between game staff and their players can improve, with a good effort from both sides :)

Edited by Akesuke
+emoji

Posted

1 cron stone and a hug

lmfao

<3

Posted

So many whiny children in this thread...  O.o

Posted

There's not a single person in KR or any region with this kind of gear. And that's 280 AP which is 20 AP below what he claimed.

Also there's statistics on Reddit that Hidden AP provides about 1/10th of the actual AP it claims to give. Means it's completely useless.

Nice try though.

It was a joke though. I guess there are two things i the world you don't take lightly or at all. =| I'm out!

Posted

well that is super frustrating work 14hrs and look forward to coming home and playing my AWAKEN wizard to just to get sooo close to handing in awaken and poof down time... so annoying , they should have tested it before plopping it into the game ffs