• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Emergency Maintenance December 22nd

140 posts in this topic

Posted

WHEN FIX FOR TAMER?

Posted

You guys have no clue what incompetent is. Obviously you never played Archeage.

The team at Trion and XL is incompetent.

I am not saying that these guys are perfect, but you should really try to show some appreciation and stop -----ing whining all the time.

I have every clue what incompetent is. As for 'no clue' that's funny coming from somebody being judgemental about another person without knowing anything about them.

As for my MMO history, yes I played Archeage. And Tera, ESO, GW1 & GW2, Skyforge, Secret World, LOTRO, EVE Online (still playing), Neverwinter, Everquest, Rift, SWTOR and of course World of Warcraft (vanilla - Cata)

Not even going to bother listing the PC / Consoles, lets just say almost all as far back as the ATARI 'woody' console. Just exactly how many decades of gaming experience can you call on?

There is a great little motto concerning the word 'ass'umption and you my friend have just proven it perfectly....lol

:P

Posted

I have every clue what incompetent is. As for 'no clue' that's funny coming from somebody being judgemental about another person without knowing anything about them.

As for my MMO history, yes I played Archeage. And Tera, ESO, GW1 & GW2, Skyforge, Secret World, LOTRO, EVE Online (still playing), Neverwinter, Everquest, Rift, SWTOR and of course World of Warcraft (vanilla - Cata)

Not even going to bother listing the PC / Consoles, lets just say almost all as far back as the ATARI 'woody' console. Just exactly how many decades of gaming experience can you call on?

There is a great little motto concerning the word 'ass'umption and you my friend have just proven it perfectly....lol

:P

I'd say I've got about the same length of years gaming starting with the Atari and Amiga 1000... during that time period, whining and name calling on a game's maintenance topics has seldom accomplished anything (even less often something productive). As long as we're pulling from old adages, age wisdom.

We all should accept that Pearl Abyss has produced a game that we are passionate about playing (and thus likely to be frustrated with it's many bugs, network stability issues, etc.). It might all be gone in a year, or maybe several, but for the last several months, it's been mostly an enjoyable experience. If not, it makes no sense to be playing it.

Yes, Daum Kakao isn't amazing anyone with their perfect patch implementation or quick, complete, and properly translated patch information of PA's work, but are you not judging those you do not know in your earlier one-line comment? Given that they have produced a profitable NA/EU version of this game with a continual player base, I'd say that makes them quite successful (aka competent) in something. It's just in making money instead of making you happy.

1 person likes this

Posted

HIP HIP HURRAY!

Posted

Now please fix the Residence UI (resets itself to default position after any log in/character swap/channel swap) that you messed up 2 weeks ago.  Thank you.

Posted

2. Shild classes cant reach the same AP ?! then why my friends Valkyrie has about to hit 300 ap with kutum ?

this is why o3o
warcraft-nerd-south-park.thumb.jpg.381a3

1 person likes this

Posted

Love how all you kids cry about the time it takes for them to fix stuff.
you have no idea what it takes to fix them. Maybe the issue isn't obvious?

Stupid ignorant kids. I hope nouver never gets released aswell. Suck it

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm very happy for your 26 AP you get on demand.

Now take it away and try again. That's how Valkyries feel. <3

Besides, I'm awesome~ I ask questions people are afraid to answer and if they do they're afraid to call out for the truth. Like you hide behind the fact "I'm gud, so everyone else should be too or they are QQing"

DFW someone actually wants to use nouver on a Valk instead of Kutum for PvE and evasion for PvP like all of KRs large guilds and most of NAs large guilds. 

Posted

I lost out 7 hours of afk fishing 😔

Posted

Thank you so much Kakao!!! <3 <3 <3 This is why I love bdo , you guys are awsome xD

Posted

i cant summon my puppets ¬¬  another bug even i put the skill in my  skill's bar and does not work .....  im a witch

Posted

Pearl shop dont work!!!

Posted

Don't know if someones already said this but warrior skill Grave Digger stops for a very short time mid cast for some reason, feels a lot slower and clunky now.  @GM_Dew@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo

Posted

FIX THE FREEZING AND GLITCHING ISSUES , WE CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME IN IT'S CURRENT STATE WITH THE FREEZING AND CRASHING EVERY FEW MINUTES FROM SOME OF THE RECENT PATCHING/CODING. PLEASE FIX FOR YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS FOR CHRISTMAS THANK YOU !

Posted

isnt margoria and nouver coming out this month?