• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yet another Kakao lie :D

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello. 

So today I wanted to shed light on yet another Ka$hkow lie. Check the bottom of this, clearly stating "

4. Combat EXP Event

• Start: September 2nd

• End: All class awakenings have been released

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Monday."

Now, how many lies does that add up to? If you count from release until now ^^.

(Source: https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/810139630104379392)

Have a good day everyone and Kakao, keep up the lies. It'll SURELY get your more players xD Totally no sarcasm. I promise. 

Posted

ok

Posted

Can´t see a problem free exp buff is free.

Posted (edited)

Dark Knight hasn't been released, therefor all awakened classes have not received their awakening weapons, THEREFOR your point is moot. Thread locked.  :P

Edited by GoodIntroMusic
9 people like this

Posted

Literally unplayable.

3 people like this

Posted

@aidlac I don't see any problem here, do you ?

Posted

Many of us knew an extension was inevitable. its like retail sales. "Extended 3 days!"

Was always part of the plan. Keep in mind I hear KR has non-stop XP weekends, I've seen other games do it. 

Posted

Literally unplayable.

I know right , I can't belive they've done this.

2 people like this

Posted

Good to see people still ----- about the dumbest things.

Posted

It'll SURELY get your more players 

Still no lie, but it seems to have kept you using their products whilst whining. Why don't you move on, or is it because you can't? :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no lie, but it seems to have kept you using their products whilst whining. Why don't you move on, or is it because you can't? :) 

What part of "End" and "It'll continue" do you not get contradicts one another? :) 

@aidlac I don't see any problem here, do you ?

A lie is a lie. No matter how small :x. I just want ppl (and companies) to be honest. 

Posted

Welcome to the real world.

Posted

You're crying about getting extra exp? I want to punch you in the mouth so bad. Please go away.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello. 

So today I wanted to shed light on yet another Ka$hkow lie. Check the bottom of this, clearly stating "

4. Combat EXP Event

We will run a +100% combat EXP boost event until all classes have received their awakening weapons. The boost will always be active between 16:00 UTC Friday and 8:00 UTC Monday."

Have a good day everyone and Kakao, keep up the lies. It'll SURELY get your more players xD Totally no sarcasm. I promise. 

Really?

Posted

I honestly don't know where the lie is lol. All class awakenings have been released and they kept their promise about XP Bonus Weekends.

Posted (edited)

Wait, so are you honestly complaining about continued double experience events? Seems like more of a blessing, and if this is considered a lie, then a LOT of other publishers have done a lot worse than this, why is Kakao the only (SEEMINGLY) one getting a huge amount of flak about their communication ----- ups?

Edited by iKaneki_Ken
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure how the OP came up with this claim of a lie.  Where is the proof that this company intentionally deceived us about the exp event?  Changing plans is not telling a lie.  Why do people like to come on this forum and make themselves look so stupid.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure how the OP came up with this claim of a lie.  Where is the proof that this company intentionally deceived us about the exp event?  Changing plans is not telling a lie.  Why do people like to come on this forum and make themselves look so stupid.

I'm curious as to why he's complaining about a GOOD thing. I was under the impression that the 2x experience event wouldn't be happening after last weekend, but thanks to that tweet, I find out differently, and I couldn't be more overjoyed.

Posted

reporting this bunch of lies the opie is trying to spread please perma ban opie as dark knight or its awakenings not out yet so no lies here opie!

Posted

Hello. 

4. Combat EXP Event

I stopped reading at "kashkow". Bet you get pissed when McDonald's charges you for your Big Mac, right? Pffft

Posted (edited)

These mf'ers are being overly generous and extending something beneficial?!? The audacity of them!!!

295cs5s.gif

Edited by Ravare
1 person likes this

Posted

A lie is a lie. No matter how small :x. I just want ppl (and companies) to be honest. 

Wow, you're frickin adorable.

Posted

Wow, you're frickin adorable.

I... Idk, is that a compliment or an insult? ._. Idk how to respond :/.

A lie is a lie, no matter the reason. Changing plans or whatnot. If they can not keep their word, they lied. Easy as that :c 

Posted

Kakao: " so we decided to keep the xp event running for you guys, happy holidays!"

Player:" wow fu kashkow u lying pr*cks, u slimny schemeing bastards"