• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Confirmed, There is no such thing as a male elf PERIOD!

81 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

male_elf.thumb.jpg.f95601412b72ac24cf27a

Upon viewing various trailers, traveling to longleaf, visiting Kamasilve temple and Viewing the Kamasilve trailer there, there is not one shred of evidence male elves exist in the game or the games lore. No Male elf Npc's, nothing. Even the lore says that the goddess or ancient "Sylvia" created two sisters. No elven adam and eve here.

View the trailer Courtesy of Dulfy here for the Kamasilvian map

Edited by midgard229

Posted

i wonder how do they have child then

Posted

you plant and harvest them :3

15 people like this

Posted

The dominant elf female excretes her eggs into the submissive elf females mouth.
the egg travels through the body until it reaches the ovaries.

done and done

8 people like this

Posted

likely A-Sexual I suppose. Even the children we've seen are female

1 person likes this

Posted

The reason as to why there are no male elfs in the trailers or zones is simply because they have not bothered creating the model.

10 people like this

Posted

k

Posted

The reason as to why there are no male elfs in the trailers or zones is simply because they have not bothered creating the model.

because they don't exist! I mean come on, we got a new Panther race, Deer people race and etc, but no male elf ? Yup, it isn't that hard, there just aren't any, not lore wise, or in game

Posted

All of them are lesbians B|

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

They are hermaphrodites just like snails or starfishes.

Reproduction by spores could be another option.

Edited by Realitypixels
1 person likes this

Posted

female sells better

1 person likes this

Posted

female sells better

that doesn't answer why there are no NPC's. If we go to the Map where Giants live and there are only males then maybe there are no female berserkers! ?

Posted

How do they reproduce?

They are Elves......magic

magic.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Could be like the Sylvari in GW2.... they are all born and grown from a mother tree....

Posted

Or maybe we dont see them because female keep the males locked in the house, doing home task.

Or maybe they have keep full of males slaves used for breeding, and that how they do child

1 person likes this

Posted

Or maybe we dont see them because female keep the males locked in the house, doing home task.

Or maybe they have keep full of males slaves used for breeding, and that how they do child

That's what happened to all the young male Wizards, they have just recently gained their freedom.

I was wondering why it was only the old guys walking around using magic

Posted

The dominant elf female excretes her eggs into the submissive elf females mouth.

done and done

That, is really worthy of the best yuri what I could read

Posted

done and done

Ama plz. Plz Ama. No. Just no. :o

Posted

done and done

:o

Posted

asexual reproduction

O.o

Posted (edited)

That's what happened to all the young male Wizards, they have just recently gained their freedom.
I was wondering why it was only the old guys walking around using magic

because in the early lore, female were more sensitive to magic than male. Male who wanted to learn magic needed many many years to be finally be able to manipulate it, they consecrated almost all their life to reach the point that female could reach at way more young age. 

te it, they cons

Edited by Nelyvia

Posted

I can't tell if you're trying to be serious or not.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was thinking more of the stork bringing baby elves in but your theory works as well. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

All of them are lesbians B|

cant be a lesbian if theres no opposition though... Lesbian is base on girls liking girls as oppose to like boys, but in the case of what we know boys dont exists so therefor theyre not lesbian but rather heterosexual in their own way...

Posted

because in the early lore, female were more sensitive to magic than male. Male who wanted to learn magic needed many many years to be finally be able to manipulate it, they consecrated almost all their life to reach the point that female could reach at way more young age. 
Anglais

te it, they cons

If i had a dollar for every time i read someone quoting this fan made trash I'd be very rich. There are no male elf npcs because PA was too lazy to make them. 

4 people like this