• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cant proceed with the questline...please help :(

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone,

As  you can see in my quest tab (see screenshot below) I have a quest named Unaccepted: [Co-op] Org the Greedy ,sadly I cannot forfeit this quest because it says cannot find quest data.

I have done all other black spirit quests so far and I tried to find the previous quest of Org the greegy but I think I have already done that because there is no single quest in the entire terrain avaible.

So im im stuck now...its a lvl 33 quest and im lvl 52 :( 

The other quests which u see on the quest tab are all +50 lvl quests so they have nothing to do with the quest im stuck on.

Please help im going mad, i spend an entire evening to solve this. I tried everything but it doesnt work...and I dont have the scroll to summon org the greedy.

1.PNG

Posted

If you don't have the scroll, you need to cancel the quest to re-receive it from your black spirit.

You can click the scroll to see the location. Should be on the shoreline of the little river next to Bradie Fortress, across from the soldiers, if I remember correctly.

Posted

If you don't have the scroll, you need to cancel the quest to re-receive it from your black spirit.

You can click the scroll to see the location. Should be on the shoreline of the little river next to Bradie Fortress, across from the soldiers, if I remember correctly.

I dont have the scroll so I cannot click on it. But I cant cancel the quest either. Because it says "cannot find quest data".

So no scroll no quest no cancelation :/

Posted

Probably you haven't killed some pre boss. Search the database for this quest and check if all prequests are done: http://bddatabase.net/us/quests/. Good luck.

Posted

Probably you haven't killed some pre boss. Search the database for this quest and check if all prequests are done: http://bddatabase.net/us/quests/. Good luck.

I have only done black spirit quests so far. And I even searched on bddatabase. I think i have done the previous quests aswel because the NPC's dont have them. 

It would be really wierd to activate a black spirit quest by doing a NPC quest. But still...NPC's dont have the previous quest. I searched like crazy and talked to every NPC.

Posted (edited)

I have only done black spirit quests so far. And I even searched on bddatabase. I think i have done the previous quests aswel because the NPC's dont have them. 

It would be really wierd to activate a black spirit quest by doing a NPC quest. But still...NPC's dont have the previous quest. I searched like crazy and talked to every NPC.

Some of bs quests r activated through other npcs. You should do the area questlines to unlock some bs quests- thats how it works.

Edit; and you should try to make all this cop quests couse they give slot expansions and black stones.

Edited by Lharast

Posted

Some of bs quests r activated through other npcs. You should do the area questlines to unlock some bs quests- thats how it works.

Edit; and you should try to make all this cop quests couse they give slot expansions and black stones.

Well i went to every NPC. I even searched for the previous quest but nope...no quests avaible.

Posted

Your quest log is showing "Unaccepted" as you stated.  Typically if you left click the arrow icon in the right side of the title, you will get autopath to the correct location.  If you left click the running man, you will automatically start running to the location.  If it is a Black Spirit quest, clicking either icon will trigger him to appear.  From his screen you must manually find the quest.

If the quest does not appear to be there, you missed a step.  However, that being said it should be there based on the screen grab in your original post.  The quest system seems to be almost bug free.  Every time I've had a problem its been "operator error."

If you did not accidently throw the scroll away, its because you never received the quest in the first place.  If you did throw it away, you can simply cancel and reset.  That option does not seem available to you based again on your screen grab.  Try clicking the icons.

Posted

Your quest log is showing "Unaccepted" as you stated.  Typically if you left click the arrow icon in the right side of the title, you will get autopath to the correct location.  If you left click the running man, you will automatically start running to the location.  If it is a Black Spirit quest, clicking either icon will trigger him to appear.  From his screen you must manually find the quest.

If the quest does not appear to be there, you missed a step.  However, that being said it should be there based on the screen grab in your original post.  The quest system seems to be almost bug free.  Every time I've had a problem its been "operator error."

If you did not accidently throw the scroll away, its because you never received the quest in the first place.  If you did throw it away, you can simply cancel and reset.  That option does not seem available to you based again on your screen grab.  Try clicking the icons.

I dont get any autopath location. Nothing happens.

I tried to click all buttons but no succes :(

Posted

Write a ticket to gm in support section, they helped me once.

Posted

At this point I would double back on my quest path.  I know you said you already did, but did you start here? http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/112/5/

As you may already know, you can see on the web page: "First quest in the chain:" and "Previous quest in the chain:"  These are clickable links that will backstep you through the chain.

To the right, on the same page, is a box that states: "Quest requirements" make sure you meet those.

Posted

Write a ticket to gm in support section, they helped me once.

I guess thats my only choise now :/

At this point I would double back on my quest path.  I know you said you already did, but did you start here? http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/112/5/

As you may already know, you can see on the web page: "First quest in the chain:" and "Previous quest in the chain:"  These are clickable links that will backstep you through the chain.

To the right, on the same page, is a box that states: "Quest requirements" make sure you meet those.

I tried to find both quests but no NPC was giving them. I went to the places where the NPC's can be found on the map below.

1.PNG

Posted (edited)

Well.... Some last ditch efforts might include:  Going back to the general region where the quest is supposed to happen.  Black Spirit quests are based on level and also location.  Some of them are also on a timer.  (Mostly repeatable quests)  So as a last ditch shut the game to desk top and relog.  Quests reset at 1200am or 1:00 am Pacific time, I believe.

Edit:

One other thing if you "went to find both quests," but nothing there, it might be because there are more than two.  If for example there are 6 quests in the chain, and you stopped at four, checking the first and the last would not help you.

Edited by Hans_Rex

Posted

Well.... Some last ditch efforts might include:  Going back to the general region where the quest is supposed to happen.  Black Spirit quests are based on level and also location.  Some of them are also on a timer.  (Mostly repeatable quests)  So as a last ditch shut the game to desk top and relog.  Quests reset at 1200am or 1:00 am Pacific time, I believe.

Edit:

One other thing if you "went to find both quests," but nothing there, it might be because there are more than two.  If for example there are 6 quests in the chain, and you stopped at four, checking the first and the last would not help you.

I have this for days now and I have been walked and killed alot of mobs in the area aswel :(

So I need to check the previous of the previous quest? lol

How in earth did black spirit give this to me then lol

I done all other low lvl black spirit quests so far so its strange. Black spirit quests should be connected to each other. Not NPC to BS or otherway arround.

I am so lost lol

Posted

I have this for days now and I have been walked and killed alot of mobs in the area aswel :(

So I need to check the previous of the previous quest? lol

How in earth did black spirit give this to me then lol

I done all other low lvl black spirit quests so far so its strange. Black spirit quests should be connected to each other. Not NPC to BS or otherway arround.

I am so lost lol

For sure you haven't made some pre cop quests. Write ticket to gm and they will tell you which one you are missing.

Posted

For sure you haven't made some pre cop quests. Write ticket to gm and they will tell you which one you are missing.

Nope, just BS quests and all of them are finished really. 

You can see a "Consecutive" quest on top of the greedy orc quest. What does that mean? Got the same problem with that one.

Posted

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion here.

You don't actually have the quest, that is why you cannot forfeit it.

Any quest in your log that is prefaced with "Unaccepted:" is a notification that this quest (generally a storyline/chain quest) has NOT been done and it might be a good idea to do it.

Posted

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion here.

You don't actually have the quest, that is why you cannot forfeit it.

Any quest in your log that is prefaced with "Unaccepted:" is a notification that this quest (generally a storyline/chain quest) has NOT been done and it might be a good idea to do it.

So I need to do NPC quests in order to get black spirit quests? So complex :o

Posted

Hi everyone,

As  you can see in my quest tab (see screenshot below) I have a quest named Unaccepted: [Co-op] Org the Greedy ,sadly I cannot forfeit this quest because it says cannot find quest data.

===== SNIP =====

Please help im going mad, i spend an entire evening to solve this. I tried everything but it doesnt work...and I dont have the scroll to summon org the greedy.

Hi Turan,

Go to this page here ---> Fight in the Neutral Zone

There are 5 total quests in that quest line, if you look at the web page, there will be 3 quests on the left and 2 quests in the middle, what i did is clicked on all those 5 quests and find the one i was missing or where i was up to. Once i could work out where i left off, then it was easy to complete it. The chances are you could be missing 1 out of the 2 from the quests located in the middle of the page, happened to me numerous times.
Also to note sometimes the BLACK SPIRIT has 2 sections that he releases quests, 1. QUEST  &  2. GUIDE   Sometimes the quests hide in the GUIDE section, so remember this when trying to find quests also.

Hope this helps.

Posted

Hi Turan,

There are 5 total quests in that quest line, if you look at the web page, there will be 3 quests on the left and 2 quests in the middle, what i did is clicked on all those 5 quests and find the one i was missing or where i was up to. Once i could work out where i left off, then it was easy to complete it. The chances are you could be missing 1 out of the 2 from the quests located in the middle of the page, happened to me numerous times.
Also to note sometimes the BLACK SPIRIT has 2 sections that he releases quests, 1. QUEST  &  2. GUIDE   Sometimes the quests hide in the GUIDE section, so remember this when trying to find quests also.

Hope this helps.

I will try it out this evening! If this works I will hug u, virtually :) 

Hi Turan,

Hope this helps.

I have done all quest at all camps near those regions but sadly nothing works.