• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tungrad Necklace

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone found the Tungrad Necklace yet? It has been added in the game for a while but none in the market so far.

• A new accessory, “Tungrad Necklace” has been added.
      ∙ Basic Boost: AP +10, Black Spirit’s Rage +20% increase

∙ A successful enhancement increases AP by 5.

∙ Players can obtain it in rare cases if they kill dungeon monsters in Hystria.

Posted

Hystria is too hard ...

Posted

The OP clearly hasn't gone to Hystria to attempt to get it themselves

Posted

The OP clearly hasn't gone to Hystria to attempt to get it themselves

Thought we had some hardcore members, not pansies lifeskillers like me >.>

Posted

Thought we had some hardcore members, not pansies lifeskillers like me >.>

Hystria isn't soloable with full PEN gear ffs, mobs hit to hard and are to tanky. You'd need a full 5 man with at least TET and TRI jewelry on everything to clear it in a decent time frame, and even then you should bring medkits and tears for the inevitable 2k back attacks that'll kill ppl.

Posted

ahhh got it, everyone is a weakling like me

Posted

ahhh got it, everyone is a weakling like me

When it comes to dark purple mobs that do 1/3rd of your health in a single hit, yes, yes everyone is a weakling. 9_9

Posted (edited)

Its even on Korea pretty rare, i think about 50? sold at korea.

Edited by Myntiix
1 person likes this

Posted

takes me 25mins to solo 1 small hysteria mob :(

Posted

Thats because everyone stacks AP... you need ACC there and to be at a min level 60.

Ive watch a few people solo Hysteria 30 seconds a pack at level 60 with 200 ap.  You guys are doing it wrong lol.

3 people like this

Posted

Thats because everyone stacks AP... you need ACC there and to be at a min level 60.

Ive watch a few people solo Hysteria 30 seconds a pack at level 60 with 200 ap.  You guys are doing it wrong lol.

A few people is exactly what I'm talking about, and 200 AP is shit when you can break 220 with Kutum and red coral earrings. Whoever you watched is bad and should feel bad. :D

The place isn't meant for solo or duo, you need a 5 five man that's basically full TET for it to be worthwhile at all. 

Posted

A few people is exactly what I'm talking about, and 200 AP is shit when you can break 220 with Kutum and red coral earrings. Whoever you watched is bad and should feel bad. :D

The place isn't meant for solo or duo, you need a 5 five man that's basically full TET for it to be worthwhile at all. 

Doesn't change the fact that they can clear decently fast so who is more shit... The under geared player clearing at a decent speed or a geared player clearing slower.

1 person likes this

Posted

Back Attack, + Crit DMG and Crit Dmg Increase (yeah I know Truffle mushrooms ...) elixirs are your friend.

Posted

I'll get it in an RNG box at some point, no problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hystria isn't soloable with full PEN gear ffs, mobs hit to hard and are to tanky. You'd need a full 5 man with at least TET and TRI jewelry on everything to clear it in a decent time frame, and even then you should bring medkits and tears for the inevitable 2k back attacks that'll kill ppl.

5 people like this

Posted

Wowowowow....  take you lies and get out of here!  The above poster clearly said it isnt solo able and you need a pack of full lvl 60 geared PEN with 300+ AP with 500+ DP AND the sword of shining truth people bruh!

2 people like this

Posted

Oh no, you've proved me wrong. 

That's a garbage clear time and makes the place not worth grinding, hence the not soloable part. ¬¬

Some people need to take things they read on the internet less seriously. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That's a garbage clear time and makes the place not worth grinding, hence the not soloable part. ¬¬

Or you know...  you could keep your garbage opinions to yourself.

Also lighten up bruh, its bad for your health to be all... stick in the mudish...

Posted

Such a shitty troll.  See yourself out no one cares what you think.

Posted

Or you know...  you could keep your garbage opinions to yourself.

Also lighten up bruh, its bad for your health to be all... stick in the mudish...

It's not an opinion, if your clear time is shit then the place just isn't a viable grind spot unless RNGesus is your BFF from preschool and gives you a Tungrad every other mob. The money and XP you get with a shitty clear time just makes the place pointless to do, might be fun sure, but it's just not beneficial for you to do it solo. Doesn't matter if you can, unless you can kill the mobs and move on to the next pack within a few seconds then you're not utilizing your time efficiently and you could make more money doing something else and then just buy the damn thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

where is that darn goalpost. i could have sworn it was right here.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

where is that darn goalpost. i could have sworn it was right here.

Ahh yes...  the age old tactic of "I was talking about this thing but now lets switch to this unrelated thing because I WILL NEVER ADMIT I'M WRONG!"

Edited by Zegram
1 person likes this

Posted

Ahh yes...  the age old tactic of "I was talking about this thing but now lets switch to this unrelated thing because I WILL NEVER ADMIT I'M WRONG!"

Its a reference to a logical fallacy called moving the goalpost. i.e. after being presented with evidence that you're wrong, you switch to a new criteria. 

Posted

Gatekeepers are soloable too in theory, you think anyone solos them in practice? Of course not, because it's a waste of time. Not to mention he even said in his post that a party is needed to clear it in a decent timeframe. But yeah, keep bashing the guy cuz an awakened 61 wiz can kill a pack in a minute. 9_9

Posted

Thats why peeps are pullin his chain

Gatekeepers are soloable too in theory, you think anyone solos them in practice? Of course not, because it's a waste of time. Not to mention he even said in his post that a party is needed to clear it in a decent timeframe. But yeah, keep bashing the guy cuz an awakened 61 wiz can kill a pack in a minute. 9_9

Irrelevant information is irrelevant, OP was asking if anyone has one.  No one is bashing either, just pointing out he is wrong.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0