• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tungrad Necklace

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I solo it just fine. Guess you gotta get gud 

1 person likes this

Posted

Gatekeepers are soloable too in theory, you think anyone solos them in practice? Of course not, because it's a waste of time. Not to mention he even said in his post that a party is needed to clear it in a decent timeframe. But yeah, keep bashing the guy cuz an awakened 61 wiz can kill a pack in a minute. 9_9

othEr than ththe fact that gatekgatekeepers loot is not shared. Would you do gatekeepers in a party if you could get only 1x loot per party? 5man is inefficient and you can solo Hystria ez once full tet armor and 225/230+ ap. Its not good money (8mill maybe with devent scroll rate) but it's still decent. In a 5 man party youwill get less money than afk fishing and you will get 20 mill on special deals for an item worth 400+

Posted

othEr than ththe fact that gatekgatekeepers loot is not shared. Would you do gatekeepers in a party if you could get only 1x loot per party?

Full party gets loot from gatekeepers and everyone run with special deals to share income from Serap's drops

Posted

Oh no, you've proved me wrong. 

That's a garbage clear time and makes the place not worth grinding, hence the not soloable part. ¬¬

Some people need to take things they read on the internet less seriously. 

Garbage clear time or not, if they can solo it, it's soloable. Whether or not it's worth it at that speed is another story. 

Posted

My definition of soloable means profitable, decent clear speeds and without feeling like you need max level gear.
Clearly, that wizard in in full TET gear, maybe TRI accessories. More than likely about 240+ AP, 280DP... and he's level 61.

The mobs are also red/ dark red names. By the time someone reaches say level 64-65, maybe then we can talk about Hysteria being worth it in terms of decent clear speeds solo.

Posted

My definition of soloable means profitable, decent clear speeds and without feeling like you need max level gear.
Clearly, that wizard in in full TET gear, maybe TRI accessories. More than likely about 240+ AP, 280DP... and he's level 61.

The mobs are also red/ dark red names. By the time someone reaches say level 64-65, maybe then we can talk about Hysteria being worth it in terms of decent clear speeds solo.

If nobody farms there thus making it so you have to slowly farm the mobs for the necklace drop and if its your next gear progression slot who cares about clear time. If you cannot buy the necklace it makes your whole argument of it being less profitable a moot point since you cannot use the better money gain from elsewhere to get said necklace.

Posted

The thing is, the tungrad necklace is basically an ogre ring except it allows you to overstack your blackspirit rage by 20%. (Which means you can go up to 120% rage without people transfering). In other words, if you're focusing on that, you'd be in full PEN gear already. Ogre ring, cresent rings, Witch or molars, maybe even tungrade earings. I have yet to see a video of anyone getting and enchanting the tungrad necklace, so that kinda makes you wonder if they're even worth the effort.

Posted (edited)

Hi ... I'm solo farming Hystria since wizard awakening realesed , i do between 1000/2500 tokens per day and have all the rank in this place :) Sorry i just have to say you ,  im lvl 59 :D I'm going to do my first Kalmasilve only in this place very soon , at the moment i only droped a lot of pilafe scrools and some Crystals , i will say you more about after my kalma ! ( Sorry im not english , hope you understand me .)

Edited by Lodem29

Posted

Hi ... I'm solo farming Hystria since wizard awakening realesed , i do between 1000/2500 tokens per day and have all the rank in this place :) Sorry i just have to say you ,  im lvl 59 :D I'm going to do my first Kalmasilve only in this place very soon , at the moment i only droped a lot of pilafe scrools and some Crystals , i will say you more about after my kalma ! ( Sorry im not english , hope you understand me .)

How many hours did it take you to make 2500 tokens? 

Posted

Yop , so after 2 kalmasilves ... Any necklace :( Actually i do only litlle mobs in this place and do between 25 & 30 per pack of mobs . I kill this pack in 2min30 more or less  ,  but i loots lots of pilafe scrolls and some black magicals accuracy crystals for main weapon . I dont really have enought ap and accuracy to grind it well so im using : Reaper party elexir + ap +15 elexir / damage reduction +10 elexir + perfum of courage , with a lot of damage reduction with crystals ( 2 x +5 damage reduction in my hebetate & and 2 x +2 in my kutum + 2 more on my taritas set ) . I dont have grind there since some days i was using a Tri liverto but im upgrading my kzarka yet so i would be easier with tri kzarka staff + 2 accurracy crystals . But its one thing totally sure , lvl 60 is required and Tet Dande too if you want solo there , but you can duo this place with valkyrie who can tank :) Its really easier . 

How many hours did it take you to make 2500 tokens? 

A lot ^^ Something like 15 hours with some breack .

Posted

wizard ultimate oneshots Hystria packs 9_9

But seriously, why all this for 20% extra BSR when they hand out ogre rings for free every month.

Unless ofc the necklace has some hidden stats no one knows about... i mean lots of items have hidden stats. We got 3 different necklaces with 10 AP and the same enchantment scaling, its not that unlikely that there is some difference between them that we dont know about yet.

Posted

wizard ultimate oneshots Hystria packs 9_9

But seriously, why all this for 20% extra BSR when they hand out ogre rings for free every month.

Unless ofc the necklace has some hidden stats no one knows about... i mean lots of items have hidden stats. We got 3 different necklaces with 10 AP and the same enchantment scaling, its not that unlikely that there is some difference between them that we dont know about yet.

If only that was one shot :P Yeah this necklace give + 20% of black spirit rage but maybe there's real hidden stats , the only player i know who got is Bong in korean version maybe i know more about this item than us , but you know if you got 140% BSR loaded , you can cast your super armor , gank some guys in a fight with ultimate and get out from your attack with another 100% loaded . I think that can be really interesting gameplay but not for the moment . Surrely more when more players will be full tet armored , or with new crystals . :/ 

Posted

If only that was one shot :P Yeah this necklace give + 20% of black spirit rage but maybe there's real hidden stats , the only player i know who got is Bong in korean version maybe i know more about this item than us , but you know if you got 140% BSR loaded , you can cast your super armor , gank some guys in a fight with ultimate and get out from your attack with another 100% loaded . I think that can be really interesting gameplay but not for the moment . Surrely more when more players will be full tet armored , or with new crystals . :/ 

problem with this necklace is that its hard getting it past pri/duo because of so few drops

Posted

Oh no, you've proved me wrong. 

That's a garbage clear time and makes the place not worth grinding, hence the not soloable part. ¬¬

Some people need to take things they read on the internet less seriously. 

You are tilted.

Posted

Yop , so after 2 kalmasilves ... Any necklace :( 

Checked last month how many Tungrad Necklaces were sold in Korea, only 28 at that point. Seeing how it isn't better than Ogre Ring nor Laytenn's Power Stone outside of the 20% BSR, no one is going for it with that gear requirement.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i can solo dim tree, bheg, mudster, karanda, zarka... and now? Its soo worth to do it - not.

I was already in hysteria grinding... Its shit.. even with 250ap... 

So slow.. its not even the dmg they deal.. its the dmg you deal. Its 100% not worth to grind solo there. And that wizzard is maybe there bcs he wants other stuff then the necklace :) thats why i went there.. not for money or xp... 

Edited by nyn idc
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0