• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would you guys want a Mediah/Valencia inspired character in Black Desert?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Like a male and female dancer. Since we got a Middle East region. The only thing missing is a class for that region.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why drag religion into this?

What you are trying to say is: do you want Mediah/Valencia inspired class to play?

Am I wrong?

Posted

Yeah bad post, trying to lure in racists to start an argument? Some gm cm mod please close this thread

Posted

I think the title is very bad and you are stereotyping muslims. But yeah a dancer class inspired in the middle east would be nice and original, I guess. It could be heavy on buffs, like blade-dancer for Lineage 2 :)

Posted

OnT: The whole of Valencia is middle eastern inspired. And except for the obvious asian lore (due to who developed it), there's not really anything real about the characters. I mean, elves? Sorc village? Giants? (Soon) Dark elf?

Posted

Thanks for changing the thread name. Appreciated!

Posted

Alex why everywhere you go you have to spam huge amounts of post around?

Blade and Soul
Overwatch
Now here...

Quit intoxicating forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

No i want another mage class in this game, we only have Witch/Wizard... a Necromancer would be epic in this game!!!

Posted

I wouldn't mind, as long as they are not "dancers".

*I got your back kunos* 

Posted

No, because then i'd have to reroll for immersion and i like Yullah snackbaring as a Kunoichi.

Posted

I quite like getting censored for no apparent reason, thanks forum moderators!

Posted

sorcs are from mediah

Posted

OnT: The whole of Valencia is middle eastern inspired. And except for the obvious asian lore (due to who developed it), there's not really anything real about the characters. I mean, elves? Sorc village? Giants? (Soon) Dark elf?

trump.gif

Posted

If you go into Valencia city there's a group of male npcs sparing with bo staffs, it would be cool to see a new class from the valencia region. (Preferably a male one!)

Posted (edited)

Yeah Mediah and Valencia were missed opportunities when it comes to expansion-tied classes.

But hey at least we got a lot of far east themed classes whose homeland(s) we will explore sometime in the 2020s if we're lucky!

Edited by Thomas Gore

Posted

No i want another mage class in this game, we only have Witch/Wizard... a Necromancer would be epic in this game!!!

calling it now, thats dark elfs awakening

Posted

If you go into Valencia city there's a group of male npcs sparing with bo staffs, it would be cool to see a new class from the valencia region. (Preferably a male one!)

A male class? Are you high? :)

Posted

A male class? Are you high? :)

I can dream (´ー`)

Posted

Are Sorcs not Mediah inspired

Posted

This, A fist user with an awakening like dual batons from Korean martial arts descent 

Posted

Why drag religion into this?

What you are trying to say is: do you want Mediah/Valencia inspired class to play?

Am I wrong?

Yeah bad post, trying to lure in racists to start an argument? Some gm cm mod please close this thread

I think the title is very bad and you are stereotyping muslims. But yeah a dancer class inspired in the middle east would be nice and original, I guess. It could be heavy on buffs, like blade-dancer for Lineage 2 :)

At no point in the post is there a mention of religion All of you are bringing religion into this.

Posted

calling it now, thats dark elfs awakening

that would be so awesome!!

Posted

At no point in the post is there a mention of religion All of you are bringing religion into this.

You come a bit late. The prevous title of thread was if we wanted a muslim character.

Posted

Are you seriously trying to dispute with the games lore? The valencia and mediah characters ARE mediah and valencia inspired characters LOL