• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

All awakenings released we need....

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Weapon exchange tokens...

I am currently not playing the game for many reasons, a large portion is I am sick and tired of the class i chose to main.

I chose this class PRE awakening and Im not happy with the playstyle of it in its awakened form. Now I have a gear score of 478 ap/dp and a little over 1500 sp on my main. Which makes me very locked into this class I no longer enjoy or have and desire to play.

Being so locked into a class/character which we chose BEFORE the game was "completed" - awakenings - feels a little unfair.

Who knows maybe they will do something over the new year - "its a new year, a new you" and sell these weapon exchange tokens, who knows, fingers crossed i guess.

4 people like this

Posted

reroll another class? 

whats the big deal? 

Posted (edited)

having to get tet mainhand, offhand and awakening weapon for another class is unrealistic - With the whole RNG nature of the game just getting hold of another dandi/kzarka could take 6months+. Combine that with the lack of SP on any new character not many people have the will/determination to reroll. We are not only talking 10bil +/- for weapons but many many many hours of game play to get up to any sort of competitive level.

The way i see it is its only realistic to grind money on the "main" which I dont wnt to play. This in turn would make me gather more and more SP locking mre more and more into this class. Eventually if i managed to grind the silver and got really really luck with RNG aquired the gear, I would then be spending months and months grinding SP again.

Just personally I think the SP grind is hard enough let alone having to play the RNG cassino all over again

Edited by SphereJargon
6 people like this

Posted

Weapon exchange tokens allow you to change your dande or Kzarka to another class. Its already hell trying to get a dande as it is. There's people who get it on their first kill, then there are others who've yet to get one. Not to mention the RNG upgrade.

Posted

:))

Posted

:))

10 out the dankest 10.

Posted

having to get tet mainhand, offhand and awakening weapon for another class is unrealistic - With the whole RNG nature of the game just getting hold of another dandi/kzarka could take 6months+. Combine that with the lack of SP on any new character not many people have the will/determination to reroll. We are not only talking 10bil +/- for weapons but many many many hours of game play to get up to any sort of competitive level.

The way i see it is its only realistic to grind money on the "main" which I dont wnt to play. This in turn would make me gather more and more SP locking mre more and more into this class. Eventually if i managed to grind the silver and got really really luck with RNG aquired the gear, I would then be spending months and months grinding SP again.

Just personally I think the SP grind is hard enough let alone having to play the RNG cassino all over again

And with the whole RNG nature it could take only hours to get it. And about grinding sp: be a man and kill stuff your level instead of grey monsters. You'll get more than enough SP in a "relatively short" time.

Posted

10+ bill? U have 2 pen weapons? I rerolled from 61 1910 sp so pls. You lose only 15% of the 3 weapons value. Everything else is carried over. Getting to Lvl 60 takes NO time. And when you are 6p you have enough sp to get core skills. Getting kzarka is super easy. For dandi place a high preorDer and you will get it.

Posted

10+ bill? U have 2 pen weapons? I rerolled from 61 1910 sp so pls. You lose only 15% of the 3 weapons value. Everything else is carried over. Getting to Lvl 60 takes NO time. And when you are 6p you have enough sp to get core skills. Getting kzarka is super easy. For dandi place a high preorDer and you will get it.

How do you work out as losing 15% of each weapons value. Getting TET cost me alot.. 10bil was being conservative tbh. Or do you assume the ability to purchase tet weapons at auctionhouse? If so thats really unrealistic

Posted

How do you work out as losing 15% of each weapons value. Getting TET cost me alot.. 10bil was being conservative tbh. Or do you assume the ability to purchase tet weapons at auctionhouse? If so thats really unrealistic

I got 123 failstack when sharp were 7.22mill.  So pls.

Ofc yyou don't make profit but with the money you get from selling the weapon you should get 2 tet or 1 tet and 1 high failstack (if you bough sharp last event when they were min price).

Posted

I got 123 failstack when sharp were 7.22mill.  So pls.

Ofc yyou don't make profit but with the money you get from selling the weapon you should get 2 tet or 1 tet and 1 high failstack (if you bough sharp last event when they were min price).

You want a cookie for your sick achievement?

Posted (edited)

You want a cookie for your sick achievement?

Judging from your hystory you sound quite toxic so nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

Edited by Pako

Posted

Judging from your hystory you sound quite toxic so nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

History* 

Posted

Weapon exchange tokens allow you to change your dande or Kzarka to another class. Its already hell trying to get a dande as it is. There's people who get it on their first kill, then there are others who've yet to get one. Not to mention the RNG upgrade.

I understood that the weapon exchange coupon can only be used on mainhand weapons

Posted

History* 

Point proven.

Posted

I don't know why anybody would disagree with what is otherwise a pretty reasonable request.

As somebody who hasn't gotten a dandi or a zarka yet, I fully understand the desire not to resubject yourself to that RNG mess again.

Placing a "high preorder" is awful (and still not a sure thing), but even if you liquidate your current stuff, Placing "high" preorders will take you half as far as you were.

Other MMOs I've played generally through auction houses or player sales provided you with the equipment you needed at competitive prices to reroll if you felt the need in order to continue.

Blatently, black desert just does not. There's no guarantee you'll ever make it back to Tet if you reroll,  that feeling of being unable to match the power of your other character will leave your new one feeling inadequate. That'll lead many some to a cross roads often resulting in departure from lack of drive.

I don't need a weapon exchange coupon, but I strongly support Its addition in order to sustain the long term happiness of the existing players.

Posted

I'm in the same boat. Playing Witch, 188 AP, max inventory slots, bought all the weight increases. 6 life skills at artisan or above.

Hate the awakening so much I want to switch to another class but there's no way I'm doing all that again so I'm kinda stuck.

1 person likes this

Posted

I understood that the weapon exchange coupon can only be used on mainhand weapons

they have one for awakening and mainhand, two different ones

Posted

I am currently not playing the game for many reasons, a large portion is I am sick and tired of the class i chose to main.

I chose this class PRE awakening and Im not happy with the playstyle of it in its awakened form. Now I have a gear score of 478 ap/dp and a little over 1500 sp on my main. Which makes me very locked into this class I no longer enjoy or have and desire to play.

Being so locked into a class/character which we chose BEFORE the game was "completed" - awakenings - feels a little unfair.

Who knows maybe they will do something over the new year - "its a new year, a new you" and sell these weapon exchange tokens, who knows, fingers crossed i guess.

You do realize they gave you 4 character slots for free?

Posted

You do realize they gave you 4 character slots for free?

how does this help with weapon exchange tokens and rerolling clsses?

Posted (edited)

Which class do you play? That you would want to reroll after all that investment?

Edited by Lugh

Posted

The game was completed, it an expansion all games have it. IF you love game just re-roll won't take you that long to get main hand for your new char.

This the reason game gives you many character slots to try out other classes or make new ones.

Posted

Are you a tamer?

Posted (edited)

how does this help with weapon exchange tokens and rerolling clsses?

You have (at least) 4 chances to figure out the class you want to play. (At least) 4 chances to rank to 56 and see if you like it, especially now is like one week of working on it. Obtain one set of at least TRI gear, then proceed to buy weapon of choice after checking out Awakening to see if you like it (if the millions of videos and streams and guides were not enough to help you decide).

I do understand that sometimes you do need to get hands on but really, there is nothing preventing you from swapping to a different character OR simply not using your Awakening at all and throwing all your skill points into the main tree and loving it if that suites you better.

Weapon exchange is coming and does help with the situation but really, if it never did the game (coupons absence) isn't the one preventing you from reaching your potential.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

imagine if you could choose awakenings regardless of you class...