• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Snow and Santa Crashes/Freeze/Not Responding

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Since we got the Christmas patch I can't hang in a city more than 10-15 mins before my game freezes and windows tells me that BDO isn't responding.

I've read somewhere that it might be the snow, but it isnt. I can be in places like Fogans, Crescents, Mediah, etc while it's snowing and everything works just fine. The problem comes when I'm in a City (Velia, Calpheon, Heidel, Altinova, Valencia), so I'm sure that the freeze/crash problem is generated because of the -----ing Santa flying over those cities...

Just hearing his bells is a grim reminder that my game is about to crash, and I'll have to sit there like 5 mins going through the absurdly long "Pearl Abyss" logo.

Some people states firmly that this is a Hardware issue, and yes, perhaps it is. But I also think that if this event is something for us players to enjoy, they did it completely wrong. I haven't problems with the game as it normally is, but with this crap event I'm freezing and crashing every 5-10 mins, I can't even play in the Arena with my guildies. This is awful and I'd like to have some kind of menu to remove the event from my client, because this isnt fun in any way...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Same problem here!!! I pay this game and now cant play, thx BDO! -.-

Edited by huntamas

Posted

I also have been experiencing these glitches, freezes or DCs. whatever u want to call it, all started happening tonight when I was doing a guild mission @ Elrics with guildies my entire PC froze and would not let me do anything. had to manually turn power off and back on. when I reboot there were no error messages no memory dumps no error logs. start BDO up , and same thing again happens except after about 15 seconds it DC me from Server... i set my character to AFK fish after awhile i go back, i goto repair my fish rods .. guess what happens. BLACK SCREEN but this time.  game came back on after that PEARL ABYSS black screen and now my character standing there with all the cash shop armor i had customized thru mervs pallet all to be now set back to the original colors .now i realize I have no chance to play this game right now with these savage coding problems that came with this christmas event thing. GG please can sum1 @ headquarters shut down servers for another emergency maintenance to fix the game so we can all play it again without hassle. cheers and merry xmas and maybe we can play this game again in the new year once it's fixed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I cant even enchant things because Velia has that Santa -----er flying over the city. I cannot be online more than 10min straight before my game crash.

And this is NOT a hardware problem, because i've been playing for 6 months now and this never happened to me... is this stupid Santa event...

Thank you very much Kakao, im enjoying really much the Christmas... I think I'll go play anything else, and spend my money elsewhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem has been reported here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124974-constant-not-responding-after-5-min-in-game/
and here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123537-game-crashes-when-its-snowing/
and here in the french forum: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123795-crash-récurrent-depuis-la-maj/

I made a ticket 1-2 weeks ago with no real answer from GMs, so i sent a message to the entire staff here on the forum, no one of them have answered my message.

They won't move a finger to fix the problem.

Posted

For me it even crashes when there is no snow or santa. Or when I'm not even in a city.. :( 

This happened before, back then they fixed the problem. But now with the christmas patch the problems seemed to have returned, sadly.
Let's hope they fix it in the next update. 

Posted (edited)

There have been 2 maintenances since the problem appeared, and they didn't fix it yet, The only option for us is to wait for the end of the Christmas event ç_ç

Edited by Morshu32

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0