• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TRI Red Coral Earrings Vs. TRI Blue Coral Earrings

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone, 

I included a picture of my gear, I don't think I have enough accuracy so I want to switch to kutum and a pair of TRI Red Coral Earrings. However, I would lose a bunch of AP if I use Red Coral Earrings, and I want to use DUO or TRI Basilisk Belt instead of tree belt. 

Please give some advises and anything is useful. Thanks!

gear.png

Posted

You lose 3 ap if you switch both earrings for tri red corals. When you already have 200+ ap, that's hardly a bunch.

And I think the 12 accuracy you'll gain from the switch will more than make up for it.

4 people like this

Posted

The accuracy of the TRI corals can easily make up to the loss of even 6 AP if switching from TRI witches. Can never go wrong with them

2 people like this

Posted

Red corals all day

Posted

:ph34r:Oh man and people were telling me I was tinfoiling about accuracy.  Now people are finally starting to realize.

2 people like this

Posted

Accuracy is still useless. All it does now is counter the meta of evasion stacking. If you kill the same person or group in the same time/skills. You don't need accuracy. If you are fighting higher leveled, muskan evasion stackers. Sure accuracy will help. But it will not make you do more damage. Your 200 AP vs 430dp is worse than 230 AP vs 430dp. You will need both earrings and kutum depending on who or what you are fighting. I personally recommend full ap. The only people you will fight that stack evasion are going to be zerks, ninjas, and do tamers. 

Posted

Accuracy is still useless. All it does now is counter the meta of evasion stacking. If you kill the same person or group in the same time/skills. You don't need accuracy. If you are fighting higher leveled, muskan evasion stackers. Sure accuracy will help. But it will not make you do more damage. Your 200 AP vs 430dp is worse than 230 AP vs 430dp. You will need both earrings and kutum depending on who or what you are fighting. I personally recommend full ap. The only people you will fight that stack evasion are going to be zerks, ninjas, and do tamers. 

evasion stacking rangers are the most common thing amoung high teir players in EU and they are pure cancer. Acc is the only way to "counter" them. Running kutum is not going to help you in the evasion meta.

Posted

evasion stacking rangers are the most common thing amoung high teir players in EU and they are pure cancer. Acc is the only way to "counter" them. Running kutum is not going to help you in the evasion meta.

and a musa isn't made to fight an evasion ranger. We lack the grab and cc to control a ranger.

Posted

and a musa isn't made to fight an evasion ranger. We lack the grab and cc to control a ranger.

with witch/wiz awakening being broken as ----- just who are we made to fight against then? xD

Posted

The people on the ground :) 

with witch/wiz awakening being broken as ----- just who are we made to fight against then? xD

Posted

The people on the ground :) 

life as a musa at the moment makes me kinda sad if im honest xD

Pleb pvp is easy and large scale fights are still easy, but small scale and 1v1s we have become really underwhelming.

Posted

life as a musa at the moment makes me kinda sad if im honest xD

Pleb pvp is easy and large scale fights are still easy, but small scale and 1v1s we have become really underwhelming.

thats just because we have massive consitent AOE. You can't balance that with high sigle target, chase, and cc. That's why we have the skills we do. Otherwise we would me imba as fk. Like before tiger blade+mushindo E+ Z buff. Before stam drain on chase

Posted

thats just because we have massive consitent AOE. You can't balance that with high sigle target, chase, and cc. That's why we have the skills we do. Otherwise we would me imba as fk. Like before tiger blade+mushindo E+ Z buff. Before stam drain on chase

I'm not complaining as such.

But personally small scale and 1v1s are my favourite aspect of any "competative" game, and my favourite class is really lack luster in that aspect at the moment.

I dont want a grab on our class, I would just like higher base acc and maybe a couple of bounds changed to knockdowns. Or a downsmash that doesnt have a 2s wind up.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not complaining as such.

But personally small scale and 1v1s are my favourite aspect of any "competative" game, and my favourite class is really lack luster in that aspect at the moment.

I dont want a grab on our class, I would just like higher base acc and maybe a couple of bounds changed to knockdowns. Or a downsmash that doesnt have a 2s wind up.

you can swap to blade for backstep slash. That's a down smash. Small scale it's easy to pull off and swapping to blade wont get you killed instantly. Idk if one step back has smash otherwise you could use that. And backstep has +acc on it. I also did +acc on triple shot and -movespeed. That usually helps to set up and land combo. Tbh it sounds more like you want to play ninja lo.

Posted

you can swap to blade for backstep slash. That's a down smash. Small scale it's easy to pull off and swapping to blade wont get you killed instantly. Idk if one step back has smash otherwise you could use that. And backstep has +acc on it. I also did +acc on triple shot and -movespeed. That usually helps to set up and land combo. Tbh it sounds more like you want to play ninja lo.

Tried ninja, boring class imo, relies too heavily on 1 skill to do damage.

If backstep could be used out of awakening it would be fine, but in the time it takes to finish the cast of BTB swap to blade and use backstep your target is already up and about. Plus the downsmash on backstep has an incredibly low %. Crustcrushers downsmash is so nice, has a really high %, but getting it off after our bounds is so inconsistant.

Posted (edited)

Tried ninja, boring class imo, relies too heavily on 1 skill to do damage.

Reroll Ranger. You have Red Corals, so you should be total cancer even at 56. You will die in one combo but hey, cancerous damage is enough. At 59 and 210+ AP you'd have died if you get caught anyway. I had 203/197 with Blue weapons and could delete people in 1 second. And it wasn't unreliable like Musa combo. I even had 4 frontal guards! Then I got bored with cancer and went back to Musa. And ----- witches and wizards, geez. -----ing red potato from the ground, -----ing rotflstomp.

Hello everyone, 

I included a picture of my gear, I don't think I have enough accuracy so I want to switch to kutum and a pair of TRI Red Coral Earrings.

You -----ed up. Remember when Red Corals were cheap as ----- at 1,5m a piece? Hehehe too late.

Edited by Duniak

Posted

So it's useless, but counters the meta which is extremely popular right now.  Call me crazy, but that doesn't sound right:$.  And no it's not just those 3 classes that use evasion now in high lvl pvp.  And...what?  Accuracy will help, but not make you do more damage?  High accuracy=high hit rate=more hits landed=higher damage.  You literally lose only 6 ap if you compare tri red corals to tri witches, while gaining 12 accuracy.   Sure, 6 ap may seem a lot to you, but it's nothing at high end pvp.  You get enough ap from the other accessories.   Your comparison of 200ap vs 230ap makes no sense, really.  I have 230 ap with red corals:|

Posted

All you people praising accuracy have got to be on EU and not NA, NA is mostly over-geared people that have no idea what they're doing by any means, and then there's the really over-geared people that can accidentally kill you if they touch you with a light attack. Not a single damn person stacks Evasion at all. 

Then there's everyone else, that's bad. I'm in this category. 

Posted

All you people praising accuracy have got to be on EU and not NA, NA is mostly over-geared people that have no idea what they're doing by any means, and then there's the really over-geared people that can accidentally kill you if they touch you with a light attack. Not a single damn person stacks Evasion at all. 

Then there's everyone else, that's bad. I'm in this category. 

Just because you fight idiots in NA, doesn't mean everyone does.  Talking about high lvl pvp here.  I fight people who stack evasion on a daily basis.  I use it in seiges myself to survive a bit more.  By the way, there are some people who are so geared that they still hit like a truck with evasion builds.  I'm at 206ap w/ evasion, and I can still kill ap builds like they are paper.  Hell, I tested the BtB combo with 180 ap and was able to kill people, so honestly AP isn't an issue right now.  The meta has been shifting towards survivability for a while now, like it or not.  Soon enough, people will be going for hybrid AP/DP builds instead of evasion just like KR.  Hell, I've seen a tri ruby manos earring enchanted the other day.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hell, I've seen a tri ruby manos earring enchanted the other day.

That was mine :P

Posted (edited)

Just because you fight idiots in NA, doesn't mean everyone does.  Talking about high lvl pvp here.  I fight people who stack evasion on a daily basis.  I use it in seiges myself to survive a bit more.  By the way, there are some people who are so geared that they still hit like a truck with evasion builds.  I'm at 206ap w/ evasion, and I can still kill ap builds like they are paper.  Hell, I tested the BtB combo with 180 ap and was able to kill people, so honestly AP isn't an issue right now.  The meta has been shifting towards survivability for a while now, like it or not.  Soon enough, people will be going for hybrid AP/DP builds instead of evasion just like KR.  Hell, I've seen a tri ruby manos earring enchanted the other day.

Damn son the hostility, just because you fight evasion stacking wannabe Koreans in EU doesn't mean there's a majority here in NA, why you gotta go and hurt my feelings like that. It's got nothing to do with high level PvP, a majority of high leveled players in NA just stack AP. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos

Posted

Damn son the hostility, just because you fight evasion stacking wannabe Koreans in EU doesn't mean there's a majority here in NA, why you gotta go and hurt my feelings like that. It's got nothing to do with high level PvP, a majority of high leveled players in NA just stack AP. 

Not really hostile, just disappointed.  I'm in NA btw.

Posted

Not really hostile, just disappointed.  I'm in NA btw.

Not our fault all the big guilds just stack AP bro, big ----- syndrome is obviously better than being hard to kill and still do damage. 

Posted

The problem of the Red Coral earring is to buy them -_-

But it's worth the AP loss.

Posted

Not our fault all the big guilds just stack AP bro, big ----- syndrome is obviously better than being hard to kill and still do damage. 

:/They don't all stack ap..just because they delete you fast doesn't mean they only stack ap.