• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TRI Red Coral Earrings Vs. TRI Blue Coral Earrings

54 posts in this topic

Posted

All you people praising accuracy have got to be on EU and not NA, NA is mostly over-geared people that have no idea what they're doing by any means, and then there's the really over-geared people that can accidentally kill you if they touch you with a light attack. Not a single damn person stacks Evasion at all. 

Then there's everyone else, that's bad. I'm in this category. 

People definitely stack evasion on NA, but you are right that it's not super super common.  Really depends where you engage them.  Obviously someone isn't going to be in their Evasion gear when farming PvE on first engage.  But you throw people into 1v1's or after they die a few times people who have it generally will swap to it.  But how many people farming PvE really going to keep that extra weight on em ya know?

Personally I use TET Kzarka, TRI Bheg, TRI Red Corals x2, Precision Gems x2, BM Viper Gem and it's like I never even notice anything anymore and have plenty of AP.

Posted

:/They don't all stack ap..just because they delete you fast doesn't mean they only stack ap.

Then explain them dying just as fast with my shitty 200 AP, if people stack evasion on NA like you say then why do I never fight them? :P

Posted

Then explain them dying just as fast with my shitty 200 AP, if people stack evasion on NA like you say then why do I never fight them? :P

You act like you fight everyone on the server.  Most 60s do not grind as often anymore.  There's other ways they make money.  Gatekeepers for example.

Posted

You act like you fight everyone on the server.  Most 60s do not grind as often anymore.  There's other ways they make money.  Gatekeepers for example.

I've fought everyone on the server of any note, yes. Lemme list em out for you buddy...

ManUp, Gravity, Baka,  Gatekeeper, Iconic, LotD, FML, Critical, Final Kyoukai, Illuminati, WolvesOfWar, Republic, Eternidad, Spetsnaz, Spaghetti, Barcode, Element, Hikikomori, Savanna, Hostile, Support, Nqpz, Mooncake, Vision, MangoBay, ChoNation.

Anyone of relevance we have been at war with countless times, and those are just the ones I personally remember and was present for. Obviously never fought every single person in every single guild but those I did fight are not running Evasion builds. It's not popular on NA, at all. Just because you get -----ed by someone you can't hit doesn't mean every single person is running an evasion build bro. Stack more accuracy next time I guess. (Insert Troll Face here.) But stating it as fact on the forums doesn't make it so, majority of the NA community is just AP, evasion builds are a very small minority of players that building specifically to counter gimps yourself against the larger population. 

I can't speak for EU as I don't play EU, but the evasion builds on NA are limited to whoever you've been fighting. So I suggest to git gud and stop telling everyone to stack accuracy out the ass. Just get a -----ing Black Horn Bow up and swap to it if you're fighting an Evasion build, problem solved. This needless bickering between Red Coral this, Red Coral that, Blue Coral this, Good Deeds that, just use your god damn accuracy offhand and Bhegs. :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've fought everyone on the server of any note, yes. Lemme list em out for you buddy...

ManUp, Gravity, Baka,  Gatekeeper, Iconic, LotD, FML, Critical, Final Kyoukai, Illuminati, WolvesOfWar, Republic, Eternidad, Spetsnaz, Spaghetti, Barcode, Element, Hikikomori, Savanna, Hostile, Support, Nqpz, Mooncake, Vision, MangoBay, ChoNation.

Anyone of relevance we have been at war with countless times, and those are just the ones I personally remember and was present for. Obviously never fought every single person in every single guild but those I did fight are not running Evasion builds. It's not popular on NA, at all. Just because you get -----ed by someone you can't hit doesn't mean every single person is running an evasion build bro. Stack more accuracy next time I guess. (Insert Troll Face here.) But stating it as fact on the forums doesn't make it so, majority of the NA community is just AP, evasion builds are a very small minority of players that building specifically to counter gimps yourself against the larger population. 

I can't speak for EU as I don't play EU, but the evasion builds on NA are limited to whoever you've been fighting. So I suggest to git gud and stop telling everyone to stack accuracy out the ass. Just get a -----ing Black Horn Bow up and swap to it if you're fighting an Evasion build, problem solved. This needless bickering between Red Coral this, Red Coral that, Blue Coral this, Good Deeds that, just use your god damn accuracy offhand and Bhegs. :D

I've fought you, and I'll tell you that you have no right advising people.  I don't know why you're so opposed to getting accuracy tbh.  Two red corals is hardly stacking "out of the ass".   Evasion is pretty popular among high geared folks, stop spreading lies.  Would rather not swap to accuracy offhands for one person, when I can just lose an inconsequential 6 ap to fight anyone regardless of build.  Maybe you just hate being called out on the forums for being wrong, idk.  

Edit: Also going to add on to what Kodiak said, people don't run with evasion builds while grinding, and sometimes people swap back and forth depending on what they feel like doing.  Personally, I pop on evasion if I think that someone else runs full ap.  With evasion on, I can still one shot squishy ap builds and survive their combos should I mess up.  I can even survive 2-3 people on me depending on their ap/accuracy levels.  Also to note, during seiges, evasion is very popular because of death timers.  

Edited by pcid93

Posted

thank you for saying what i cannot. I lack the necessary vocabulary to convey my thouhts accurately and efficiently. Although I make up for it with my 1337zorz button pushing abilities.

Posted

thank you for saying what i cannot. I lack the necessary vocabulary to convey my thouhts accurately and efficiently. Although I make up for it with my 1337zorz button pushing abilities.

:/You simply don't understand.  You trade off 6 ap that you can make up for with other accessories to gain the ability to kill evasion builds more effectively.  If you can kill ap builds with 180 ap, what is holding you back from balancing out your stats?  Pure AP stacking is an outdated build.  There's literally no reason to gimp yourself vs certain players when there is a simple option(and cheaper fyi) that doesn't require you to change offhands mid-fight for a few people(which also makes you lose more ap than just using red corals).   If this doesn't convince you, then it's whatever.  You do you.  I'll just say that I saw a bigger difference in my damage from swapping to red corals than I did getting from 210 ap to 230.  Maybe 240 ap will make a bigger difference, we'll see.

Posted

:/You simply don't understand.  You trade off 6 ap that you can make up for with other accessories to gain the ability to kill evasion builds more effectively.  If you can kill ap builds with 180 ap, what is holding you back from balancing out your stats?  Pure AP stacking is an outdated build.  There's literally no reason to gimp yourself vs certain players when there is a simple option(and cheaper fyi) that doesn't require you to change offhands mid-fight for a few people(which also makes you lose more ap than just using red corals).   If this doesn't convince you, then it's whatever.  You do you.  I'll just say that I saw a bigger difference in my damage from swapping to red corals than I did getting from 210 ap to 230.  Maybe 240 ap will make a bigger difference, we'll see.

Or you could just use Elixirs, which are cheaper than Red Corals, give more accuracy, and easier to "swap" to if you encounter someone with to much Evasion. 

But alas, why listen to me, I have no right to advise people. Worst Musa NA... :(

Posted

Or you could just use Elixirs, which are cheaper than Red Corals, give more accuracy, and easier to "swap" to if you encounter someone with to much Evasion. 

But alas, why listen to me, I have no right to advise people. Worst Musa NA... :(

Elixirs have been proven not to work by various people, unfortunately.  I personally found them less effective than acc from accessories, but did see some effect.  Plus against evasion sorcs, you would need both tbh, otherwise you'd have to combo them 2-3 times, which is pretty stupid.  

And yes, I wouldn't.  You aren't the worst musa in NA, but pretty far down there.

Posted

Elixirs have been proven not to work by various people, unfortunately.  I personally found them less effective than acc from accessories, but did see some effect.  Plus against evasion sorcs, you would need both tbh, otherwise you'd have to combo them 2-3 times, which is pretty stupid.  

And yes, I wouldn't.  You aren't the worst musa in NA, but pretty far down there.

----- don't take my title from me, I am the worst. Straight gear carried, 110% potato Musa. Rerolled like two days before awakenings came out and I know nothing about the class. 

Posted

----- don't take my title from me, I am the worst. Straight gear carried, 110% potato Musa. Rerolled like two days before awakenings came out and I know nothing about the class. 

:(Naw it's not that you know nothing, you just can't put what you know into practice and have no idea about stat balancing.  

Posted

:(Naw it's not that you know nothing, you just can't put what you know into practice and have no idea about stat balancing.  

Stop being nice to me, I liked you better when you were angry. This is weird, these emotions... Please pcid, just stop. Accept my glorious reign as worst Musa NA so that I may AFK fish with my thoughts safe inside my head. If you're to nice I might aspire to be something greater, like a 240 AP gear carried musa that needs no intelligence whatsoever... Just spin2win.

Posted

Stop being nice to me, I liked you better when you were angry. This is weird, these emotions... Please pcid, just stop. Accept my glorious reign as worst Musa NA so that I may AFK fish with my thoughts safe inside my head. If you're to nice I might aspire to be something greater, like a 240 AP gear carried musa that needs no intelligence whatsoever... Just spin2win.

9_9Like I said, was never angry, just disappointed at terrible players talking about our class.  Also, even with 240 AP you need to have intelligence to excel, so you should give up that dream.  

Posted

Even with 240 AP you need to have intelligence to excel...

This right here tells me everything I need to know.

1 person likes this

Posted

This right here tells me everything I need to know.

:$It's true, and I'm not talking about killing noobs like you.  I know many 240 ap players that suck.  They are ez kills no matter how much ap they get.  AP only helps you kill faster when you cc, but you need to land the cc first :)

Posted (edited)

Wow getting cheese popcorn here for the #1 forum troller 

There will be endless argument because he knows everything when he doesn't :^)

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted (edited)

life as a musa at the moment makes me kinda sad if im honest xD

Pleb pvp is easy and large scale fights are still easy, but small scale and 1v1s we have become really underwhelming.

Who said you have to use your Glaive in 1v1?

Edited by Legendaire

Posted

Who said you have to use your Glaive in 1v1?

1. Never said i only use my glaive. 

2. I'm one of the only EU musas that still use blade combos.

3. Blade combos are incredibly situational. 

4. The lack of super armour means you have to land a welltimed/lucky stub arrow/blooming otherwise you will get insta gibbed trying to start combos in blade form. 

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Never said i only use my glaive. 

3. Blade combos are incredibly situational. 

4. The lack of super armour means you have to land a welltimed/lucky stub arrow/blooming otherwise you will get insta gibbed trying to start combos in blade form. 

But why though. There's no reason to use a Blade combo unless everything is on cd, you tater tot. 

Posted (edited)

But why though. There's no reason to use a Blade combo unless everything is on cd, you tater tot. 

Sitting in awakening is my default, like rocking just a white horn bow with no blade is yours :) 

Just back chase into stun arrow catches alot of people off guard :) (by "alot" i more mean stupid rangers that decide chasing you is a smart move) 

Edited by Cryptid

Posted (edited)

Sitting in awakening is my default, like rocking just a white horn bow with no blade is yours :) 

Just back chase into stun arrow catches alot of people off guard :) (by "alot" i more mean stupid rangers that decide chasing you is a smart move) 

Don't hate on my stub arrow build bro, not everyone has sick trick shots with quick fingers like me. Only room for one Robin Hood in this game son. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos

Posted

Blade combos are fun.

Posted

Don't hate on my stub arrow build bro, not everyone has sick trick shots with quick fingers like me. Only room for one Robin Hood in this game son. 

bow comb + elf ears = male archer xD

Posted

He's just trolling, every big guild is evasion stacking and using tri or tet red corals to counter the evasion. A lot are using kutum instead and starting to go hybrid AP/DP like RU and KR are doing now.

Thing is DP stacking doesnt mean much but a little bit more survivability goes a long way in the one shot fest that is BDO. Since you dont really need 250 AP to wombo combo kids you can run with 220 AP and 300 DP and be a king. This is the new meta in KR and RU. Not only that, but the new kamislav content hits super hard so DP stacking will help there while maintaining the AP to clear it.

3 people like this

Posted

I try, but most classes have enough super armors to don't give a damn about my stub arrows and I end up going back to glaive before I get CCed. Only reason I stick with blade is to use divider when grinding or even defending a spot from a PK