• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

wtf Hacker or Legit?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Not going to name names, already reported for investigation.

So wtf is up with this warrior that was able to grab me, attack me for 1-2sec, then grab me and again to slam me down a 2nd time? Happened on 2 occasions. This guy seems to have no cooldown on his grabs. I have 178 days on my warrior, this is why I am so sure I had to report this person. So is there a cooldown breaker or not for our grab?

Posted (edited)

it was in 1v1 ? Are you sure it's the same player that grab you twice in less a 8 sec ?

maybe a bug with double grab that allow you to grab, hit then grab again

Edited by Sethox

Posted

It happened just as I described. 178 days hard to get something passed me.

Posted

I saw people doing this in RU, especially with warrior 200% ground smash. If it happened back then it can now as well i guess.

Posted

It is possible, and if I recall correctly, this guy could have a bunch of left over [Event] Halloween Candy. I think it was this item that reset skill cool downs for instant re-use. There was an event item over the past few months that did reset ability cool downs after use, pretty sure it was that candy. The tool tip says it disappears after event, but it doesn't. Did he use other abilities really quickly? There could be a logical reason, but also he could be using a hack. Best left for the Devs to sort it out.

Posted

Not going to name names, already reported for investigation.

So wtf is up with this warrior that was able to grab me, attack me for 1-2sec, then grab me and again to slam me down a 2nd time? Happened on 2 occasions. This guy seems to have no cooldown on his grabs. I have 178 days on my warrior, this is why I am so sure I had to report this person. So is there a cooldown breaker or not for our grab?

Sounds like Double Take Down but can't explain the 1-2 seconds of being attacked.  There should have also been some form of immunity after the first grab (unless he used double take down) for 4 or 5 seconds due to the bound state.  Not sure Soggy.

Posted (edited)

Sounds like Double Take Down but can't explain the 1-2 seconds of being attacked.  There should have also been some form of immunity after the first grab (unless he used double take down) for 4 or 5 seconds due to the bound state.  Not sure Soggy.

Bound State -> Grab or any grab resistance is irrelevant unless you really do resist.

or desync...

Edited by Oneuproad

Posted

your caname keep a events past removal date if you do not collect from you tab

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys just wanted to know if this was possible, apparently its not.

GM said hes investigating this guy's cooldown logs. This hacker hasn't been back online since.
He was rank #2 in my channel, I guess hes one of those people who hacked a small amount so people wouldn't notice.

Edited by SoggyCow

Posted

tf7h2.jpg

Posted

tf7h2.jpg

Text understanding is not a common sense anymore sadly...

Posted

was able to grab me, attack me for 1-2sec, then grab me and again to slam me down a 2nd time

T-e-x-t u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d-i-n-g

Posted

Text understanding is not a common sense anymore sadly...

I'll agree with you on that, it doesn't even work like that in the first place

you need to take a screen shot of the conditions in where it can occur, I'll kindly spell it out, LMB or E after successful Take Down

Posted

its not this skill because you cant grab once, attack, and grab again. it doesnt work like that. i think hes banned now because ha hasnt logged in for weeks since a GM investigated him.

Posted

double take down is only usable to effectively extend the animation of the grab, does not let you magically use grab a second time while on CD , get a warrior to level 35 and try it for yourself.

p.s. double take down (unless it was fixed) is utterly useless because the time spent doing the second grab eats into the time of the bound CC from the grab.

Posted

its not this skill because you cant grab once, attack, and grab again. it doesnt work like that. i think hes banned now because ha hasnt logged in for weeks since a GM investigated him.

I remember the dark days when everyone is a hacker specially when they beat you. You die, he is a hacker. you can't kill him, he is a hacker, he is a hacker, everyone is a hacker except my guildies who getting shit on by a hacker.

question: do you get penalized for false reporting? It's like some cops have a warrant to search your house all the crap of investigating then your innocent. 

Gm need to investigate the reporter first. What level he is? Gear type and  Ap/Dp? Time of service? Inventory? Quality and performance? 

Sorry im bored 

Posted

This thread is a good argument to run Shadowplay (if Nvidia) or similar. Keep a buffer running at all times. I just press a hotkey and it saves the last 10 minutes on video. Much easier to demonstrate what's going on when you can just show a video. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0