• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Which guild shall I witch with?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

My Background:

•  Experienced MMO player who has been playing in the genre since Ultima/Everquest.
  •  Majority of my time in MMO's has been PvE Raiding (WoW, Rift, etc) but some of my fondest memories was bounty hunting/pvp in SWG.
  •  Previous raid/guild leader in multiple games,though not an exclusive/required role.
  •  Wanted deeply to get into Archeage but the way Trion handled the game turned me away.
  •  Spent a lot of time in GW2, hundreds of hours in the mists and RvR but wasn't really a fan of it in the end.
  •  I am a 33 year old male who will be playing a Witch with a Berserker as an alt.
  •  Grinding doesn't bother me; as a vanilla Everquest player, some of my best experiences were from the grind.  No better way to get to know new people than to shoot the shit while grinding for 12 hours straight.
  •  While I have played most classes to around 20~ in the Russian version (prepping for NA release) I do not yet have any PvP experience first hand in BDO, but I've been watching streams, videos and reading guides for the past couple of months prepping for BDO.

What I'm looking for/my goals:

•  Hard-Core Guild with mature environment.
  •  Seeking either PvP or PvX guild; while I've done PvE in the past I'm not looking for care bears here.  I'm not blind as to what this game is all about. 
  •  Not a fan of "bros" or condescending immaturity.  Talking shit to enemies and having rivalries/sworn enemies is one thing, (which I enjoy) but in guild drama sponges or constantly hearing trolls talk down or abuse another person that doesn't relate to gameplay is a an immediate pass for me.
  •  Elitist players are a fine as long as they are somewhat humble and mature.  I enjoy theory crafting and people that put a lot of time into the game, listening/learning from them. I'm just not here to watch someone constantly stroke their own ego whilst being an asshat to other members.  
  •  Prefer an established, larger guild.  Not looking for a mega zerg mass invite mess, but I also don't want to join a fresh startup guild with 15 people that turns into a ghost town in 2 weeks or only has players on for a couple hours in the evening.

In the end my goals are to put a lot of time into the game while min maxing my character and putting a lot of effort into whatever I find myself a part of.  Node/GvG/Bounty Hunting sounds like it's going to be an amazing time, and I'm looking forward to finding a fit for myself.. just hope I don't sound too picky ;)   

Thanks in advance for all that respond!
      - Setori Haze

2 people like this

Posted

Hi Setori,

The Crimson Order opened it's doors in the days of Ultima & SWG and has continued on for the past 13 years.  Please take a look at our recruiting thread

as well as our website http://thecrimsonorder.com

See you in the game!

Ziri

Ziri3.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Woah! Sick Résumé! , 

I also played WoW pretty competitively in both PvP and PvE, those were the days.  Anyhow without pouring to much un-needed information on you one thing i can say is, my guild < Friction > , is currently looking for a Wizard just like yourself! While we may laid-back and joke/troll/mess around every now and then we stride in having an understanding with each other and never going past just jokes.  Anyways, if you have the time feel free to check us out over at. 

Heres our latest Video vs Support. aswell

1 person likes this

Posted

My Background:

•  Experienced MMO player who has been playing in the genre since Ultima/Everquest.
  •  Majority of my time in MMO's has been PvE Raiding (WoW, Rift, etc) but some of my fondest memories was bounty hunting/pvp in SWG.
  •  Previous raid/guild leader in multiple games,though not an exclusive/required role.
  •  Wanted deeply to get into Archeage but the way Trion handled the game turned me away.
  •  Spent a lot of time in GW2, hundreds of hours in the mists and RvR but wasn't really a fan of it in the end.
  •  I am a 33 year old male who will be playing a Witch with a Berserker as an alt.
  •  Grinding doesn't bother me; as a vanilla Everquest player, some of my best experiences were from the grind.  No better way to get to know new people than to shoot the shit while grinding for 12 hours straight.
  •  While I have played most classes to around 20~ in the Russian version (prepping for NA release) I do not yet have any PvP experience first hand in BDO, but I've been watching streams, videos and reading guides for the past couple of months prepping for BDO.

What I'm looking for/my goals:

•  Hard-Core Guild with mature environment.
  •  Seeking either PvP or PvX guild; while I've done PvE in the past I'm not looking for care bears here.  I'm not blind as to what this game is all about. 
  •  Not a fan of "bros" or condescending immaturity.  Talking shit to enemies and having rivalries/sworn enemies is one thing, (which I enjoy) but in guild drama sponges or constantly hearing trolls talk down or abuse another person that doesn't relate to gameplay is a an immediate pass for me.
  •  Elitist players are a fine as long as they are somewhat humble and mature.  I enjoy theory crafting and people that put a lot of time into the game, listening/learning from them. I'm just not here to watch someone constantly stroke their own ego whilst being an asshat to other members.  
  •  Prefer an established, larger guild.  Not looking for a mega zerg mass invite mess, but I also don't want to join a fresh startup guild with 15 people that turns into a ghost town in 2 weeks or only has players on for a couple hours in the evening.

In the end my goals are to put a lot of time into the game while min maxing my character and putting a lot of effort into whatever I find myself a part of.  Node/GvG/Bounty Hunting sounds like it's going to be an amazing time, and I'm looking forward to finding a fit for myself.. just hope I don't sound too picky ;)   

Thanks in advance for all that respond!
      - Setori Haze

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your post that you described our guild fairly well. We do not zerg. We believe in strategy, teamed roles, responsibility, and knowing the enemy in large scale pvp. We are established, large, in charge, competitive community.
I encourage you to check us out, and do your research thoroughly. Also, in our thread I have linked below please watch the youtube video at the bottom of the OP. If you find it offensive in any way, then you should probably apply to a more tightly filtered and prim and proper guild. While we discourage our member being condescending to one another, we do occasional enjoy trash talking eachother during little 1v1's and such to pump up for the match. (hence the audio drop you will hear near the end of the video)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bfj8BaW.jpg

Hail Setori, if a mature hardcore environment that seeks to rise to the top is what you wish, then read on!

The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate is a very selective and close community of PvX players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People who you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

The purpose of this guild is also to give a home to those who are looking for a role-play environment around the current storyline of the world. We are constantly obtaining merchants, crafters, traders, and mercenaries as we set our sights on the coming dawn of Black Desert.

If these ideals resonate within you, then your journey begins here:
The Calpheon Imperial Syndicate

Syndicate Podcast

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
Justicar Valturion
Valiant Of The Syndicate

Edited by Valturion

Posted

Hey guys,  thanks for the response!  Ironically I was already researching a few of you guys that responded, so glad we see each other as a fit ;)   Gunna see who else I've missed from my short list and get back at some of you later today.  

Posted

Hi Setori,

Thanks for the positive feedback!  Good luck in your guild search.

Best regards,

Ziri

Ziri3.png