• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight must be soon, it's already on the site

123 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully we're not waiting to long since it's there...

JcmvUh9.png

9 people like this

Posted

Nice catch. I wonder if they're really going for the speculated route of skipping the ocean patch until there's more to explore there.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope those last 2 boxes are male classes... there's 8 female total and only 5 males.

18 people like this

Posted

still says 12 classes though so ...

Posted (edited)

There's a dwarf class rumored to come with the next expansion after Kamasylve. I'm willing to bet my ass it's going to be male (because I haven't seen a female dwarf in the game yet). That will bring the tally to 8-6.

Edited by Thomas Gore
2 people like this

Posted

i heard about dwarf class too, seems interesting. 

Posted

There's a dwarf class...

I doubt they can release something badass as troll slayer from warhammer, so I prefer new female classes.

Posted

I doubt they can release something badass as troll slayer from warhammer, so I prefer new female classes.

That would be badass. Hopefully the dwarf class will use some kind of bludgeoning weapons, since those are wildly underused in BDO at the moment.

Posted

Lineage 2 female dwarf loli class lol

2 people like this

Posted

Nice :) I hope they announce an ETA soon! Looking forward to playing it!

Posted

Females make more money sadly, so it'll be a miracle if even one of those empty boxes ends up being a male.

Nice teaser!

2 people like this

Posted

I love the translations as usual. 10/10 English skills.

"A 13th class, the Dark Knight is currently under developement and will be the Dark Knight class"

Who would have thought that the Dark Knight will be the Dark Knight itself?! I was thinking hes Bruce Wayne :(

11 people like this

Posted

That's a very Dark Night, but okay :D  Good catch!.

We need a short bow ranger, with knifes and

a Frodo Samurai (female version with big feet's)

Posted

I hope those last 2 boxes are male classes... there's 8 female total and only 5 males.

Nah... unfortunately they are 'fat female Dwarf' and 'cutesy female Goblin'...lol

O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

I love the translations as usual. 10/10 English skills.

"A 13th class, the Dark Knight is currently under developement and will be the Dark Knight class"

Who would have thought that the Dark Knight will be the Dark Knight itself?! I was thinking hes Bruce Wayne :(

lol yeah I was laughing about that myself.

anyways, having leveled my own DK on KR to about 55 now whilst juggling my sorc on US servers and 3 other games simultaneously, I'm pretty excited for DK to release here for many reasons.

1. It's hella fun, the range on the sword is surprisingly long. It's combat isn't particularly like any other class in the game (don't listen to the buzz going around by people who've only watched videos) She doesn't play like Maehwa at all. (I've played both, Maehwa wasn't my kind of class, DK is.

2. I want to see what it's introduction will do to the pvp meta overall. Especially once it's awakening drops.

3. I'll finally be able to get cash shop costume for it, trying to get one on the AH on KR servers is nightmarish. Been trying since only 50 has been sold, last check it's sold over 1050, I've failed bids on around 300 or so. Losing my mind, the big dumb leather shoulder guard on one side of the grunil armor for DK clips through your head constantly. It's a huge pet peave of mine. Need a costume to kill that lol.

4. There's a strange bug that causes the eyebrows on the DK (the newer ones that usually only male classes get) to not show up when you first log in until you reset your appearance in the character editor.  I'd like it to release here fixed in an ideal world but if not at least I can report that issue here lol.

there's other reasons but those are all I can think of ATM.

Posted

but I tought Magoria was gonna be the next update? :-o does that mean we might get both magoria and DK at the same time???? :D

Posted

Still crossing my claws for a beast race.

7 people like this

Posted

but I tought Magoria was gonna be the next update? :-o does that mean we might get both magoria and DK at the same time???? :D

Would be really great !

Posted

There's a dwarf class rumored to come with the next expansion after Kamasylve. I'm willing to bet my ass it's going to be male (because I haven't seen a female dwarf in the game yet). That will bring the tally to 8-6.

Lineage2 had both , female and male dwarf ;D

Actually L2 had every class both gender

Posted

Margoria was in german convention and several months later...

Posted

If they followed the KR release schedule it'd be just about right to have the Dark Knight for the Anniversary though.

Posted

It could be male ranger. They already have the data for it but they have  been saying they just haven't found the "right" time for its release....... Even tho the whole class system did not have a timing for the classes. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I was wondering, since the Dark Knight hasn't got its awakening yet, if i was to open the awakening wep box, what will happen?

Posted

I was wondering, since the Dark Knight hasn't got its awakening yet, if i was to open the awakening wep box, what will happen?

your dark knight turns male.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah why not beast race?  I mean this is one of the very few MMO's I've played where beast races are integrated into human society within the game.  The game feels so much more alive and believable because of it.  Would be cool to get some sort of beast race, also an Elin race would be neat as they too are very prevalent in the game.

Just don't sexualize those little Elin dudes though...  like come on Korea...  smh...

Edited by Zegram
2 people like this