• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight must be soon, it's already on the site

123 posts in this topic

Posted

devs said they planing a Male Dark Knight in the future just saying.

Male Dark Knight you say?

q3Y0PbK.thumb.jpg.4246a2c68790a5f447d465

Posted

to be honest, something i would like to see as a class would be Rhutum, make it be big like the giant's with their own sort of short bow or cleaver with a awakening unique to the game itself.  like some kind of magic imbued armor as its awakened weapon that have different affects or support roles depending on its offhand instead of just stat's.

Posted (edited)

Thanks Dr. Phil.

Not my fault if the first time he didnt understood.

maybe you should have follow the "discussion" instead of coming that late to "troll" my answer

file.php?avatar=5848_1477481078.png

Edited by woots

Posted

Not my fault if the first time he didnt understood.

maybe you should have follow the "discussion" instead of coming that late to "troll" my answer

file.php?avatar=5848_1477481078.png

Kind of difficult to follow the discussion when you are typing shit like "didn't understood" or "you should have follow".

So listen here Forest Gump, I'll leave you to your grammatical expedition to disaster land so don't "dontcha go a worrin' bout me, didn't understood"?

Posted

The goat people need a rep

Posted (edited)

Kind of difficult to follow the discussion when you are typing shit like "didn't understood" or "you should have follow".

So listen here Forest Gump, I'll leave you to your grammatical expedition to disaster land so don't "dontcha go a worrin' bout me, didn't understood"?

If you didnt read where it started, so, get why i answered what you tried to troll,  avoid ;). You wouldnt look like a random looser trying to look interesting at all cost.9_9

Not saying, its even worse when you try to troll an unperfect english, its not the main language for many ppl here ;) . Guess you still have a long way to go before some sort of interesting "troll". if you ever able to reach that point. Which i seriously doubt.

But thanks for coming, i guess.

Edited by woots

Posted

I dont get it why ppl play melee classes. I go grind for 9h and i dont want to look on a male ass for 9h. 

I see this argument thrown around and I start to find it stupid.

When I am grinding I am looking at where enemies are and which skills i can use. Especially if I am at an area like Gahaz and I need to defend myself against a Shadow. The skills themselves are what I look at and the character is secondary. If I am comfortable with the grinding area, I just open up a documentary/podcast and half-watch that. I by no means have my eyes focused on my characters ass.

I mean, how low do you have to have your camera, so that it is the focus of what you are doing?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

When I am grinding I am looking at where enemies are and which skills i can use. Especially if I am at an area like Gahaz and I need to defend myself against a Shadow. The skills themselves are what I look at and the character is secondary. If I am comfortable with the grinding area, I just open up a documentary/podcast and half-watch that. I by no means have my eyes focused on my characters ass.

I mean, how low do you have to have your camera, so that it is the focus of what you are doing?

agreed, a shallow argument.

I never play male characters. I find male characters in KR mmos have cliche bland armor designs lacking in small intricate details or are overly metro. (Additionally they generally have less overall customization options)

As a result the male characters are generally off the table for me in KR mmos, because I know I won't be satisfied with my character appearance, which is half the game for me. (Kicking ass + looking awesome = mmo) for me lol.

Even bdo has maybe only one costume on each male class that I like. That'd get so stale for me so quick. I can't stand looking the same forever on a game. I did that with my sps on l2 for like 3/4 years I rocked the A grade dark crystal armor on my (yes, a male) elf.

Thank god the pvp and drives were fun in that game, it's all that sustained me because appearance upgrades weren't happening lol. It was a long time before the cast speed meta was toppled for a higher grade robe. (That first S grade Arcana robe made male characters look hella stupid, and killed your cast speed.... no thanks.)

That was my last long duration make character on a KR mmo. Didn't play another male till SWTOR.

Edited by Arvalo
1 person likes this

Posted

pfff i dont look at my skills cuz i know approximately when they end and i have gud gear so i dont need to worry about that i die. That being said i can look at my kuno's ass almost 90% of my grinding time and u are just jealous.

2 people like this

Posted

The goat people need a rep

i think we need a bard too, the kind that slowly watches there party die all around them while they play.  goes nicely with the tamer.

Posted

=( still nothing on Dark Knight...

Posted

Dark Knight's awakening hasn't been officially announced as to what it is, but they have said it is "almost ready to show/implement" in KR's latest patch notes.  I expect for us to find out what it'll be within the next week! (Maybe even next few days!) :)

1 person likes this

Posted

they have said it is "almost ready to show/implement" in KR's latest patch notes

Do you have the source? I would like to read it :P

Posted

after it released i think its gonna be another 3-6 months until we get it, if we are lucky

dont forget that PA doesnt give a shit about us

Posted

after it released i think its gonna be another 3-6 months until we get it, if we are lucky

not true it only took 2 months to release witch/wizard, so your logic is wrong.

Posted

Do you mean the awakening or the class?  The class has been out in KR since December 15th.

Posted (edited)

Do you mean the awakening or the class?  The class has been out in KR since December 15th.

yes the awakening. As always, classes without awakening get shit on.

and i think we wont see the base class any time soon in the next 3 months

Edited by katjezz

Posted

Dark Knight's awakening hasn't been officially announced as to what it is, but they have said it is "almost ready to show/implement" in KR's latest patch notes.  I expect for us to find out what it'll be within the next week! (Maybe even next few days!) :)

best news all day!

2 people like this

Posted

my argument is women do badass better, i prefer female protagonists. but thats just me :3

2 people like this

Posted

MMORPG.com: On that note, what all can we expect from BDO in the year ahead?

On January 25th, the Margoria expansion will launch and I am pretty excited for this. It adds an immense ocean and new territory to the game, while introducing new quests and gameplay features such as naval warfare, sea monster hunting and naval trading. It will feature the new port Ratt that connects to the Kingdom of Haso and you can setup lucrative trade routes between this area and the main landmass. Unique to the MMO landscape is Margoria’s beautiful underwater world that is filled with gorgeous flora and fauna that can be explored by players who are willing to get their feet wet. Everything is rounded off with improved life skills. There are new fish to be caught, ingredients to be harvested and recipes to cook.

Furthermore, we will soon welcome the Dark Knight class that combines powerful two-handed swordplay with fast magic attacks, and early this year we will launch the Kamasylvia expansion which will take you to a new area south of Calpheon that is inhabited by elves.

Yesterday's interview on mmorpg.com:

http://www.mmorpg.com/black-desert-online/interviews/new-years-resolutions-with-black-desert-online-and-kakao-games-1000011476

Posted

Yea, seen the way they wrote about the different upcoming content, DK will be between 25 January and end of February probably... Although i hope it will be the week after Magoria...