• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance December 28th **Update**

283 posts in this topic

Posted

give us good event and new year present please :D

Posted (edited)

I wasn't talking about that video

I think it's also Zerk OP HP / HP regen... dont' forget that.. Wish Valk had something comparable :Q______________________

At best I've reached 340 DP + 70 DP from my self buffs on this version and I wasn't so tanky (mostly because movibility of valk is crap and because HP way lower). The AP was indeed too low to do anything.

PS: Eva good, yeah, but just up to the moment ppl will realize how to counter it 

Edited by Mjollnir
1 person likes this

Posted

For those who are arguing that DP is completely useless :D

he had 51 points with DP gear and jumped to ~200 with AP gear... well thanks 

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it done?

Posted

why does it need 12 hours to add a dumb dragon boss I dont see why it takes so long and awakening only takes a few hours to add

1 person likes this

Posted

depends on what philosophy you swear to :)

Usefullness philosophy no matter what position you're in, solo/groups are the same, if you can't do anything you die.

So basically: 1v1 = AP and Groups (any form) = DP + DR.

Yeah makes sense. (i'm not really into elexir/pot etc.. just basic food, i don't wan't to spent money on that nor craft it)

Tho i'll be focusing ap gear first, i need to grind fast (so lvl 60 comes faster) and take a bit of money in the middle of it.

Shame that i don't like life skills (best way to get money), they are "boring" for me and playing like "Capitalist manager PRO 2016" all day long dosen't feel that rewarding. (Personnal thought)

That being said, i guess hitting monster for hours while lurking at Exp is not better either lol.

Still work to do.

Posted

No Nouver..?

Posted

witch and wiz feel almost right, alit more dmg then needed but we lack any kind of hits/combos from the classes you mentioned above cause our health pools are real low, we can still kill a few of those classes, and undergeared zerkers cause lets face it zerkers ar damn tough unless you got 210+ ap with sorc ranger or warrior. But every class fits well right now for thier rolls BUT warriors and shortsword classes, Warriors are super op cause of all the super armor and blocks they get while attacking to what seems to be during all stages of thier animations. And shortsword classes besides tamer imo have low dps and mobility.

*not directed at the reply*

But guess what, we havent recieved the DP buffs for all the classes like Korea has right now, so DP will be better later, just gotta believe.

My preview answer was ironic.

witch wiz are brokenly OP since months because they were balanced to compet against awakened class. Not saying you already have forum testimony relating OPness of witch - wiz awake.

They are everything except "almost right"

And the boringness of their gameplay is a different story.

Posted

why does it need 12 hours to add a dumb dragon boss I dont see why it takes so long and awakening only takes a few hours to add

Isn't it 7 hours according to the OP?

Posted (edited)

This, all the DP plebs haha. The ones who stack dp think "oh its cheaper huehue".

Yeah, because you're not pleb right?

They should stop "give the love to rangers", there is obviously a fetish for that class coming from devs, and not a nice one.

Even the "nerfs" are jokes when it comes to ranger, still a top tier PvP (lack of skill dosen't even prevent you from being good/viable if you got a decent gear) on BDO since launch, i mean wtf, can we get a proper management about it? Making real changes and roll different types so that the same f*ucking class isn't perma played/best.

Only zerkers seems to be their counter, rest can go f*ck themselves as the good'ol iframes gets in to protect them.

"Maybe" this game isn't about PvP (wich i believe it's not), but they have to work on that, a major feature of the game get's altered and not in the right way.

Edited by Shastalya

Posted

dumb question but where does the boss spawn i want to be there for when it first shows up

Posted

In the desert.

1 person likes this

Posted

anyone know the time it spawns?

Posted (edited)

The devs.

Ok I try to be more helpful :P

Most likely it will have a 24 hour spawn timer with an 8 hour window like Karanda and Kutum.

Be mindful that it's in the desert where red players have no penalties for killing people...

Edited by Thomas Gore

Posted

can this please be removed already! i would love to be able to dye my equipment again without the retardedly overdone glow in the dye UI that makes previeving colors completely impossible

Backlight and Reflection effects have been updated:

The lobby character selection screen, lobby customization screen, Pearl Shop, in-game customization screen, and Dye UI have been updated to include the newly upgraded backlight and reflection effects.

Posted

Super bummed that there's such a long maintenance... 7 hours is just way too much.

Posted

For those who are arguing that DP is completely useless :D

Not just DP look at the HP :o this is a extreme example ;)

Posted

if they still dont fix their crap setting (snip)....

Wait...there is a crap setting?  Where?  I wanna fling poo too!

Posted

Gotha Rensa ples!?

Posted

This, all the DP plebs haha. The ones who stack dp think "oh its cheaper huehue".

if we kill almost everything with 200/210 AP (atm)

is logic make some hybrid spec and upgrade gear boss to TET. 
263/283 DP only from boss set is like a butter. 

Posted (edited)

depends on the class also i guess ??? bcz for example on ninja the dp doesnt stack well

Edited by Feroth

Posted

I was actually about to edit my comment and say this to make fun of ap stacking noobs loll.This being said, I have 340+dp when built correct so idk how to get 1cc kilt.

you people get 1 cc dead because you all stack AP against each other so idk what you expect else to happen.

>DP/Hybrid build exists.
>Stacks full AP and expects 280 dp to do anything
>Claims pvp scene is shit because everyone else has same stats and 210+ AP melts this amount of dp.

Anything below 360 is considered glass cannon to the highest burst damage classes in the game.

Just like Competition guilds not having competition because they hoard all the competitive players?;

YOUR game play is 1cc = death because you WANT IT TO BE.

Get good.

Agree and disagree, there is still the issue of DP stacking being far less effective than AP stacking. The reason people all ride the AP train isn't simply because they derped their way on, it's partly because it's the most effective build. Someone with a full AP build will kill someone with a full DP build several times over before the reverse occurs. DP simply doesn't scale as well and it's a known issue. With that being said, I too am going with a more hybrid build, not only because it keeps me alive for 1.25 combos (which falls short of my expectations), but also because I am patiently and anticipating the DP fix.

Posted

I was actually about to edit my comment and say this to make fun of ap stacking noobs loll.This being said, I have 340+dp when built correct so idk how to get 1cc kilt.

you people get 1 cc dead because you all stack AP against each other so idk what you expect else to happen.

>DP/Hybrid build exists.
>Stacks full AP and expects 280 dp to do anything
>Claims pvp scene is shit because everyone else has same stats and 210+ AP melts this amount of dp.

Anything below 360 is considered glass cannon to the highest burst damage classes in the game.

Just like Competition guilds not having competition because they hoard all the competitive players?;

YOUR game play is 1cc = death because you WANT IT TO BE.

Get good.

Thank you

Posted

Silver daggers don't exist in the game.

And between the AP dagger and Nouver there's 5 AP difference at PEN. i.e. not noticeable difference.

Cashkao just hated on Warriors, Valkyries and Berserkers by not releasing Nouver and making sure these classes simply couldn't get the AP other classes can. However now the tide will turn and they will finally be able to compete in a fair and honest way.

Sure and Sorcs only throwing around Black Holes requires skill right?

If you're going to talk about skill those two classes require by far the least ever in this game.

Fair and honest way? LOL! What are you, a fisher? Zerkers already are overpowered even without "that bonus AP that they deserve". 3 full heals, insane dmg scaling, huge hp pool, impressive defence and now they will get insane AP. Yeah can't wait to die in a half grab instead of 2 grabs. Can't even stun them because of constant superarmors. Fair and square bruh.

Warriors? Another good joke... Only class I could feel sorry for from those you've mentioned are valks. Get back to fishing mate.

1 person likes this