• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance December 28th **Update**

283 posts in this topic

Posted

Why, Im not surprised that maintenance has been extended? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Nothing more discourteous than to consistently fail on your proposed deadline from week to week.    Just say when you're starting it, then say it will last 7+ hours.   Putting a time window is -----ing retarded if you never hit that time. 

1 person likes this

Posted

hmm kakao

Posted

Man, the BDO community really is a pain.
Sure, one just have to take a look into the forums to see that this forums/company lacks of Community Managers( or any kind of communication with their customers/playerbase ), but darn, the community is QQ'ing about everything.
Arguing about AP/DP in a maintenance thread, you got to be kidding me. And the actuall joke is > it happens every week.
Some people take games way too serious. I wonder wether some people have the same attitude when encountering similar things in the so-called real world :D

3 people like this

Posted

Next time, if a last minute issue comes up, do not fix it and get the game up precisely on time with the issues unresolved.  Clearly its more important to cater to the toxic people here who are basing their entire life around when an MMO is online.  I wish all of you would have a horde of morons come to your job and constantly bash you, put you down and keep retelling you every thing you've done they don't like for the year. 

2 people like this

Posted

...Yall Hella impatient got damn.

Go outside, go getcha some fresh air, Sheesh. lmao

3 people like this

Posted

Don't worry boys, Emergency on Friday - Nouver went missing after Xmas. Got too lazy to spawn (You've heard it here first remember)

Posted

They should say the maintenance will last 8 hours to begin with instead of constantly having to extend 1 hour. 

Not really. You just need to understand that the problem occurred in the last minute. 

Posted

I wonder whether some people have the same attitude when encountering similar things in the so-called real world :D

Of course not. Then there would be a risk of being punched in the face.

1 person likes this

Posted

just say you gonna do a 10hours maintenance next time, we all know , that you are slow at patching so don't make us waste our time for nothing thanks.

Posted

They should say the maintenance will last 8 hours to begin with instead of constantly having to extend 1 hour. 

people would then complain that it takes 8 hours instead of less. Then some wise crack about how the company needs more time than normal

there's no pleasing the cynical 

Posted

If maintenance is almost always extended every time there is any actual content added, why not just plan the maintenance for an extra hour or two?   If you need it, great, you have it and people aren't whining when it's extended.  If you don't, then its a bonus and people are happy that it's ready 'early'.

1 person likes this

Posted

just say you gonna do a 10hours maintenance next time, we all know , that you are slow at patching so don't make us waste our time for nothing thanks.

point proven

Posted

Nothing more discourteous than to consistently fail on your proposed deadline from week to week.    Just say when you're starting it, then say it will last 7+ hours.   Putting a time window is -----ing retarded if you never hit that time.

you must be spoon fed your whole life

Posted

extended time again?

Posted

Disrespect at its finest

1 person likes this

Posted

is a KAKAO what u want more guys. U dont know - any update is extended. Developer must hav too break for coffe. :D  Dont by angry guys. Happy new year :D.

Posted

Sooooo any ninja damage fixes?

"Soon" aka 2020.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Next time, if a last minute issue comes up, do not fix it and get the game up precisely on time with the issues unresolved.  Clearly its more important to cater to the toxic people here who are basing their entire life around when an MMO is online.  I wish all of you would have a horde of morons come to your job and constantly bash you, put you down and keep retelling you every thing you've done they don't like for the year. 

that's exactly my thought. People complain about everything like their life depends on an hour or two. Just play something other or get outside.. or maybe try to develope a game too? Oh wait, I guess 95% of the com couldn't even add a single item or fix a single bug..

Just have some patience and let them do their work at peace like you want to do YOUR work too.. trust me it's not really that easy to find and fix a bug.

Edited by Tarison
3 people like this

Posted

Me, Me, Me, My, My, My.

"Y'all should plan your maintenance/updates according to -my- play schedule!"
"Miiiine, miiiiine, miiiiine."

WANTWANTWANT.

Dear Nouver.
Eat all these -90s kids.  They are already extra salty, and extra buttery.

Posted

You will have a taste of your own medicine someday

1 person likes this

Posted

He isn't full dp btw, he's using boss gear, that's for AP, the gloves and other stuff barely give as much dp as grunil and other ones, that giant has bad dp gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

extended time again?

start ur lancher and see time 17 u know is a extended 1 hour :D.

Posted

Do we have any news on which spawn location version we are getting? (random 3 locations vs single location)

- PS~ ............I got roughly 200 Santa boxes........my house is a christmas nightmare and I still never got a Santa hat. *tear*. Other than the Santa hat, I have no other complaints. Belated Merry Christmas to everyone and enjoy your New Years and Nouver hunting. ;)

Posted

He isn't full dp btw, he's using boss gear, that's for AP, the gloves and other stuff barely give as much dp as grunil and other ones, that giant has bad dp gear.

What the hell are you talking about????