• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO Fixed in Minutes

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Desert Dungeons: Akman

Issue: The developers created a portal to a completed multi level dungeon in the desert.  They populated it with mobs added stairways and at least one npc.  However, it appears to be entirely useless right now because of a few data entries.  Even the GREEN mobs where nearly unkillable.  The stats to ALL mobs in the dungeons basically need to be redone.

So while everyone is crammed into Sausan/Pirates there are top end dungeons that are completely empty.  IF this was an attempt to be "group" content it's still a complete failure as it seems very unlikely "groups" are hunting it.  It's far away and it would not be easy to join a party.

Time to Fix: MINUTES, and YET they probably won't do it.

Increase the value of high end hunting spots:

Again this is all relates back to Sausan/Pirates.  The other areas which are MORE DIFFICULT should yield higher results.  The drops are NOT sufficient.  The value of the rare drops in these areas is not adequate in comparison to their market value.  Players can make 5-10M per hour at Sausan/Pirates in Solo/Duo.  It destroys the purpose of doing anything else and is why you see top players STILL hunting there.   Bandits/Basilisks/Naga/Fogan/Crescents/Cadry/Centaurs.  The centaur belt is DP and thus NO ONE HUNTS THEM ............EVER.

Time to Fix: SECONDS.  Increase the vendor trash loot value.  It's a single digit data entry.  If you can TYPE you can FIX IT

It's so pathetic these could be done in a matter of minutes and dramatically change the entire end game and yet it probably won't happen for months if ever.

Edited by Xpert
10 people like this

Posted

It's so pathetic these could be done in a matter of minutes and dramatically change the entire end game and yet it probably won't happen for months if ever.

"Dramatically change the entire game" = More grinding spots in a grinding game, what a genius.

Akman is still the best spot for EXP with a group of 5, thus there is a reason to grind it.

Posted (edited)

"Dramatically change the entire game" = More grinding spots in a grinding game, what a genius.

Akman is still the best spot for EXP with a group of 5, thus there is a reason to grind it.

There are only 2 grinding spots in the game.  Sausan/Pirates.  You have to force yourself to do other areas.

Dramatically change, YES actually.  All those "Karma Bomber" complaints.  WHERE do you think they come from?

These changes would expand the usable hunting areas by about 400%+

It would give 54-58 players more freedom to play the areas as they where intended.

I would bet over 99.8% of the player base has not hunted in Akman.  Working ?

Edited by Xpert
4 people like this

Posted

agreed. they need to make high end grind spots more desirable. Definitely need to increase them to at least pirates rates. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sausan, Pirates

Elric, Basilisk, Crescent, Gahaz, Fogans, Pila Ku Jail.

Karma bombers will be karma bombers anywhere not a matter that can be solved anyhow unless they give back KR CBT PK system.

You are just irrelevant. The only thing that could be pointed out is that you write down the best money spots in general, but that is all about it, so obviously most people will grind these spots.

The stats you need for Akman is higher than the rest, there were plently of groups on KR farming Akman in 5men parties. 1% / hour as lv 60.

i.e.: pirates is not even a good money income spot, or superior compared to the valencia spots listed above unless you have master 2 trading.

Edited by Oneuproad

Posted (edited)

Sausan, Pirates

Elric, Basilisk, Crescent, Gahaz, Fogans, Pila Ku Jail.

Karma bombers will be karma bombers anywhere not a matter that can be solved anyhow unless they give back KR CBT PK system.

You are just irrelevant. The only thing that could be pointed out is that you write down the best money spots in general, but that is all about it, so obviously most people will grind these spots.

So much fail...........where to start

Best Money = Win? Nearly the entire point of the game?  The road to success, gear?

More crowding = more Karma bombing?  There have been almost no issues competing with other players outside of Sausan/Pirates.  It CAN happen, but it's never been an issue and almost doesn't happen.

The fact you agree those are the best money areas and YET the tougher and higher areas are LESS?

Edited by Xpert
1 person likes this

Posted

So much fail...........where to start

Best Money = Win? Nearly the entire point of the game?  The road to success, gear?

More crowding = more Karma bombing?

The fact you agree those are the best money areas and YET the tougher and higher areas are LESS?

Tougher and higher areas are for EXP and you need higher AP to make a more reliable income out of it. I have people in my guild grinding basilisks with 6-7m income / hour no lucky drops.

You do not need to write so much fail, this game needs only 1 thing and that is at least the old Karma PK system or harsher and everything is fixed.

If best money equaled win then i would be full PEN geared already, i think i already rekt this point of yours.

As i said karma bombing is no matter what you do you will find one thanks to the system.

Posted (edited)

Tougher and higher areas are for EXP and you need higher AP to make a more reliable income out of it. I have people in my guild grinding basilisks with 6-7m income / hour no lucky drops.

You do not need to write so much fail, this game needs only 1 thing and that is at least the old Karma PK system or harsher and everything is fixed.

If best money equaled win then i would be full PEN geared already, i think i already rekt this point of yours.

As i said karma bombing is no matter what you do you will find one thanks to the system.

Exp is almost useless after 60.  It will also diminish significantly each level after.

Silver is forever.  The only reason I will get 61+ is because it will take that much time to get enough silver and other items from farming to get top gear.

Chimera's where a PK, competition fest.  It was over crowded every day.  As soon as the drop rates where changes it magically fixed everything.  Players moved on to better spots and a few stayed.  The same thing would happen with Sausan/Pirates if they lowered the drops.  Sausan however also has to many mobs just sitting in perfect AOE range.  There shouldn't be such dense areas of mobs like Catfish/Sausan.  It's simply unfair and ruins the rest of the areas.

The old Karma System made perfect sense, lose 18 hours of Grinding to a 1-2 second PVP altercation, makes sense.  The PVP is so bad and unbalanced in this game that 0% exp loss is the ONLY viable system.

The issue with "hourly income" is there is only one thing you can rely on.  The information to be inflated and false ;)

Even if those numbers where not inflated they would still be LESS then Sausans.  Which makes since they are several levels higher and significantly stronger.  The prices on top items are also jacked up because they are pseudo prices.

Edited by Xpert
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Delete]

You do realize that once you resort to name calling....... you've lost.

As much as I hate to say it, Xpert has a point. The higher geared you are, the higher level the mobs you should be fighting.

Of course, I get the feeling that you enjoy the game in it's current state, probably because you benefit from it personally. And you know what? That's fine. But if you're interested in the game surviving long term, without depending on sales every other week and free passes given out on the regular..... All I can say is try to put yourself in the average player's shoes.

And, don't you want to be able to progress to higher zones and to make more money their than you could at a lower area?

[Deleted content] Quoting etiquette

Edited by p0hil
2 people like this

Posted

Crescent Shrine Solo does me major justice. I 1 shot everything and make tons of exp and money there. ----- Pirates and Sausans.

Posted

All of the grinding spots/mobs in this game need to be re-balanced. High and low. Most of the play area is for players level 55 or less. Almost the entire map is for a tiny amount of playtime now! So many cool things in this game are made worthless by not being in the path of progression.

I wonder why everyone is grinding sausages? If more places were fun AND worth doing there would be more people playing more of the time.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I wonder why everyone is grinding sausages? If more places were fun AND worth doing there would be more people playing more of the time.

Because gear=time=effort.

That place was meant for lv 54-56 yet you have 67-58 because F Valencia, they can do it more efficient with lower gear scores outside it, when Mediah come out there was a large gap of gear were people in the 50-51 range simply could not do it despite being told to go there, they corrected that but Valencia did exactly the same mistakes and worst pushed a enchantment level that cannot be reasonable achieved without being in Valencia, thus old grin stops remain because simply put, people cannot survive in the expansion.

And of course its going to happen again because PA appears to primary develop new areas for the higher tier players.

Edited by DRKN
1 person likes this

Posted

>One minute

https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4

Alright bud, go to work. You've got one day to make a game mimicking this feature.

You just can't expect much intelligence from someone with Trump as their logo.........

and you delivered.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lvl 58 and 80% sorc here. I got 209 ap / 266 dp full tri boss gear + tri zarka and karanda weapons.

I "managed" to solo akman temple for about 2 hours but then i needed like a day of break. That shit is too stressfull to solo. But managed to get about 12 mils from trash loot. Each trash mobs drop is around 8k.

Now all I hear is that sausans and pirates are best money. Yeah, maybe if you count for every hour. But spots in valencia are better for long grinding sessions. If, for example, you get a basilisk belt in 10h you are far better than 10h at sausans (of course adding the trash loot also). Also, theres barely any1 to intrerupt your grinding.

Just my 2 cents.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm currently solo grinding Rogues. This gets me 5 mil in trash loot per/h, including frequent drops like forbidden books and gear probably around 8/9 mil an hour.

Ive become strong enough to solo basilisks for example, but im scared of never getting a belt :P That will really screw up my income p/h.

Posted

Lvl 58 and 80% sorc here. I got 209 ap / 266 dp full tri boss gear + tri zarka and karanda weapons.

I "managed" to solo akman temple for about 2 hours but then i needed like a day of break. That shit is too stressfull to solo. But managed to get about 12 mils from trash loot. Each trash mobs drop is around 8k.

Now all I hear is that sausans and pirates are best money. Yeah, maybe if you count for every hour. But spots in valencia are better for long grinding sessions. If, for example, you get a basilisk belt in 10h you are far better than 10h at sausans (of course adding the trash loot also). Also, theres barely any1 to intrerupt your grinding.

Just my 2 cents.

Sausan's is a trickier calculation than most like to admit.  In order to really make it profitable you need to be in solo/duo which isn't always that easy to get.  However, the amount per hour in those prime times is so high it squashes all the rare drops.  You can buy a Crescent ring or Basilisk every few hours for example and it's guaranteed.  Even if you factor in the Ancient Scrolls, Trash Loot etc, they just don't add up.

You also need top end gear to do it.

Here is another way to find out what really works, go to Sausan's find it's full on every channel and go to Basilisks and find no one.  MAYBE it's that way for a REASON.

Also compare the mob levels.  Basilisks are some of the highest mobs in game and still it's just not the same.

Sausan's has another issue though.  IF your in a 4/5 man group the loot isn't nearly as good.  It actually gives an appropriate amount.  However, solo/duo can cheese it into making absurd amounts per hour.

Oh right, because someone stating something then in his next post disagreeing with his previous post/point is not retarded? Pretty sure i lost nothing calling him a retard there.

I don't think you even understood the posts tbh

Crescent Shrine Solo does me major justice. I 1 shot everything and make tons of exp and money there. ----- Pirates and Sausans.

I do Crescent's a bit, but I'm not convinced it's overall better than Sausan.  You also give up a few luxuries like being able to afk, autopath, quicker access to the market and dealing with desert debuffs/camel.  The travel time isn't that bad, but it does need to be factored into profit.

Posted (edited)

Oh right, because someone stating something then in his next post disagreeing with his previous post/point is not retarded? Pretty sure i lost nothing calling him a retard there.

Nothing to lose, guess I should just say that I took the first step after reading through these posts. You got reported by me at least so thats a start against your troll like behavior. Anyway I agree with OP, there are some simple fixes that could be doe in a simple patch to make the game alot healthier. Whether or not planning this over the course of a few weeks or not is necessary isnt really my call, but I cannot say that the community hasnt been overly vocal about the issues regarding higher level grind spots that SPECIFICALLY benefit the higher end players. Probably not a popular belief but regardless of your preferences as it concerns gear and progression, players hitting 200AP+ need to be given a modest incentive to actively farm mobs that require their levels of gear. Sausans is very old content in the grand scheme of things, there needs to be a new best spot to grind for both money and EXP thats contested by players ready and capable of competing over them.

Just my 2 cents.

I dont agree with this statement, primarily for the fact that you arent realizing how much money one can make off pirates or sausans alone.  Getting a basibelt or crescent ring in Valencia MAY be lucrative if acquired but the sheer amount of consistent cash flow rivals a single drop gotten from any Valencia spot. I can farm 20k Bandannas a day  (12 hour grind session about). Just off the bandannas and raw gold alone im usually around 60M, thats not including the jewleery, luck armor and coins that drop. All of which usually net me at least 5-7M minimum alone off each session. In a day on average I can make anywhere from 70-100M on pirates... a day.... How does ANYTHING in Valencia compare? the only thing that comes close is Sausans which honestly RIVALS pirates in the money regard, in some cases can bet out the cash flow if not match it as well. You grind long enough on Pirates/Sausans even in a single day, you're making a ridiculous amount of money 100%, no RNG necessary. 

Edited by Nexius

Posted

Issue: The developers created a portal to a completed multi level dungeon in the desert.  They populated it with mobs added stairways and at least one npc.  However, it appears to be entirely useless right now because of a few data entries.  Even the GREEN mobs where nearly unkillable.  The stats to ALL mobs in the dungeons basically need to be redone.

So while everyone is crammed into Sausan/Pirates there are top end dungeons that are completely empty.  IF this was an attempt to be "group" content it's still a complete failure as it seems very unlikely "groups" are hunting it.  It's far away and it would not be easy to join a party.

Increase the value of high end hunting spots:

Again this is all relates back to Sausan/Pirates.  The other areas which are MORE DIFFICULT should yield higher results.  The drops are NOT sufficient.  The value of the rare drops in these areas is not adequate in comparison to their market value.  Players can make 5-10M per hour at Sausan/Pirates in Solo/Duo.  It destroys the purpose of doing anything else and is why you see top players STILL hunting there.   Bandits/Basilisks/Naga/Fogan/Crescents/Cadry/Centaurs.  The centaur belt is DP and thus NO ONE HUNTS THEM ............EVER.

Time to Fix: SECONDS.  Increase the vendor trash loot value.  It's a single digit data entry.  If you can TYPE you can FIX IT

Great post, i completely agree with your bit on Akman

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nothing to lose, guess I should just say that I took the first step after reading through these posts. You got reported by me at least so thats a start against your troll like behavior. Anyway I agree with OP, there are some simple fixes that could be doe in a simple patch to make the game alot healthier. Whether or not planning this over the course of a few weeks or not is necessary isnt really my call, but I cannot say that the community hasnt been overly vocal about the issues regarding higher level grind spots that SPECIFICALLY benefit the higher end players. Probably not a popular belief but regardless of your preferences as it concerns gear and progression, players hitting 200AP+ need to be given a modest incentive to actively farm mobs that require their levels of gear. Sausans is very old content in the grand scheme of things, there needs to be a new best spot to grind for both money and EXP thats contested by players ready and capable of competing over them.

Those simple "text edits" that literally take minutes could fix so many problems.

The players have voiced their concerns many times over this.  I'm not stating anything revolutionary or new.  However, it does go far beyond just giving top players more to work with.

There is a HUGE issue with gear in PVP.  While this wouldn't do anything for Node Wars etc, it would help reduce some of the senseless PK's.  It would also reduce a lot of the so called "Karma Bomb Issues".  Which all fall under the real category, Over Crowding.

I'm not conviced the desert dungeons don't need to be reworked either.  They also seem to fall into the RNG issue.  You would need to much TET/PEN to really fight them adequately.  If you lag/desync or pull a group it would be very brutal.

Btw many times I felt the signs of Sausan's being the "old way".  Similar to the way Chimera's where before the nerf.  The amount of drops are from the old system.  Even the black stones etc.  If you hunt the desert you will not get that drop rate on black stones.  It's another issue.  Cresents for example produces almost none while I may get 1 per hour or higher at saus.

Edited by Xpert
1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing to lose, guess I should just say that I took the first step after reading through these posts. You got reported by me at least so thats a start against your troll like behavior

No worries i got reported and did not share the same opinion with numerous amount of people like you guys, just some try hards it is always the same at the end.

Posted

When wiz awakening came out, I was only able to get my dande balls to 15, but went into the Hysteria dugeon anyways. I was able to kill that shit with 164 AP at 58. It took a while, but was definitely not unkillable, not even close to nearly unkillable. I kept going at them until they killed me, which was about 45 minutes. I wasn't able to farm it effectively like any grind spot outside of the dungeons, but then again, it's meant to be done as a group. I did make a decent bit of pocket change though.

Went back there with TRI awakening(192 ap), never got back into Hysteria but did go to Aakman. Same result, just a lot faster due to Aakman being less tanky then Hysteria and me having more awakened AP. There was no chance of me dying unless I stood still, it was a matter of how long my weapons dura would last. If you go in with a 4 or 5 man party, its totally doable as a grind spot. The experience is nice(I think it was 0.003% at 58 per kill) and the drops are nice too. The only reason I haven't gone back is because I'm waiting for a few guildies to get their ap back up. One did today, and one might be at that point now or soon enough. 

Doesn't feel nearly unkillable though. Feels like a dungeon, where you need more people to effectively complete it.
Which is kind of the point, if I'm not mistaken.

1 person likes this

Posted

Too many issues that play a role.

Sausans got too boring for me, I wanna grind in Valencia but all the bosses spawn around Heidel so why go to Valencia.

Field bosses were a horrible idea that creates pressure on players that arent swimming in money.

Posted

Short-sighted suggestion

Leave Akman as it is, what is needed is a buff to all the other areas to attract people away from pirates/sausans. Akman is intended for level 60 so don't nerf it so it's full of level 57s.

Posted

Come back to this thread when you finally have good gear AND NOUVER DAGGER, You'll be grinding akman all day long.