• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

If your girlfreind deleted your Black Desert character?

Black Desert Character Deleted   364 votes

1. 1. If your girlfriend deleted your Black Desert character, would you break up with her?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Delete girlfriend and don't tell wife.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't break up. We'd restore your character if you flush her makeup down the toilet though. :x I'd say it's even now. ;) 

12 people like this

Posted

If your girl/wife/sis/mom would delete your char and you'd break up with her, i'd listen her frustrations all nite in evri position.

Posted

Why not boyfriend options...

1 person likes this

Posted

If your girlfriend deleted your Black Desert character and said you play the game too much, would you break-up with her? 

What is this 'girlfriend' you talk of? Next you'll be saying that BDO players have one of those fabled 'real lives'

:P

1 person likes this

Posted

for example imagin a guy who is going to work 8 10 h comming back from work eating and starting to play bdo til midnight not even a bit of atention to his gf/wife the next day the same..weekend i can't even say about it...exp weekend  i dont need to say anything about weekend u all know how it is. if that wife/gf delete your char i guess you should say thanks to her..in my opinion she should take a baseball bat and crush ur pc :))not that those cases exist tho

Posted

Don't break up. We'd restore your character if you flush her makeup down the toilet though. :x I'd say it's even now. ;) 

*Gasp* Caramel! Shame on you! tsk tsk! 

Don't flush her makeup, you delete everything she has on her phone and change her password!

Posted

And why no option for female players who's boyfriends delete their characters?

???

Posted

And why no option for female players who's boyfriends delete their characters?

???

because the thread opener is asking because its happening to him?

1 person likes this

Posted

My friend from New Zealand would never allow his girlfriend to get near his computer, hell he even stopped taking her to the football, said something bout her always jumping the fence to eat the grass.

Posted

It will all be OK if she's willing to dress like waifu and let me watch while she chops trees (daily).

Posted

I'd delete hers, and trust me she's rolling on much more value on there.

Posted

I'd be mad, then thank her for curing me of this horrible addiction.

Posted

Impossible 1: Having a girlfriend.

Impossible 2: Not logging in for 24hrs to miss the pending char deletion :>

Impossible 3 : your girlfriend get your password (computer AND bdo)

Posted

Break up, yes, and there may be violence involved... Also, I'd contact support and try to get it restored.

Posted

So people playing bdo actually has time for a girlfriend? 

maybe that's the fault right there, if your char one day goes poof xD. 

Posted

My Girlfriend is my Bdo Character :/

Posted

My Girlfriend is my Bdo Character :/

So... what would you do in case she is deleting herself?

Posted

So... what would you do in case she is deleting herself?

HAHAHA :D let it go let it go ! 

Posted

*Gasp* Caramel! Shame on you! tsk tsk! 
Don't flush her makeup, you delete everything she has on her phone and change her password!

Makeup ? Phone ?

Pff.

Throw away shoes, and bags. I'll go barefoot to the lawyer and you'll get a divorce.

Posted

..shoes? Make up? Phone?

Tool belt, tools, her hoarded indoor and outdoor paints.

And if you -really- want to get even,
poke holes in her work boots and burn the carpenter pants.

JS.

I guess phone would work as it's full time employed as a modem for her BDO addiction.

Posted

Why do I think there is more to this story...I play games myself, so I may be more sensitive to losing the progress and time someone puts into a character than a girl that doesn't play games...however, this makes me think what did you do to her to make her feel justified to do this...my thoughts would be if you did something that hurt me to the extent where I would delete all the time you invested in your character, you wouldn't have to worry about "deleting the girlfriend" cause you wouldn't have one anymore.

Posted

@Ayl would you? :* 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do I think there is more to this story...I play games myself, so I may be more sensitive to losing the progress and time someone puts into a character than a girl that doesn't play games...however, this makes me think what did you do to her to make her feel justified to do this...my thoughts would be if you did something that hurt me to the extent where I would delete all the time you invested in your character, you wouldn't have to worry about "deleting the girlfriend" cause you wouldn't have one anymore.

A few days ago, we visited some family member. There was a cousin if my husband and his girlfriend. Someone wanted to gift him an old PS3 console. But the girlfriend wasn't allowing it. He havent to play any games. He was quiet and said nothing.

There are also female control freaks in this world.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why stop at deleting a character?

#WipeHisHardrive2017

Posted

@Ayl would you? :* 

I'd just steal yours <3