• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Have they announced when DK will get awakening?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

We all know that DK should be coming out soon ish in NA/EU but have they announced when KR is getting awakening?

Posted

yeah the DK turns into a man for the awakening.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not yet announced

I really hope, we get the class soon and when the awakening get announced, we get it at the same moments that korea ( actually that what the devs want to do with all new content , so i wont be surprised if they do that )

Edited by Nelyvia

Posted

Oh thats rad. Here's hoping they can sync us up soon.

I heard rumors they wanted to give her a whip or a chain sickle for the awakening. Which...may be really lame but may be cool enough for me to play it 😜.

Posted

I heard rumors they wanted to give her a whip or a chain sickle for the awakening. Which...may be really lame but may be cool enough for me to play it 😜.

I hope dual crossbow like the demon hunter in Diablo ^^. the whip could be cool too, but in all case i will still play with the 2h sword ( because that what i want since the release of the game )

also with idea of the crossbow she would be ranger 

Ranger because close range, Dark Knight become long range. that sound very good for me ^^

Posted

Donkey Kong? He has to find the crystal coconut first, its somewhere in Mediah.....only then can he wield the super banana

Posted

Donkey Kong? He has to find the crystal coconut first, its somewhere in Mediah.....only then can he wield the super banana

You know too much about the super banaa, you should lock your door tonight

Posted

Holy shit it's only been about a week or so since it's release.

Posted

I hope dual crossbow like the demon hunter in Diablo ^^. the whip could be cool too, but in all case i will still play with the 2h sword ( because that what i want since the release of the game )

also with idea of the crossbow she would be ranger 

Ranger because close range, Dark Knight become long range. that sound very good for me ^^

When you give a class a new weapon for awakening it needs to fit that class' theme. In what world does a Knight(heavy/plate armoured) have bows/crossbows? That idea is just out of place.

Posted

yeah the DK turns into a man for the awakening.

You're implying you can tell male and female elves apart.

1 person likes this

Posted

When you give a class a new weapon for awakening it needs to fit that class' theme. In what world does a Knight(heavy/plate armoured) have bows/crossbows? That idea is just out of place.

Considering how heavy armored real world crossbowmen were, the real world perhaps?

Posted

Like you said ' idea ', that my point of view. i say ' I ' would love a dual crossbow, and for knight with crossbow, i need to check but a delphes castle their is some knight using that no ? its been a while i didnt went to this place so im not sure

Aaand hum the dark knight is not really heavy armored, just look at that

bdo-dark-knight-armor-11.thumb.jpg.6594fbdo-dark-knight-armor-15.thumb.jpg.763b1

And almost all here armor look like that

And look a Demon Hunter in Diablo, they are heavy armored and wear a crossbow

HI5T4WQ8RGW41366850640488.thumb.jpg.88b9

And like i said, its my point ^^ i dont want to argue or start a fight about that

Posted

even if they didn't announce it, my guess is kamasilvia part 3 update, seeing how this will include the dark elve areas

Posted

If it's not next maintenance, it's not being announced.

It's not been announced, so it's not next maintenance :/

Posted

so my friends, look at this and get your jaw dropped :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo-mjxHnGfw&feature=youtu.be

Ressurect a dead topic. Checked

Try to impress people in it with an old video everyone already saw. Check

Feel god about yourself. Chcked.

:P

1 person likes this

Posted

march 29th. AKA when the current Dark knight event ends.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh shit, I didn't even notice it was a necro.

I feel bad now :(

Posted (edited)

Oh shit, I didn't even notice it was a necro.

I feel bad now :(

Well you can always say it was still warm when you came...

Edited by Falcion

Posted

Chill, let kaskow milk you with the DK outfit already there, then they are going to release the awakening.

Posted

Ressurect a dead topic. Checked

Try to impress people in it with an old video everyone already saw. Check

Feel god about yourself. Chcked.

:P

Dude after my post i saw this topic is freakin old.

But i thought why delete the video, there will be still a few guys who didnt saw it.

but nice and useful post of yours ty!