• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch/wizard awakening is way too OP. Nerf or tuning needed.

501 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That didn't clear it up at all.  Are you a native english speaker?  Your sentence structure has so many grammatical inconsistencies that I was left with no other conclusion.  And don't insult me when I'm trying to support your cause to get Wizards officially "looked at".  I asked you an honest question.  Please answer it

You either can understand or you cannot! I see the later :-/ And your writing is more of a mess than mine. Less is more, showing off is not.
Btw, take a pinch of salt before jumping on the others. If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. It is different from assuming stuff so take a deep breath and squeeze your brain more on this matter. I will check back for your improvement, if any at all.

Honestly, I am more proficient than you and I know for a fact that you tried but it was not enough :-/ It only made you look ridiculous. 

Edited by mickey3333

Posted

Wiz/Witch has it all in their kits, which is ridiculous:

- Powerful heal, better than zerker. 1 heal is so strong that it heals all the way up with mana included. The second one is on short cooldown.

- Super armor and protection on the most powerful skills! AND those skills are medium ranged, massive AOE range, auto lock-on. Fire and forget :)

- Magical evasion no cooldown, smooth animation, double teleport. Dem they can be more slippery than a ninja if use intensively. Easy to escape or negate AOE from other class. DId I mention the grounded teleport? Ye they can teleport while still lying on the dirt. Magic happens...
- Damage......... super clenching damage all over the board. Getting into melee range with wiz now is like asking to be grabbed or aqua jailed. 

- Huge accuracy modifier. Basically, run steel dagger and hit reliably without worry. Throwing 1-2 accessory and you are set.

- No mana problem... 3 skill... no 4 skills to regen mana at ridiculous rate. 

- No health problem. Same health scaling, same armor, same everything.

So, they are ended up with huge damange, lock-on at range, huge aoe, huge heal, huge defense:

- A grab to counter super armor or block. Never fear of any one blocking all day long.

- Several ranged CC that are so fast to dodge unless spamming dodge every second. Wiz has all the powerful cc at range: stun, stiff, bound.

- Several huge damaging skills with accuracy. TRI a liverto and set.

- Several super armor with guard here and there. They can rotate to cover up and...

- Double teleport, no cooldown smooth evasion. Escape to recharge super armor. By the time all the escape are on CD, SA is up. Repeat and throw "noob hahahahaha" at people.

Balance...... ye...... they have all..........

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

lmao.

it doesnt need to be nerfed. just need deeper mechanics. half teh classes in this game turned to shit after awakening. but then again, this is a game where you have retarded "cc immunity" stats and a thing called "accuracy" and "evasion", which basically throws all shit out the window anyways.

Edited by Xaqq
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

NERF HARDER OR FAIL HARDER KUCKAO

I didnt understand the tamer nerfs either.. why nerf tamer dmg and give them a 2x back attack dmg debuff on the class? We are already squish enough!

Edited by Virukin

Posted

I find it funny that people are talking about "fotm because classes are buffed or nerfed" when God knows when was the last actual balance change to this game by now. I'm pretty sure PA doesn't give a single -----.

Yep.. putting this game down on hold and just gonna do daily crap while i play something that has balance.. Like 7 days to die or Guild wars...

Posted

lmao.

it doesnt need to be nerfed. just need deeper mechanics. half teh classes in this game turned to shit after awakening. but then again, this is a game where you have retarded "cc immunity" stats and a thing called "accuracy" and "evasion", which basically throws all shit out the window anyways.

Why are you still here? Go away.

2 people like this

Posted

witch/wiz awakening is dumb and overly simplified. desperately needs an overhaul

it doesn't feel rewarding to play and it makes everyone else have a worse experience in mass pvp

2 people like this

Posted

lol 

Posted

rYzd3CT.jpg

Posted (edited)

I think most ppl just didn´t adapt to fight/counter wizards so far. Ppl that did don´t have such hard time fighting them. And what you all ppl mean by mass pvp? RBF? if so it´s not mass pvp it´s jsut chaos where everyone just throws skills on enemy groups and in nodewars etc. you have ninjas/ assassin classes to take care of wiz/witches in the backlines. Sure with 240+ ap they 1hit most ppl but so do other classes. "Waterpistol" has no cc on cooldown so justblock once and you have time to shorten the distance. Most classes are more mobile than wiz/witches, can outrun them. Most have block so just block cc´s or iframe them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgQSbwnWD0&t=123s xD 

Edited by Celsus

Posted

my thought is that you missed the most important and annoying thing about witch/wizards: the ridiculously short CD of the teleport that makes them go out of your minimap and so they are impossible to follow.

Posted (edited)

my thought is that you missed the most important and annoying thing about witch/wizards: the ridiculously short CD of the teleport that makes them go out of your minimap and so they are impossible to follow.

So how do you propose balancing this? Considering that Teleport is their only mobility. And 10s is not even that short.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So how do you propose balancing this? Considering that Teleport is their only mobility. And 10s is not even that short.

Teleport is fine, ultimate teleport is not. It moves them so far away that they dissapear both from the minimap and from sight. No other class has anything like that. Rest wizard skills are ok imo. Never had any trouble with wizards except that their ultimate teleport is like a spammeable "V".

Edited by Tinaral

Posted

rYzd3CT.jpg

Should be the way around: nerf witches, make rangers great again!

Posted

Make sorc great again ! Their natural predator :D 

Ps: reintroduce pull on our black hole or dark blade

Posted

Wiz / Witch is too weak needs buff, because the AP 150 does not kill one shot, a lot is on the server play Wiz / Witch but we are not OP when we have weak gear

Posted

yea, and he doesn't even use alch stone or any offensive buffs while at it too

and you know witch/wiz can do freeze > friggid fog > freeze to extend their combo even further, i bet wizard can combine grab along with these skills and down smash etc and probably get off a 4th freeze or maybe a 2nd downsmash, and he doesn't even start off with a stun (which is how the longest combos are made)  

this game is just a disgusting joke, the highest ranged class also has one of the most CC extensions in the game possible (downsmash and 3 freezes and grab) along with some of the best defense (prot area and super armors/blocks on every single spell) 

and that shit in mass pvp is incredibly retarded, not only they're immune to CC and damage but they also have 20 people defending them at any point , complete and utter joke 

Posted

Every class at level 60 can do that to an immobile target.

Posted

i wanna see how u fight as a itch against a musa, u have no -----ing chance, they run so fast u cant hit them with one spell. thats whats broken about the game. a class thats jumps in make few attackes jumps back, and repead this 10 times until u are dead.

1 person likes this

Posted

How is this even relevant 2017? All awakenings have kit for something that others don't have, get over it and go back ingame and learn to play your classes instead of this epoch of whine you have managed to collect on this topic :P 

Posted

why should a ninja onecombo anything FASTER than a wizard? A ninja is a sneaky person with huge abilitys in being unpredictable and fast, but why he should kill anybody faster than a fkin attilerie?
Wizard and Witch are the slowest and most predictable enemys you will find, they deserve to do this ammount of damage in relation to their defense. if you cant avoid or counter that damage you are right to die. therefore ppl play a static class instead of a trololol ninja class.

He shold be able to kill faster beause his kit is built around killing lower numbers of people faster as well as being sneaky, and if you actually looked at other classes kits and forums instead of acting like witch/ wizard are the most balanced in the game you would know the stealth is currently not even working correctly. There is a reason wizard got nerfs in kr......

Try playing valk then get back to me on classes that are slow with long animations on their skills that are predictable......

Posted

1 skill

1 pile of bodies

Witch/wizard grinds as fast as any other class in KR with 100 less AP in PVE, and you idiots think this won't carry over to PVP?

Posted

i wanna see how u fight as a itch against a musa, u have no -----ing chance, they run so fast u cant hit them with one spell. thats whats broken about the game. a class thats jumps in make few attackes jumps back, and repead this 10 times until u are dead.

dude you're like 57 lvl with shit gear and less than 20 hours actual time of pvp experience

stop posting your opinion in pvp topics, its ignorant as hell and disrespectful to the people actually doing pvp

imagine reading a book about surgery then going in a forum with surgeons that have years and years of practice and trying to give your opinion, its the same

Posted (edited)

imagine reading a book about surgery then going in a forum with surgeons that have years and years of practice and trying to give your opinion, its the same

are you rly compare the gimpcommunity from BDO with surgeons? are you kidding me? 

PS: Surgeons who constantly insulting ppl they are working with, dont deserve any kind of respect and they will get fired

Edited by Wollbert