• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch/wizard awakening is way too OP. Nerf or tuning needed.

501 posts in this topic

Posted

I COULD rant about this game never being balanced unless they just re-vamp the whole combat system.

BUT, I'm just settle and be happy it's not another thread about nerfing Giants.

(Thumbs up)

Posted

i think the wiz 100% might be a tad op. now the wiz in my guild has a special role: suicide bombers. They charge up the 100% and jump into enemy base. some wiz has only 179 ap and they manage to one shot 7 ppl with their ult.

Posted (edited)

the fact you think 300 DP is relevant says more than enough.

Oh, you play ninja, you're one of those, explains more than the above.

At some point you did get pooped on, otherwise you wouldn't be in here crying.

+ Idk, take your own advice ..... might help you in the long run if you wanna talk back to ppl, just saying

300 dp is relevant. If you think otherwise you've never pvp in this game.

I was a zerk , find it boring to beat everyone without effort so i went for a trash tier class to have a bit more challenge (not all of us like ez mode like you).

Not popped on. I was just amazed how a 6 sec cd on Aoe spell from wizard could break my block stun me and deal 60% of my health (again 6 sec cd).

Stop trying so hard man. Your class is broken , i know it , you know it , we all know it. I guess its easier to play something broken and act like skill is what makes you win some of your fights. :)

Edited by Rebornz
3 people like this

Posted

the fact you think 300 DP is relevant says more than enough.

the fact that ur one of those people that say DP scaling is bad / DP doesn't work / DP this DP that blah blah / says more than enough 

Posted

300 dp is relevant. If you think otherwise you've never pvp in this game.

I was a zerk , find it boring to beat everyone without effort so i went for a trash tier class to have a bit more challenge (not all of us like ez mode like you).

Not popped on. I was just amazed how a 6 sec cd on Aoe spell from wizard could break my block stun me and deal 60% of my health (again 6 sec cd).

Stop trying so hard man. Your class is broken , i know it , you know it , we all know it. I guess its easier playing something broken and act like skill is what makes you win some of your fights. :)

Stop being bad, also stop assuming i play a wizard.

Amazed how other classes are more broken yet you get pooped on by a wizard & come cry with the rest of the plebs

Posted

Stop being bad, also stop assuming i play a wizard.

Amazed how other classes are more broken yet you get pooped on by a wizard & come cry with the rest of the plebs

I see, you refuse to take note about all of my posts and you go on by repeating the same thing.

Can't argue with someone below 70 iq im sorry . :)

Have a good day poor soul :)

Posted (edited)

the fact that ur one of those people that say DP scaling is bad / DP doesn't work / DP this DP that blah blah / says more than enough 

Cool story about yourself.

I see, you refuse to take note about all of my posts and you go on by repeating the same thing.

Can't argue with someone below 70 iq im sorry . :)

Have a good day poor soul :)

Well yea, since you're still under the assumption that i play a wizard.

Can't argue with southern inbreds.

Also, damn son, didn't know you were an IQ test.

Edited by ManlyBeard

Posted

gitgud

1 person likes this

Posted

just switch awakening with ranger, class balanced.

Posted

I totally agree, that's why witches are able to get 1 shot by sorceresses with their infinite stun, destroyed by warriors with their grabs and blocks, valkyries with their immunity frames, berserker with their infinite grabs, rangers with their mobility, musa with their spin2win, maewha with their chase, ninja and kuno with their stealth, and tamer with their heilang. Witch is definitely op, definitely. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello... It's magic . they should be op compared to humans... They should also be able to teleport for the cost of enegery .. Saying that my main is a musa.. But magic should be better then ranger, ninja, warrior, ect ect

I can't at people who think warriors ect humans.. Should be able to kill a wizard... xD fire is OP cuzz it burns grass I guess

Edited by MykieMedjool

Posted

Witch = glass cannon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posted (edited)

These two classes are the reason super armor and frontal guards exist. Berserker as well. Get rid of wiz/witch and the game is a bit more balanced.

Edited by Grandzon

Posted

Super armor or block is useless against wizard/witch. I have both musa and warrior. Musa block and SA are near useless against those class simply because of huge damage coming from them. Block last a few seconds and SA does nothing against grab.

Btw, 100% Ult form both classes are stupidly strong. Ranged, SA, Huge damage, sage memory... :/

Posted (edited)

Super armor or block is useless against wizard/witch. I have both musa and warrior. Musa block and SA are near useless against those class simply because of huge damage coming from them. Block last a few seconds and SA does nothing against grab.

Btw, 100% Ult form both classes are stupidly strong. Ranged, SA, Huge damage, sage memory... :/

The witch ult is utter trash and if as a warrior or musa you can't take on a witch or wiz, your gear or how you are playing is wrong. My guess is since you claim to run 2 classes it means your gear is likely lackluster and/or low level characters.

warrior ult > witch ult.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

> make every class melee for the sake of balance
> give one class a 360 huge aoe radius noscope oneshot skill

Posted

Yesterday I, musa, went to arena and went to duel my friend sorc like everyday. Then a Wizard came in, I asked him to duel me. Guess what happened? He rekts me everytime, his damage is insane, all his skills have block? or super armor! I have 190AP and have lots of accuracy, 263DP, full boss armors. I asked him what is his stats, 185AP 280DP. It was a one sided fight. It's insane... how strong he is.

Posted

Yesterday I, musa, went to arena and went to duel my friend sorc like everyday. Then a Wizard came in, I asked him to duel me. Guess what happened? He rekts me everytime, his damage is insane, all his skills have block? or super armor! I have 190AP and have lots of accuracy, 263DP, full boss armors. I asked him what is his stats, 185AP 280DP. It was a one sided fight. It's insane... how strong he is.

Wiz skills are super strong currently vs melee class. Teleport/dodge/SA against musa (non-grab) and rekt face. The moment my SA went off in a split second between normal chase or skills switching I am CCed or 30%HP gone with the wind. Their pets are annoying as fuk as well. Why Musa has no grab :/

Posted

You know what the  should really  do? Nerf valks  shit is op at any skill  lvl. Or take away their shield u can't hit them  when it's up. Who thought  it's good game design  to make 1 class be immune to dmg  whenever they want to...

Posted (edited)

People were used to that wiz/witch are defenceless punching bags and now, when we got our awakening, they can't accept the new order.
They look only at our damage and accuracy bonuses, but they ignore that we are the least mobile class and we can't move while using our skills nor cancel them.

Git gud.

Edited by Mido
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am wondering if the witch/wizard's passive +20 AP (from base kit) works in awakening stance too. I assume it does, but I haven't verified.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted (edited)

NERF WIZARD AND WITCH @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo WHOEVER CONTROLS THIS SHET ..there is this what the kids say these days?

Edited by Laws

Posted (edited)

The witch ult is utter trash and if as a warrior or musa you can't take on a witch or wiz, your gear or how you are playing is wrong. My guess is since you claim to run 2 classes it means your gear is likely lackluster and/or low level characters.

warrior ult > witch ult.

I agree with you Huntler.  We have a warrior in our guild that I out gear by a good amount AP wise and level.  And I can maybe kill 1 out of 5 duels on my wizard.  He does these movements that provide blocking and cc immunity into a grapple or CC on me, he does it with sword and board then swaps to GS after landing a grapple or CC.  There is literally only 1 or 2 openings and if I dont KD/cc him and burst him dead I will lose.  I dont have the mobility to sit and wait for an opening either.

These kids I dont even think pvp that are commenting here.

Other grab classes dont have that problem.  Meet your counter and say hello.  But with your mobility you shouldn't be getting caught in anything from a wizard.  you are simply getting outplayed.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

L2P (Hint: keep moving)

Aqua Jail has SA, but can easily be outplayed

Cataclysm has SA, well you might get hit so use your attacks with SA

Water Sphere has neither block nor SA

Hellfire has block, but good luck using this against high mobility opponents

Chilling Wave has block but is garbage

Bolide of Destruction ... good luck hitting a moving target

Posted

L2P (Hint: keep moving)

Aqua Jail has SA, but can easily be outplayed

Cataclysm has SA, well you might get hit so use your attacks with SA

Water Sphere has neither block nor SA

Hellfire has block, but good luck using this against high mobility opponents

Chilling Wave has block but is garbage

Bolide of Destruction ... good luck hitting a moving target

L2P (Hint: melee class has to get close or get poked to death). 
Second hint: most attack root melee in place except for musa spin or a few sideway moves. SA for 1 seconds but get grabbed by fire knot anyway.