• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 28th

218 posts in this topic

Posted

New horse armor still AWOL. Korea meanwhile has two new sets.

Posted

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX TAMER GRAB? TF

10 people like this

Posted

good changes on warrior

not sure why ranger , sorc, berserker weren't nerfed and why tamer wasn't buffed but heilang was nerfed instead

lol 

3 people like this

Posted

Awesome patch!

Posted

NICE VALKYRIE BUFF!!! --- SARCASM!.... Wauw.. for real.. :( cant wait till Dark Knight Comes out.

Posted

Warrior buff ?

Posted

PATCH NOTES BEFORE SERVER IS UP

this is bugged

FORUMS.jpg

ognitantolofa

3 people like this

Posted

Good: YAY! That fancy snowflake outfit!
Bad: Poor Tamers once again.

4 people like this

Posted

nice when are tamers actually gonna get some buffs to better our class...feels like we keep getting duped out when the updates come out and the love childs keep getting them.

I want to see the tamer become the brawler it has potential to be not a wet noodle that cc's get ignored. guess more reason to switch dark elf comes out. I mean we the pet class that our pet doesn't do what it needs to do. dp scaling shit_~ap scaling is eh compared to the squishy classes that do more than us. also why do we have skills that give increase in dp why is it shit? also i need to know when are the patches for the better dp scaling going to come in

6 people like this

Posted

mage nerv? no endless spam of autoatacks o.O

Posted

Bad: Poor Tamers once again.

yeah tamers was SO op that they definitely needed a little nerf just for fun ... 9_9¬¬

Posted

Oh yeah lets nerf tamers a bit more. INSTEAD WHY DONT U FIX THE ECHO ISSUE AFTER GRAB? Witch/wiz got a HOTPATCH for them, we have been waiting for literly 1.5month! 

We don't ask for buffs, just fix the issue's we have! Fix our bugs! 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The respawn time has been decreased for the world boss Karanda.

I'm dreaming ?... no ... I mean YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by Kelai

Posted

you people can't make a pvp game properly, you just make cancer classes move powerful every patch which should get a nerf.

Posted

good changes on warrior

not sure why ranger , sorc, berserker weren't nerfed and why tamer wasn't buffed but heilang was nerfed instead

lol 

lol pleaseee 

Posted

Tamers with 200 ap or more are just like every other class that has it, but tamers don't do shit on damage compared to meahwa or musa or any other class hell -----ing warrior does more damage at 160 ap than the tamer and my dp just sucks so bad the squish hurts. where are some abilities that heal us or something to offset this since heilang dance isn't enough.

Posted

we all get to be snowflakes now.

Posted (edited)

The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10.
JUST WHY!? THIS TILTS ME SO DAMN MUCH GOD DAMMIT!

@CM_Aethon

Edited by YoMa
5 people like this

Posted

Is there an option to get back the old keys?
this change is ........ 

4 people like this

Posted

No dark elf???

Dark elf comes 1 march, i believe

Posted

JUST WHY!? THIS TILTS ME SO DAMN MUCH GOD DAMMIT!

I haven't even seen it yet and my eye is twitching :(

1 person likes this

Posted

When are you going to patch the Marketplace with purchase range?? This "Only cheapest item..." and having to go out and back in to refresh is a pain in the ass.

Posted

sooner or later this will become nothing more than a moba where everyone choses the cancer and dies because there is no difference. you wanna save bdo from dying listen to the population telling you to balance the classes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the patch.

Someone know what does the Dragon drop?

Regards