• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 28th

218 posts in this topic

Posted

ah,so many miao~

Posted (edited)

FOR GODS SAKE

every new nice costume ALL FEMALE CLASSES get DAMN HEELS

except tamer! (and maehwa noel)

i dont play tamer! (neither i play maehwa)

but i dont want heels! this is not practical, looks ugly, even slight platforms would look better

CMON

why, stupid kakao designers WHYYYY

im a kunoichi!! i am a goddamn female ninja! we dont wear heels!!!11

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

What a stupid move for pve. Imagine world bosses, now only 1 witch/wiz can deal dmg with lava/poison field. Genius...

hopefully this isnt the case cause this would be unbalanced, i can understand it being differant for pvp/node war scenes but not a world boss

1 person likes this

Posted

good changes on warrior

not sure why ranger , sorc, berserker weren't nerfed and why tamer wasn't buffed but heilang was nerfed instead

lol 

Sorc nerf???  We've already been nerfed to the ground,  what needs a nerf now?  How you were the dominant sperm is beyond me. 

1 person likes this

Posted

eWQHMVv.png

89kP5S2.png

Hidden Content

MReUtDv.png

Hidden Content

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

87XSXJg.png

Hidden Content

fWNXg3a.png

Hidden Content

I6n1u5P.png

Hidden Content

PGtvzTc.png

Hidden Content

I have to ask.. what's the reasoning for disabling system messages while fishing or playing a mini game? I know that some players tend to listen to music (or talk with someone) when playing rather than having the in-game sound turned on... Does this mean that unless they pay attention to the channel chat, their chances of noticing Nouver, Karanda, Kzarka and Kutum being up is now diminished? :/ Or is it simply an option that you can decide to turn on/off? 

2 people like this

Posted

No dark elf???

Obviously not...it's only been a week since it came out in KR.

1 person likes this

Posted

No dark elf???

is this the new "No Nouver?!??"

1 person likes this

Posted

• Alca Antoure NPC at the Isolated Sentry Post will no longer handle trade goods.

• The trade goods from Alca Antoure will now be handled by Andre Vidal at the Troll Fortification.

This has been in-game for months lol

Posted

Thank you for getting rid of Santa though I wonder if you people did it because Christmas passed or you actually listen to a bunch of people who complained about Santa causing the game to freeze.

Posted (edited)

The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10.

WORST CHANGE EVER

Seriously, this is just stupid.  How about move the shit that you have on F1-F4 currently over to F5-F10.  I don't need to see the damn keyboard interface, and if I want the pearl shop I can hit a F7 or something key.   Having to hit F5 to harvest my farms for seeds, or hitting F5 to F10 to interact with my mount is STUPID and ANNOYING.  And apparently no reason for it.

I have to ask.. what's the reasoning for disabling system messages while fishing or playing a mini game?

The message pops up right in front of the milking game for one, blocking the levels of the milk.

Edited by Jaradis
2 people like this

Posted

"The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10."

So apparently there are too many people gardening and the developers felt the need to put a stop to that before it got out of control.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

Why is it, that the Snowflake outfit can't be listed on the Marketplace...?

It's literally a combat outfit like all the rest, except it doesn't come with weapon skins.

The only reason I can imagine for having it unable to be registered on the market is greed and short sightedness by PA/Kakao.

Edited by Velexia
1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Why is it, that the Snowflake outfit can't be listed on the Marketplace...?

Because it's a special snowflake~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorc nerf???  We've already been nerfed to the ground,  what needs a nerf now?  How you were the dominant sperm is beyond me. 

Uh huh.  Play a Kunoichi and then try to say that again with a straight face.

Edited by Velexia
1 person likes this

Posted

this F1-6 replaced with F5-10 nonsense might be the worst thing i've ever experienced in this game, why have you done this and why can't i change it back

Posted

Super armors broke for reckless  blow now

Posted

put the functions keys that are never hardly used like F1-F5 on F6-F10

and the ones that people actually use on F1-F5

Posted (edited)

• While in the Awakened stance and using Legendary Beasts Power Skill in a quick slot, the animation for the transition to the shortsword mode has been improved.

• The Bite attack for the Heilang’s attack pattern has been changed to no longer ignore the opponent's guard status.

• The Heilang’s attack has been changed so that the attacks no longer push opponents back with the exception of successful knockbacks.

E0ncyqv.png

Edited by WastedJoker
4 people like this

Posted

Jumping forward off a cliff has been adjusted to look more natural.

I like to think some suicidal mages were jumping off cliffs and instead of embracing their death, thought to themselves: "Man that animation sucked."

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

TO YOU AND YOUR CREW.

Thank you for the patch and all the hard work!

1 person likes this

Posted

Removed all my thanks giving turkey food i was saving -.-

Posted

I really enjoy the new pet UI.  Much better than before <3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10.

uninstalling this shit...

@CM_Aethon

Edited by Becareful
1 person likes this

Posted

Is nouvre sub-weaps even going to be in the Night Vendor?

Posted

this F1-6 replaced with F5-10 nonsense might be the worst thing i've ever experienced in this game, why have you done this and why can't i change it back

I get the feeling i"m the only one that is happy at this change. It was annoying as **** when I was trying to open a menu like the pearl shop, or the beauty salon, etc and because my cursor just so happened to be pointing at someone close by instead of opening the desired menu I get "you have challenged <persons name here> to a dual." for instance.