• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 28th

218 posts in this topic

Posted

The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10.

uninstalling this shit...

@CM_Aethon

also.. all these changes to pet menu yet some where along the line they forgot to add a function to view pet skills WITHOUT having to have them out.

i just love constantly summoning and re-summoning all my 20+ pets with 3+ skills trying to memorize who has what...

derp...

How is the pet menu even annoying you? You uninstalled the game already...

Impotent threat is impotent

Posted

57fe311cc2130_200498893257F9F1FFEBB1721FNinja

• The sword placement position has been changed when using the horse flute after changing stances.

• While sprint in the short sword combat stance and having your stamina completely depleted resulted in the character coming to a sudden stop and has been fixed.

• When learning the skill Star: Toxic, an alert message has been added to let players know this requires the start equipped for us.

• Fixed the issue where you would not attack if unarmed and hitting the “C” button.

57fe3137d02ab_3F3680D8F85FF147C058E3B16AKunoichi

• While in combat mode and moving the animation for returning to the idle stance would cause a delay in putting away the weapon, and has been fixed.

• While sprint in the short sword combat stance and having your stamina completely depleted resulted in the character coming to a sudden stop and has been fixed.

• When learning the skill Star: Toxic, an alert message has been added to let players know this requires the start equipped for us.

• Fixed the issue where you would not attack if unarmed and hitting the “C” button.

Clearly, the GMs main a Kuno and they just copy and paste the last 3 points over to Ninja cuz they couldn't care less about the class or the fact that there's no Star: Toxic for Ninja (and they forgot star was renamed to shuriken)

Posted (edited)

The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10

This change needs to be killed with fire, it makes less than no sense. A perfect example of "fixing something that isn't broken" and turning it into something inconvenient.

For the love of the gods - PLEASE REVERT THIS CHANGE - or at least give us the option to make our own choices.
What the **** was wrong with the way it was ?

My carefully selected custom keybinds used F9-12 to command my Heilang - 4 keys, nicely together where they were out of the way so as NOT to be pushed accidentally.   Well, that's broken now 
>:(
Now I have to figure out what few keys are left to set it up again - since I had to reset everything after the merge patch anyhow.

b9hhJJF.jpg

Edited by WinterFox

Posted

Warriors really didn't need a buff. They are already overpowered as is.

Posted

they are doing nothing for Sorcs :(

Posted (edited)

Its 23:12 UTC. Finally got home to update, see Nouver and get my daily attendance :D.......... oh...... ok........

oh lord.png

Edited by Blaze016
Bad Grammar is bad

Posted

Its 23:12 UTC. Finally got home to update, see Nouver and get my daily attendance :D.......... oh...... ok........

oh lord.png

Same here, North America downloading at .01MB....... nice to know that after 2 months of not playing the servers are actually worse

Posted (edited)

Please remove post.

Edited by Synnercy
To edit it of course.

Posted

NERF GIANTS

Shut up!

1 person likes this

Posted

"the keys have been changed. oh noes, what am i going to do now. hellpp"

It perfectly shows how lazy alot of people are. Too rusted to what they are used and if it's gonna changed they panic, cause it's doesn't feel the same anymore to them.
That's also a reason why Windows still use NTFS.

Posted

WHY this game hates valkyries so much? 

Posted (edited)

Same here, North America downloading at .01MB....... nice to know that after 2 months of not playing the servers are actually worse

I downloaded at 6MB/s just fine, and I'm NA

Edited by Vesiga

Posted

I downloaded at 6MB/s just fine, and I'm NA

it's up to .4mb/s now.... Dunno maybe they are just scared of my awesomeness ;)

Posted

I am very unhappy that the drop rate for crystal shards have been nerfed!!!!! I haven't gotten a single shard and I've been gathering for 3 hours.  Fix this. We need shards or make another event.

Posted

Change the F1-4 back, you nublets.  Jeez.  Just why...

Posted

• You can now open the inventory and equipment through pressing the (I) key at the marketplace.

YESSSSSSSSS 

Posted

Nice update but I don't see the point of changing the interaction buttons. Also please fix the change characters location. I still can't bring my frequently use char to the top.

Posted

WHYYYY. The evil person, who devised this obviously never tried farming.

What was so wrong about F1 for harvesting seeds?!

We don't need the least used options to be opened through the most accessible hotkeys :(

Farming is annoying as hell now when I have to look for the proper key in the middle of the

function key line.

Posted

Just.... why? It's a stupid change in a great patch. Hotfix it to the old or allow us to choose, or something, anything.

544c371b1d1b270b4ebce5c7d0505a57.gif

Posted

Just.... why? It's a stupid change in a great patch. Hotfix it to the old or allow us to choose, or something, anything.

544c371b1d1b270b4ebce5c7d0505a57.gif

All of this, and then all of this again.

Absolutely the *most* Useless and INFURIATING change in the history of this game. If they're going to change anything about interaction keys, ASK YOUR -----ING COMMUNITY... Useless scumlords

Posted

Tamers need buffs, huh?

https://clips.twitch.tv/notlacari/BeautifulHyenaSoBayed

But that's exactly what it insinuates: That you change the order of your pets in the pet list window. In fact, yours is worded more awkwardly than theirs..

Please go back to school and learn about plurals and sentence structure if you truly believe their translation is the more clear of the two. Also, know what words mean before you use them. Please look up insinuate.

Posted

We can't sell the Snowflake costume? Wtf. You realize you guys would make way more money if you made it listable for the market, right? 😂 Sometimes I wonder about this company. 

1 person likes this

Posted

please make the Snowflake costume able to be sold on the mp...
i was really looking forward to getting one... 

Posted

Wearing the Grave Keeper costume and using Black Spirits rage resulting in the special effects not being applied has been fixed.

i see nothing different ......

Posted

sooner or later this will become nothing more than a moba where everyone choses the cancer and dies because there is no difference. you wanna save bdo from dying listen to the population telling you to balance the classes.

wrong people to ----- at theys guys dont make the patches you idiot. youll need visit kr forums...and gl 

We can't sell the Snowflake costume? Wtf. You realize you guys would make way more money if you made it listable for the market, right? 😂 Sometimes I wonder about this company. 

maybe you should realize patches are made by kr bdo not us...theys guys only run the server and give feedback if the kr team ignores it then they ignore it.