• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 28th

218 posts in this topic

Posted

WHY do the maximum amount of imperial crafting delivery and no. of type of imperial trade item decrease?!

totally nonsense

Posted

PLEASE ADD AN OPTION THAT ALLOWS US TO HIDE ALL PLAYERS

2 people like this

Posted

Finally item lock :D

F5-F10 wtf?!?!?!?!?

Anyway good update.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

maybe you should realize patches are made by kr bdo not us...theys guys only run the server and give feedback if the kr team ignores it then they ignore it. 

Oh, I'm well aware of that. They don't listen to anything their consumers say, so why not say it here? Let the salt pour freely. 

I was also thinking that maybe you should tone down the attitude, yes? It's not very 'professional' :)

Edited by Oreleth

Posted

Warriors really didn't need a buff. They are already overpowered as is.

you!!! finally someone pointing this instead of crying about f1-f6...

1 person likes this

Posted

People complaining about their classes having slight nerfs and still own in pvp, while we Valks are almost completely removed from the game KEK.

Posted

Now warriors won't kd me all the time yey.

Posted (edited)

Then buy it for Pearls. its Xmas.

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10.

Wow... No, just no. If you are going to do this at least make it a damn option to select.

Posted

THIS!!!....highlight THIS PLZ.....will help alot in boss fights

1 person likes this

Posted

MReUtDv.png

Hidden Content

How long will we wait for proper fixes for Ninja? Durability bug is just a freaking joke! You have even a video example on the forums, "Front Guard" not applied to the full duration of skills, no proper super armor on Murderous Intent. Ninjas need to fix their weapons now 3 times more frequently than any other class! Not to mention that guard, counter, Seamless, don't apply super armor/front guard correctly.

Will any of support at least acknowledge these issues?!
@CM_Aethon
@CM_Praballo
@GM_Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

Since the new patch I have the "Congratulations on your achievement" window appear every few minutes without reason. I attached the screenshot of it.

Any way to get rid of that? I can be really annoying when it pops during combat.

2016-12-29_975392825.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

New horse armor still AWOL. Korea meanwhile has two new sets.

like costumes, KR version has loads costumes that are freaking amazing but we get the wedding costumes that just came out in KR. GG Kakkao, not even good costumes anymore :( 

Posted

Since the new patch I have the "Congratulations on your achievement" window appear every few minutes without reason. I attached the screenshot of it.

Any way to get rid of that? I can be really annoying when it pops during combat.

2016-12-29_975392825.jpg

I am getting this every time I hit the safe zone for a city...perhaps every time I hit a safe zone period.  It pops up quite a bit.   I have not found any way to turn it off.

Posted

I am getting this every time I hit the safe zone for a city...perhaps every time I hit a safe zone period.  It pops up quite a bit.   I have not found any way to turn it off.

if I remember correctly this doesn't go away until you are awakened on KR servers. I nerver could figure out any oyher way for it to leave but then again i might have missed something 

Posted

Revert UI changes. Nobody wants F5+ to be used. It's was MUCH easier and more convenient before. Why even change in the first place? Honestly, nobody asked for this.

Posted

No one mentionned this change yet i think but look, Calpheon Castle Site node change location and now the node everyones invest energy on to increase drop rate became completly useless. I don't know if this is intended  but i hope its not because even the area arround Calpheon Castle Western Forest is still affiliate to Calpheon Castle Side.
They screwed up something there.
Proof :
http://puu.sh/t8DfZ/de28341807.jpg
http://puu.sh/t8DhP/ccdf378e4f.jpg

Posted

bottom left select option "do not open for the day" 

Posted

P2W - The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10.

Overall a good long patch :)

Posted

Uh huh.  Play a Kunoichi and then try to say that again with a straight face.

amen🙏🏼

Posted

So you want a single player game.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Still have not fixed the Residence UI bug that was introduced 3 patches ago.

If there are no massive complaints for the problem and its not an exploit then it will probably not get fixed till the community says something about. Also they could be working on it and not completed it yet.

Posted

wrong people to ----- at theys guys dont make the patches you idiot. youll need visit kr forums...and gl 

maybe you should realize patches are made by kr bdo not us...theys guys only run the server and give feedback if the kr team ignores it then they ignore it. 

sorry if that sounds off to you but, from my understanding i dont speak korean so these are the guys i have to talk to to get an idea to KR :) realize before you call someone an idiot that the cm's in here do what they can to convey what this community wants to the Big boys at KR. why do you think some of the patches that NA asked for got approved :) .

Posted

So you want a single player game.

Or maybe he just doesnt like the 1-15 fps meanwhile you're in a boss with 100 more people arround you. Or going to Heidel or Another city and get a lil fps drop because 50 people are fishing on the same spot with their damm horses behind them.  Ye ye ye i know, our fault cuz our PC sucks, even with that the option should be there, not everyone can get a good pc gamer to handle this game full graphics and other stuffs.