• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

roleplay ⋙LUST⋘ "GUILD" || RECRUITING || RP || GvG ||

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Untitled.thumb.png.873c035f03d7bc85d6ff0

Focus: Roleplaying and GvG

Age Requirement: 16+

WELCOME // BASIC INFO

I am happy to present you the guild "LUST". This guild's main focus is GVG, RP, PVP and exploration. Before we get to other main information about this "upcoming guild", I want to inform you about few things before you considering joining it. If you are a highly experienced BDO Player who can help us around with the guild, you will be ranked as a high class. Once we get to know our guild members, we'll start ranking as soon as possible (MAINLY THE HEAD COMMANDERS). We will also be having a "roleplay" theme, which will be the heart of the guild.This guild is roleplay oriented.

STARTERS

We accept any starter, once they start to get experienced and active in the guild, they will have a "promotion". We will have trainings held and different "events" that will be fun to do for the guild. This isn't going to be a "military guild" or one of those typical guilds, instead it's going to be a unique RP mixed with mystery, GvG and exploration. Our guild members will always be there to help you with anything, so consider joining!

EXPERIENCED PLAYERS

If you're an experienced player and are planning to join, we will go on high-level missions together that "starters" cannot join us in, which won't be done rarely. We will also offer HRS to those who are planning to be active.

guild.thumb.png.fc09b57fbac8293989d07580

APPLY                                                

To apply, fill out the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms

Things we expect from you:

• Active, Kind, Respectful.
  • Mature, wanting to improve

Things you should expect from this guild:

• RP'ing, castle siege, trainings.
  • Exploration, GvG, PvP.
  • PvE, Ceremonies, Events.
  • Competitions, Fishing.

Here is something you would be expecting from this guild's (ROLEPLAY SYSTEM)

If anyone wants to get married in the game, our guild would do our best to create the best feeling of getting married for the loved ones. We would get everything organized, and everyone would surely attend. Indeed, marriage is not available in BDO yet, but before that, we would give the best experience. (THIS IS JUST A SMALL EXAMPLE OF WHAT WE MEAN BY ROLEPLAY)

Edited by Panda
4 people like this

Posted

I love how this guild is roleplay oriented. Love the name too, applying for sure! =)

Posted

Well with gender lock I wouldn't expect a marriage system to be available. So RP is the only way you are getting the marriage thing to work.

Posted

Well with gender lock I wouldn't expect a marriage system to be available. So RP is the only way you are getting the marriage thing to work.

I agree, but there's still hope!

That is why we included it in the "rp system".

I love how this guild is roleplay oriented. Love the name too, applying for sure! =)

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it here!

Posted

Can't wait!!!! :$

Posted

Can't wait!!!! :$

Happy to hear that! See you in-game!

Posted

Hi I am interested in erotic roleplay, mainly with females irl, is there any females in this guild? 

Is erotic roleplay even allowed here? I figured with the guild name it would be.

I'm also very experienced at the game, as a reference I'm level 58 on KR with an awakened weapon (I main warrior)

Posted

Hi I am interested in erotic roleplay, mainly with females irl, is there any females in this guild? 

Is erotic roleplay even allowed here? I figured with the guild name it would be.

I'm also very experienced at the game, as a reference I'm level 58 on KR with an awakened weapon (I main warrior)

I sense a pervert in this one.

Posted

I sense a pervert in this one.

Take as you want, I'm not judging you for RPing, why are you judging my RP style?

Posted

Tempting, quite tempting indeed here.

Posted

Throwing this out there, is this the same Lust from Tera?

I'm interesting in joining a guild, but I want to find the right one.

Posted (edited)

Ha ha, I'm a female my self but I don't know about others!

TBH, anything is allowed as long as the other person is okay with it.

Throwing this out there, is this the same Lust from Tera?

I'm interesting in joining a guild, but I want to find the right one.

No, it's not. And I hope you find the right guild, if you have any questions/concerns about this guild, feel free to PM me.

Edited by Panda

Posted

Ha ha, I'm a female my self but I don't know about others!

TBH, anything is allowed as long as the other person is okay with it.

No, it's not. And I hope you find the right guild, if you have any questions/concerns about this guild, feel free to PM me.

Hm, I'm definitely interested now. 

I'm a pretty smooth dude you won't be seeing anything involving weird fetishes with me gurl ;)

Posted

Hm, I'm definitely interested now. 

I'm a pretty smooth dude you won't be seeing anything involving weird fetishes with me gurl ;)

If you're interested, fill out the application form.

Posted

If you're interested, fill out the application form.

Filling it now but the application form says lost? :o

Posted

Filling it now but the application form says lost? :o

Oh, i'll fix that!

Thanks for informing me about it. x3

Posted

Oh, i'll fix that!

Thanks for informing me about it. x3

:) <3

Posted

Take as you want, I'm not judging you for RPing, why are you judging my RP style?

Who ever said I was RPing?

Posted

I have a question, will the trainings benefit our skils?

Posted

I have a question, will the trainings benefit our skils?

Yes, that's what the trainings are set for.

Posted

You are just about the only guild I have seen that is not set on PVP.

Posted

This sounds awesome! Filling out the application! Woo!

Posted (edited)

You are just about the only guild I have seen that is not set on PVP.

Well...for the most part they are an RP guild, but Panda said they will be doing GvG and PvP etc...

Edited by UnholyHunter

Posted

Just filled out my sign-up sheet! Looking forward to seeing you all online ^^

Posted (edited)

Well...for the most part they are an RP guild, but Panda said they will be doing GvG and PvP etc...

Yeah but it won't be the thing that is set to hardcore

Edited by Manami