• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Idea about Enhanceing Changes (please submit your thoughts)

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody!

I was enhanceing alot lately and i have to say its wicked buisness. Some of u might remember me on my other topic about TET Dandelion wich took me a very long time and painful road until i finally managed to get it. Some other parts of my TET gear i did with first try i also have to say that. 

What i am trying to say is that i have expirience in ehanceing gear and how the system can be. It can be amazing and it can cost u alot of nervs, in the end everything is RNG and i think i have an idea how to manage the RNG a little bit.

My Idea:

Example: Player try to get a TET upgrade and he fails ( he gets an TET fail enhanceing of that Item token) if it would be a Kzarka eg. he would get an ( TET fail enhanceing Token Kzarka Blade)

Playxer would need 10 TET Fail tokens and a maximum stack for TET wich would be 96 to make an save and 100% enhancement in my Idea.

Same for TRI DUO PRI and every other enhancement above +15

Its a very costy system for Player he could still get it alot ALOT cheaper if he is lucky with RNG but if he trys it alot of times he can get it with this system for sure.

I think its fair to everyone that a player who fails an Item 10times will get it on the next max stack for that Item.

The 96max Stack with 10Tokens is a must in my opinion so it cant get abused getting the Item with 100% chance on low stacks.

PS: The meaning in the End would be: even if u fail your enhancement its progress in a way...its very costy and it may take alot of time...but its still a little bit of progress to the thing u want to achieve.

Please tell me what u think about this Idea and if i should forward it to the company.

Happy new year

Edited by Mashiny

Posted

Make cron stones cost 100k rather than 1mil

3 people like this

Posted

that would be to easy... i also think u shoud not get  token if u fail enhancement with Cron stones.

please stay on topic

thank you.

PS: all i try is the find a way players can work to an item even its a very costy buisness.... but it still would be progress

Posted

100 for 10mil, like 60mil for a "safe" enchant to TET.

I'd be down, except for the fact that it'd make PEN easy as ----- to achieve if you have the money and stones lying around. 

Posted

I'd be down, except for the fact that it'd make PEN easy as ----- to achieve if you have the money and stones lying around. 

please stay on topic.

the cron stone idea is absurd and totally stupid..i cant delet his nonsense.

Posted

true, way to cheap. TeT is kinda, end gear right now more or less. so making it kinda achievakble with like the effort of 60  mil... would be retarded. 1 week. everyone full tet gear.

Should stay the way it is.

Posted

true, way to cheap. TeT is kinda, end gear right now more or less. so making it kinda achievakble with like the effort of 60  mil... would be retarded. 1 week. everyone full tet gear.

Should stay the way it is.

stay on topic...this is absurd

Posted

Failing a PRI, DUO, TRI,etc accessory should grant you greater fail stacks, in all honesty similar to the amount you'd receive when failing on armor or weapon. This is the biggest pain point of gearing and once you reach a certain point (typically all duo blues), you start to realize that failstacks can be more expensive than the items themselves, by a fairly considerable margin as well. 

Posted

please stay on topic.

why do you keep asking people to stay on topic? cron stones are a part of enhancing, and changing their cost WOULD make the system much more forgiving. some people would argue the ridiculousness of your idea. Ideas for better enhancing, good or bad, are always good. it gets the creative juices flowing and the ideas going. 

They ARE on topic, so make a valid argument AGAINST their idea

2 people like this

Posted

Allow force to TRI please. 

Posted

Everyone is staying on topic, it's just a bad suggestion. This game does not need to be dumbed down or made allowances for gaurenteed upgrades. 

1 person likes this

Posted

TET is easy to get tho :D

Posted

Everyone is staying on topic, it's just a bad suggestion. This game does not need to be dumbed down or made allowances for gaurenteed upgrades. 

Making gear easier to acquire would just mean that everyone would be in better gear. What people like the OP don't take into account is how much worse off we'd be under such. Like the carebear PvP suggestions that would lead to everyone and their sister just running Sausans 24/7 because everyone would have a spot.

Posted (edited)

I LIKE THE CRON STONE IDEA! :D

Edited by Cascaden

Posted

As long as Artisan Memory stays in the pearl shop without purchase limitation, Kakao has no incentive to make enchanting system more stable as in it's current form.

2 people like this

Posted

As long as Artisan Memory stays in the pearl shop without purchase limitation, Kakao has no incentive to make enchanting system more stable as in it's current form.

yeah i belive that also.

anway i dont want ehancement to be more easy, u totally dont get the point of it. 

Although i have done my TETs...was just looking for an more stable way even if u get totally unlucky on the road.

Posted (edited)

(please submit your thoughts)             

Well there is still a chance to downgrade even using Cron stones. And as far as the game-grind is concerned it would still be a cash-sink.

The plus is that it would make the cron stones more of a usable item and secondly it would give u a second pop on the enhance button (assuming you do not downgrade) and finally it would mitigate some of the pain of blowing-up accessories :)

Edited by Diobolica

Posted

Allow force up to TRI (just make it costly to do so) and anymore upgrades higher will still be RNG based. 

The cron stones suggestion is a good idea making it more affordable at least dropping the price under a mill while still keeping the amount required to use it high. It's rarely used for enchanting because it's a mill (other than the freebies they give once in a blue moon) but if it was like 200-500k I'd be okay with buying like 40-90 of them just for a 'safe' enchant. Sure my accessory might degrade but at least that shit wont break and that would relieve some of the tension for upgrading gear while still retaining a money sink.

Posted

Korean Translated Response:

Sooo sowwwy.  U Amurican's don understand our business model.  We sell fail stack plenty.  System working purfectly.  Tank you tank you.

Posted

please stay on topic.

The topic is enhancing changes correct, he suggested an enhancement change. Do you not understand how forums and opinions work? 

Posted

Hey guys look, I had posts edited and deleted by a forum moderator with no notification given again.

But in all seriousness, the enhancement system is fine. It WOULD be nice to have slightly higher % chance since we aren't being allowed to have valks cry, but it still works.

Posted (edited)

I think the only change needed would be to remove the caps on failstacks. I.e. you would eventually reach 100% success chance with high enough stack (but in effect would never really reach 100%).

Edited by Thomas Gore

Posted

Hello everybody!

I was enhanceing alot lately and i have to say its wicked buisness. Some of u might remember me on my other topic about TET Dandelion wich took me a very long time and painful road until i finally managed to get it. Some other parts of my TET gear i did with first try i also have to say that. 

What i am trying to say is that i have expirience in ehanceing gear and how the system can be. It can be amazing and it can cost u alot of nervs, in the end everything is RNG and i think i have an idea how to manage the RNG a little bit.

My Idea:

Example: Player try to get a TET upgrade and he fails ( he gets an TET fail enhanceing of that Item token) if it would be a Kzarka eg. he would get an ( TET fail enhanceing Token Kzarka Blade)

Playxer would need 10 TET Fail tokens and a maximum stack for TET wich would be 96 to make an save and 100% enhancement in my Idea.

Same for TRI DUO PRI and every other enhancement above +15

Its a very costy system for Player he could still get it alot ALOT cheaper if he is lucky with RNG but if he trys it alot of times he can get it with this system for sure.

I think its fair to everyone that a player who fails an Item 10times will get it on the next max stack for that Item.

The 96max Stack with 10Tokens is a must in my opinion so it cant get abused getting the Item with 100% chance on low stacks.

PS: The meaning in the End would be: even if u fail your enhancement its progress in a way...its very costy and it may take alot of time...but its still a little bit of progress to the thing u want to achieve.

Please tell me what u think about this Idea and if i should forward it to the company.

Happy new year

nah, at this point just ask 'em to sell PEN on the item shop.

And to prevent your "stay on topic" bullshit - you used for messages that actually were on topic - this is perfectly on topic, your idea is just bad, will make things too easy. 

The only viable way is probably removing degrade and contextually lower the success change, adjusting the failstack cap (actually lowering that too). This way ppl won't lose what they achieved. Sadly it would make getting TET/PEN most like impossible. So out of 2 evils, I prefer sticking with the lesser one, current system is perfectly fine.

Posted

+20 forcable with a really high cost, no forcing for accessories. Just like the +15 days.

Posted

nah, at this point just ask 'em to sell PEN on the item shop.

And to prevent your "stay on topic" bullshit - you used for messages that actually were on topic - this is perfectly on topic, your idea is just bad, will make things too easy. 

The only viable way is probably removing degrade and contextually lower the success change, adjusting the failstack cap (actually lowering that too). This way ppl won't lose what they achieved. Sadly it would make getting TET/PEN most like impossible. So out of 2 evils, I prefer sticking with the lesser one, current system is perfectly fine.

Are you stupid? How guaranteed success after 10 tet fails will make everyone run with full PEN? Most of players who write here got their tets way before 10 fails!! Suggestion OP proposed would change anything only for players who are extremely unlucky, for everyone else NOTHING WILL CHANGE!! Cause only really unlucky players still cant get tet after 10 fails...10 fails is 110+ FS, its PEN failstacks!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0