• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10."

"The F1 ~ F6 interaction keys have been changed to F5 ~ F10."   860 votes

1. 1. Should It be changed back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Just allow us to change the keys to anything

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just....just dont

What was the point in this? After all this time they change it? Why?

Capture.thumb.PNG.c7eded037885f33c8134ed

Edited by KFC
22 people like this

Posted

Literally unplayable

3 people like this

Posted

I'm with you. Of all things to change. Q_Q

1 person likes this

Posted

what a weird thing to do 

Posted

At least give us the option to change this ourselves

2 people like this

Posted

Out of all things good on this patch this one...smh - why?!

Posted

042-tilted-tank-elevation.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

042-tilted-tank-elevation.jpg

Go open your horse inventory.

2 people like this

Posted

kakao just can't make the right thing

they need to ----- up something

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe it was the price to pay to get Nouver o_o

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@GM_Caramel @CM_Aethon @PM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Honestly what was the reason behind changing these keys? I really dont get the change after all this time. Could we at least have the option to change the keybinds for these interaction keys? Or have them changed back.

Edited by KFC
9 people like this

Posted

I get the feeling i"m the only one that is happy at this change. It was annoying as **** when I was trying to open a menu like the pearl shop, or the beauty salon, etc and because my cursor just so happened to be pointing at someone close by instead of opening the desired menu I get "you have challenged <persons name here> to a dual." for instance.

But I do agree that letting us edit the keys to whatever we want would have been just fine as well.

13 people like this

Posted

They should move WASD to MHJK to make it playable

3 people like this

Posted

I get the feeling i"m the only one that is happy at this change. It was annoying as **** when I was trying to open a menu like the pearl shop, or the beauty salon, etc and because my cursor just so happened to be pointing at someone close by instead of opening the desired menu I get "you have challenged <persons name here> to a dual." for instance.

But I do agree that letting us edit the keys to whatever we want would have been just fine as well.

Same, id constantly open my horse menu when i tried to open the costume shop. 

So this change is wonderful for people like myself; that's too lazy to move 1 ft away from my horse... My horse doesn't like to be left alone 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 people like this

Posted

So this change is wonderful for people like myself; that's too lazy to move 1 ft away from my horse... My horse doesn't like to be left alone 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do not be surprised at the sudden seemingly random pk's that come your way after this.  It'll be this way for a while.

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd be inclined to agree with the initial statement that the change was okay except for the fact that the hotkeys for the F1-F4 actions, i.e. cash shop, could be rebound. Mine are on F9-F12. Guess I have to change it back :U...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do not be surprised at the sudden seemingly random pk's that come your way after this.  It'll be this way for a while.

Well those salty folk can dream about it, cause i never leave heidel.
If you want to PM me your negativity, you can. I enjoy it <3.

My gosh
-_-

Edited by Felyni
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm with you!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What a lovely horse you have. 

2 people like this

Posted

This change messed up my extended hotbar bind keys now :( It bothers me a lot that my buttons are not in line anymore and are all separated. also why start at F5. it's so awkwardly in the middle of the function keys.

The perfectionist in me is freaking out about how uneven it is...It's really bugging the shit out of me.

3 people like this

Posted

Farming is terrible.  Life as I know it is all over.

3 people like this

Posted

They should move WASD to MHJK to make it playable

laughed so hard.

but seriously, where is the point except annoying everyone?

Posted

This sounds like a kneejerk change because some random idiot accidentally alt+f4'd while trying to pet their horse.

It's dumb and inconveniences everybody for no benefit, revert it.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Agreed..

Edited by TempIar

Posted

They should invert them, or at least allow us to map them. F1-F4 should be action keys (farming, horse stats...) and F5-F8 utility keys, like pearl shop or crafting. 

1 person likes this