• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE BLOCK GOLD SELLER

12 posts in this topic

Posted

The block i use. I am a returning player.

I never see and saw goldseller message again. Did they leave or the block is really that good.

THE BLOCK.png

Posted

that will mostly work, occasionally there is still world channel spam. sometimes PMs directly from the spammers too.

should cut down the issue a lot though.

Posted

They are not "goldsellers", because there are no way you can gain "gold" by trading. They are scammers. Big different :)

2 people like this

Posted

I only have 1 Word in Filter, and have not seen ANY Goldspamm since 4 Month.

Posted

I only have 1 Word in Filter, and have not seen ANY Goldspamm since 4 Month.

and that word is ?
ty in advance :D

Posted

I only have panda under my chat filter and I have not seen a single "gold spammer" for...lord I don't even know how long. So either they left, or Kakao took all the chat filters relating to them and made them default. Regardless it's great. I remember when I played BnS you couldn't even read chat there was so much spam. Had to Ignore 5-10+ names every day.

Posted

and that word is ?ty in advance :D

Iunno about him but mine is WWW haven't seen any pandas wearing bikinis since 5ever~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They are not "goldsellers", because there are no way you can gain "gold" by trading. They are scammers. Big different :)

Unless things are different from launch, don't they trade you potions and you sell the potions?

that will mostly work, occasionally there is still world channel spam. sometimes PMs directly from the spammers too.

should cut down the issue a lot though.

Does world channel bypass filters? I haven't gotten a PM from spammers since launch lmao.

Edited by MiniCorgi

Posted

Unless things are different from launch, don't they trade you potions and you sell the potions? 

Does world channel bypass filters? I haven't gotten a PM from spammers since launch lmao.

You can no longer sell traded items. So that technique doesnt work.

I don't think world bypass filters, but I know for a fact i sometimes see spam there. I just dont keep world up enough to figure out how to fix it. most of my tabs actually have world disabled for other reasons.

Posted

Try using these as well

=

$

Posted (edited)

This is my female chat filter:

No!

NO!

Buy me

How do I look?

Are you going to take that trash out?

I got a man!

We need to talk!

Edited by Xpert

Posted (edited)

Gold selling spammers are still out there.

I dont have any blocked words in my chat folter because i like to talk shit to them. And they usually reply. Its a fun activity while grinding.

I do however block them manually after i had my fun with them and i only see one or 2 a day.

Hope they wont report me for using fowl language. It would suck to get a 24h or a 3 day ban for cursing at a goldseller :)

Edited by metaxa1331
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0