• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Remote game control software

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys!

For the past week I look to find a app that will allow me to get control over the game while being it work (feed workers, craft materials), I tried TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Control, but none of them work with the game, its just a white screen when I switch to the game, or buttons does not work.
What do you use to control the game remotely? :)

Posted

Splashtop. 

The problem with this one is movement buttons. Its not a long tap, but just a single tap. Otherwise everything else works perfectly.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello guys!

For the past week I look to find a app that will allow me to get control over the game while being it work (feed workers, craft materials), I tried TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Control, but none of them work with the game, its just a white screen when I switch to the game, or buttons does not work.
What do you use to control the game remotely? :)

Using a 2 nd program to support your gameplay,can couse you a PERMA BAN

Just to let you know 

2 people like this

Posted

Just to let you know 

Remotely accessing your game can get you perma banned? I know tons of people who have done this since launch. :/

Posted

Just to let you know 

This is not a supporting game program ¬¬ I control my home PC remotely to change the AFK activites in the game and this doesn't affect the game itself in any case.

Just want you to understand the difference.

Splashtop. 

The problem with this one is movement buttons. Its not a long tap, but just a single tap. Otherwise everything else works perfectly.

I tried it but It didn't work either, I'll try it one more time, thanks.

Posted

The lengths that people go because of -----ing stupid AFK gameplay. I hope Korea makes this shit illegal. It's nothing but a cash grab for PC Cafe owners, one of which happens to be the publisher of BDO.

Posted

This is not a supporting game program ¬¬ I control my home PC remotely to change the AFK activites in the game and this doesn't affect the game itself in any case.

Just want you to understand the difference.

I tried it but It didn't work either, I'll try it one more time, thanks.

I use it on my Surface Pro or my iPhone.

I mostly use it to do blackspirit game or throw away green fishes. I cannot really sell fishes or repair my rod since movement doesnt work well, Unless you tap like crazy. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The lengths that people go because of -----ing stupid AFK gameplay. I hope Korea makes this shit illegal. It's nothing but a cash grab for PC Cafe owners, one of which happens to be the publisher of BDO.

It will not happen unfortunately, I hate letting my PC working all day long, but if it's how the game does than you either get it or leave :/

Posted

It will not happen unfortunately, I hate letting my PC working all day long, but if it's how the game does than you either get it or leave :/

Yeah I'm sure the devs will keep it as long as they can (for reasons I already stated), which is why I hope Korean government will crack down on these unhealthy practices. For a greener world, for preventing people from throwing all their money on PC Cafe charges or smth.

1 person likes this

Posted

Remote access is fine, as long as you're not using macros or anything to simulate playing without YOUR input.

Posted (edited)

I managed to make it throught the Chrome remote PC control app, I fed my workers and now trying to left my character proccesing :)

Edited by Diablo_rf

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo 

Clarification on this please ?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo 

Clarification on this please ?

What clarification you want @Visnja? Is it legit to feed your workers and do proccesing while being at work?? :S

Edited by Diablo_rf

Posted

What clarification you want @Visnja? Is it legit to feed your workers and do proccesing while being at work?? :S

Clarification on rules, I am sorry did I @ your name or theirs ?

Posted

Its no different than having your computer in 1 room and streaming your monitor feed to the living room TV and control it via wireless mouse/keyboard.

Unless the Terms&bs says anything about maximum distance you are allowed to be from your physical computer ofc. Feel free to look that up.

Posted (edited)

They don't know about what you speak. Distant programs. ("app that will allow me to get control over the game while being it work") PC at work -> another PC with BDO on it. (at home..)

They believe you use a program to improve your control on this game. Like an addon.

Edited by hZaer

Posted

Just to let you know 

Did you guys even read the ToS? Asking clarification about something that is very clear is quite absurd.

Posted

I managed to make it throught the Chrome remote PC control app, I fed my workers and now trying to left my character proccesing :)

This is what I also use at work to process, feed workers, tend farms etc. Works well enough!

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't have a source, but I want to say this was mentioned months ago and a GM chimed in and said it was fine.

But honestly if you think for yourself you could see how this would be fine anyway.

Posted

I tried using remote desktop through chrome to do some lifeskill stuff. It doesn't really work for controlling the game due to the amount of frame-rate lag.  I run my game in 2k resolution and on my work computer through remote desktop i get literally <1 frame per second.  

Posted

I run my game in 2k resolution and on my work computer through remote desktop i get literally <1 frame per second.  

You can set your resolution lower and it will help a ton. Fortunately for me I actually AFK on a secondary computer, so I ended up just leaving its resolution at 720p permanently so I didn't have to worry about this.

Some RDP wont let u change resolutions once connected, but Chrome RDP will let you do this safely most of the time. So when I was using my main computer to remote, I would just change the resolution for that session.

Posted (edited)

Your internet connection affects your remote connection.  So if you're in Mcdonald's trying to connect to your pc through their wifi, then goodluck with that.  I'm using chrome remote desktop on my phone to connect to my pc and it's been golden ever since.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

Its no different than having your computer in 1 room and streaming your monitor feed to the living room TV and control it via wireless mouse/keyboard.

Unless the Terms&bs says anything about maximum distance you are allowed to be from your physical computer ofc. Feel free to look that up.

Then with the CM's clarifying the rules you would not need to be concerned now would you.

Posted

Then with the CM's clarifying the rules you would not need to be concerned now would you.

Dunno why it would need clarification tbh. If you are lucky maybe they will answer anyway but I doubt it.

Posted

That sounds pretty interesting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0