• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Remote game control software

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys!

For the past week I look to find a app that will allow me to get control over the game while being it work (feed workers, craft materials), I tried TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Control, but none of them work with the game, its just a white screen when I switch to the game, or buttons does not work.
What do you use to control the game remotely? :)

Are you maybe running your game in fullscreen mode? I have been using TeamViewer since the launch of the game to remote control it from work and never had any problems.

Both my internet connection at home and at work are very good so I dont have any fps/latency issues either. It works just fine but you have to run the game in Borderless(Windowed) or Windowed mode for it to work.

1 person likes this

Posted

Splashtop is ok for simple inventory management etc. I'm totally confused on how to move around though! It feels totally different via splashtop then when I'm in direct control.

Posted

Hello guys!

For the past week I look to find a app that will allow me to get control over the game while being it work (feed workers, craft materials), I tried TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Control, but none of them work with the game, its just a white screen when I switch to the game, or buttons does not work.
What do you use to control the game remotely? :)

Use Teamviewer. The Reason why you saw a white screen on your remote device is because you are running the game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed mode. Teamviewer is unable to display (at least on mobile devices like any smart phone) the game that way. But, if you put your game into window mode you will be able to access the game via mobile phones and such.

1 person likes this

Posted

I managed to make it throught the Chrome remote PC control app, I fed my workers and now trying to left my character proccesing :)

So how did you get the buttons to work?  I have been trying Chrome RDC on my laptop, remoted to my PC running BDO at home, and I can get the game pulled up onto my laptop but I can't get any in-game buttons to click.  It is as-if the the remote desktop doesn't recognize BDO at all.  I have tried Fullscreen (which produced a full white screen), Windowed Borderless and Windowed.  The game shows up on the screen in the Windowed modes but I couldn't get any mouse clicks or keyboard commands to work inside the game.  The mouse and keyboard work perfectly fine in remote access for normal Window applications (Word, Chrome, etc...) but not BDO.

Any help?

Posted

if chrome doesnt work maybe try teamviewer or one of the other programs mentioned

Posted

if chrome doesnt work maybe try teamviewer or one of the other programs mentioned

team viewer does not work well with BDO's menus but does movement well while chrome on the other hand works well if your just feeding workers and crafting stuff

Posted

So how did you get the buttons to work?  I have been trying Chrome RDC on my laptop, remoted to my PC running BDO at home, and I can get the game pulled up onto my laptop but I can't get any in-game buttons to click.  It is as-if the the remote desktop doesn't recognize BDO at all.  I have tried Fullscreen (which produced a full white screen), Windowed Borderless and Windowed.  The game shows up on the screen in the Windowed modes but I couldn't get any mouse clicks or keyboard commands to work inside the game.  The mouse and keyboard work perfectly fine in remote access for normal Window applications (Word, Chrome, etc...) but not BDO.

Any help?

I have my game on Windowed borderless, and sometimes to make it work you need to restart the game while you run it trought Chrome RDC, otherwhise it give me the white screen.

So what I do when I'm at work, is I restart the game and everything works for me...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0