• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much do you make a week, and how?

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all. I'd like this thread to serve as a guide and "suggestion box" for ways to make silvers and be productive. I know most of us would like to know what it takes to make money in this game. If posting, please comment your weekly revenue and what you do for it. Feel free to comment and advise as well. 

I personally make ~120m/week afk fishing in the ocean and crafting armor. Crafting requires that I gather practically once every other day day with two characters. However, both my gatherers have reached prof 10, so it shouldn't be as often anymore.

Edited by DouchemousMaximus

Posted (edited)

About 80-120m+ / Day 

Crates , Imperial Alchemy / Cooking, Crafting Workshops + either Grinding / Active Fishing / AFK Processing depending on what I feel like doing 

Edited by Shaya

Posted

That's a craps ton. How many contribution points do you have?

About 80-120m+ / Day 

Crates , Imperial Alchemy / Cooking, Crafting Workshops + either Grinding / Active Fishing / AFK Processing depending on what I feel like doing 

Posted (edited)

Thing is, you should also ask how much TIME they are playing per day along with their earnings.

I could say I make 5 million a day, totally afk, only spending 5 mins to turn in fish or w/e.

I could say I make 100m a day, but spend 12 hours a day playing.

So I think its important to keep that in mind. Thing I've learned is many aren't very honest with the time they spend on things. Not just to others, but to themselves as well ^_^.

Edited by Luciferia
15 people like this

Posted

About 100 mil a week. Most afk horse leveling (sell them after breeding instead of exchanging them). Also a small part of grinding, fishing (~1 hour/day afk) and questing. Not that much, but after I bred all my T4-T7 horses what will take about two weeks I will start fishing in the nighttime

Posted

This kind of questions will only bring e-peen and the biggest bullshiers.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

"i make 100m a day, but ive been making crates since the beginning of time, i just only turned them in yesterday so if you just average it out its 100m a day"

i make a consistent 2m grinding at sausans for 30 minutes and thats the end of my day :)

Edited by ender7
2 people like this

Posted

I really find it hard to believe when people tell me they get 10 million silver worth of everything per hour in pirates.  I tried farming there with 220+ AP awakened and unawakened(of course i'm not gonna tell you exactly how much I have) and still couldn't make 10 million worth of everything per hour in pirates.  Unless you show me how you do it for a couple of hours, then be my guest.

Posted

People are full of bullshit. I'm constantly in the top 5 for wealth on all channels and I don't make anywhere close to 100m a day. 

I'll make 100m a day when I start turning in months of crates, but every single day? the ----- outta here.

7 people like this

Posted

i make 2m a day from afk fishing...

Posted

I really find it hard to believe when people tell me they get 10 million silver worth of everything per hour in pirates.  I tried farming there with 220+ AP awakened and unawakened(of course i'm not gonna tell you exactly how much I have) and still couldn't make 10 million worth of everything per hour in pirates.  Unless you show me how you do it for a couple of hours, then be my guest.

at least 4 t3 pets + a good rotation + trading coins at valencia with desert buff, you get between 10-12mil per hour depending on accessories drop

Posted (edited)

Thing is, you should also ask how much TIME they are playing per day along with their earnings.

I could say I make 5 million a day, totally afk, only spending 5 mins to turn in fish or w/e.

I could say I make 100m a day, but spend 12 hours a day playing.

So I think its important to keep that in mind. Thing I've learned is many aren't very honest with the time they spend on things. Not just to others, but to themselves as well ^_^.

agreed. I wanted to find out where I was Relative to other people more generally. I know someone who started playing just over a month ago and is climbing the ladder FAST....

Edited by DouchemousMaximus

Posted (edited)

Sounds like you're doing fine to me. Assuming you spend it wisely.

Gonna be hard to get an accurate ranking of where you are though. A lot of ppl are super casual so they may only make 20m a week but are OK with that. They may be the huge majority. The people willing to chat about numbers maybe are more active and may seem like a majority but are not.

Rough guess is you are earning enough to be an asset to a competitive guild at some point if that was really the goal.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

People are full of bullshit. I'm constantly in the top 5 for wealth on all channels and I don't make anywhere close to 100m a day. 

I'll make 100m a day when I start turning in months of crates, but every single day? the ----- outta here.

Well people tend to spend their money :P

Posted

Hmmm... I never counted it up but now that I am level 52 I farm Manchans, Orcs, WalkingTrees, Fishmen and scary dudes in robes every day.  With one of those super saver packs I net about:

• ~ 1.2 million a day from rock drops (those things you put together to make scrolls)
  • ~ 250,000 a day from weapon drops (and a few armor pieces)
  • ~ 240,000 a day from turn-ins (Teeth mostly, but also some meteorite looking rocks)
  • ~50,000 a day in coins (So little I don't pay attention to it)

So a grand total net of about 2 million a day from farming mobs after repairing armor and weapons.  

Now the non-daily money accounts for some of my monthly net:

• ~ 100,000 from horse sales
  • ~ 2 million from fishing pole sales
  • ~ 20,000 from enhancement stone sales
  • ~ 40,000 from gathered item sales (grass, rare alchemy items, etc..)

Well people tend to spend their money :P

And I barely have 5-10 million in each capital city because I spend so much on my ALTS.   I buy a ton of weapon and armor stones even though I know where to gather them in the wild.  (shrug)  I'm getting lazy I guess.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Play like 2-3 hours a night m-f and more on weekends. Make about 100m a week or so.

Edit: forgot to say that I just grind, nothing else. Sometimes afk fish and make like 2m

Edited by Waka31

Posted

When i was grinding to 61 (thanks god that nightmare is done) i did 1.2+bil in 2 weeks grinding about 8 hours at day at pirates. Sadly i lost all that money on tri ogre attempts D:

Posted

When i was grinding to 61 (thanks god that nightmare is done) i did 1.2+bil in 2 weeks grinding about 8 hours at day at pirates. Sadly i lost all that money on tri ogre attempts D:

Ouch.  Luckily I haven't been hit with the "Be da best" bug.  I'm sure it will come eventually but I'm pretty happy right now.  

Posted (edited)

It depends...  so from junk loot I can make about 4-6 mill an hour, if I get lucky that bumps up to like 20+ mill...  I got a spot I like grinding thats not all that known.  This is when I'm actively playing, I've been more or less afk this last month as other games I been wanting to play have come out.

Currently trying to finish off my boss armor, hoarding relic shards for when I do get it.  I don't like doing relic groups, waste of time, I get my shards passively so I do like 20-30 scrolls at a time and just have people leech of me.

Also this goes for loyalty boss scrolls as well...  I pop like 30+ at a time, last time when I did giath I did 42 scrolls and got my helm from my 130 some bundles I opened.

I guess my entire point is I do stuff in large chunks so I don't burn out grinding.  My entire playstyle is the long game if you will, I'm not looking for instant gratification but a couple years from now I'll still probably be around when most people have long gone.

Edited by Zegram
1 person likes this

Posted

I agree a lot of people bullshit a lot. However it's not all bullshit there are ways to make 200-300mil a day.

Posted

IRL?  More than you can guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

25-35mil a day from processing.

Posted

I only do world bosses (and opening those rng boxes) these days so my income depends on my rng. Made nearly 400m in 2 weeks. Luckiest I got was 100m in 2 days.

Posted

0 ?

Posted

I make around 80-90m a week from workers nodes and 4-5hrs a week gathering with an additional 3/4hrs per week on processing. In process of building a metric buttload of crates so not sure how that will work out (I'm a trading amateur).

Nopt sure what I earn from grinding mobs and other stuff - I kinda wait to see what I feel like doing when I log in. Sometimes I'll spend the day gaining knowledge.

Current project is getting the Lord of the Bees title.