• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much do you make a week, and how?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

1-3 hours daily. 2fiddy CP 220 energy

numbers from the week before holidays. *because the holidays obviously skews numbers*

84/week from imperial cooking
39 from imperial alchemy
130 from regular alchemy
25 from crate trading
85 from grinding.

so thats  around 363 mill a week

Posted

Totally random. Everyone should have basic worker nodes covered which makes a few mills passive (stuff such as the honey in heidel), and balenos rod for afk fish during work/sleep for 5-10+ relics. Additional to this I invested 100 CP into strawberry farming which is 10+ mill a day and chance for shards from pruning twice when I collect early morning and late evening. With these passive/semi active activities thats like at least 20 mill of worth, maybe up to 30 mill on good days. I could problably make more by investing those CP into manufacturing and fully utilize worker empire, though too lazy atm.

When grinding at the sweetspot I make 6-7 mill in trash loot pr hr +++ scrolls/rare drops which is quite nice, tho I would potentially make more with less effort by showing up to bosses for easily liverto/awak boxes to sell (there have been many days where it can really get 50+ mill by just being present on bossdiscord and attending them).

Posted

30-35 mill a day passively

60-85 mill with couple of hour runs at hex (rank 10 node with all S ratings). On average about 8-10 crystals, 8-12 stones, yuria weps, heve armor, and if a witches earring drops, it bumps up the total.

327 cp

55 workers in various nodes

Posted (edited)

Don't know how many hours I gather per day as it fluctuates per week, but I dump all of my energy on gathering wood/meat to supplement my workers. I play actively when gathering but most of the time the game's minimised whilst I process. Most of my silver comes from a weekly count as things like horse breeding aren't daily, but it averages out to this. 

• ~30 million from turning in 150ish Calpheon crates per day (180-240k per crate when using the buff and finding a channel that's at least 120-130%)
  • ~30 million from Imperial Cooking turn-ins (a few of the more expensive packages like Ham Sandwich but mostly honey wine and channel swapping to sell them)
  • ~7 million from selling horses (usually 2-3 a week, total price averages out to 7 million a day)
  • ~10 million from marketplace/vendoring/misc rewards
  • ~10 million from ingot crates (just started making these so building up reserves and farming CP to unlock more workshops)

I'd say I hit about 600 million a week, big chunk of it goes on failstacks and blowing up lifeskill clothing. 

Edited by Plunge

Posted

When i was grinding to 61 (thanks god that nightmare is done) i did 1.2+bil in 2 weeks grinding about 8 hours at day at pirates. Sadly i lost all that money on tri ogre attempts D:

Time well spent? :)

Posted (edited)

25-35mil a day from processing.

I am really curious I have tons of processed materials but the AH is so over-flooded with it that I can't sell anything, my Warehouse is full of shit and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Though I manage to make 20 Millions a day by other means.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted

~40 mil/week afk fishing doing essentially ------all. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

322 CP / 430 energy / master+ Gather/Proc/Cook/Alch / Art8 farm
2 Boss Alts ~200AP(I got greedy with the third one - FeelsPriMan)
~25mil imperial alch/cook (was ~50% more before last patch) afk+semi-active packing
~15mil workshops (varies a lot but this is a good average and is profit, not just gross sales)afk+replenish workers every 90min
~30mil Alch/Cook (not imperial. Can be more depending on extra materials from market) afk+check every 90min (900 batches)
Gathering for Alch and occasionally for Cook depending on materials available on market. Active play 1.5-2 hours.
Farming for Alch/Cook. Active play ~30 min
Processing for workshops. afk usually overnight. (if I have a lot of materials then I will do the occasional horse training)

Enchanting on weekends(very time consuming). I will often use high demand low tier items for failstacking. When they accidentally get to TRI I sell them for ~130mil. Usually 1-2 per month.

Investing. Buy low today sell high when the right time comes. Provided I have the capital, I always buy items that I believe to have a low price that will later give me profits. Never lost, usually profit, some times I get nothing. Daily average, impossible to estimate.

I will do the occasional yellow sturdy stone to sell from time to time but this is not even once a month anymore and the profit is not more than 2-3 mil per day when distributed on a daily average.

Bosses. I usually get a liv/awak weapon box every 4-5 bosses(?). Usually get 3mil per Kzarka / kzarka weapon box per 10-15 Kzarkas(I try to be first there though). It's difficult to make a daily average because bosses spawn times are RNG. I would estimate at the very least 4mil/day but this could be a lot more, probably 8-10+. Karanda does nothing for me and I am very bad at it. Active playtime varies a lot from 15 min to 2 hours. And on weekdays I often simply have to skip them cause otherwise no time for gathering. I try to always do Kzarka if possible.

Weekends I play 2+ more hours/day for grinding and as much as I can/like overall. I try to lose 0 time contesting. You come to my spot, I switch channel/change area immediately. I have tested that I make more exp/money when grinding in worse but uncontested areas, than I do in good contested areas, where my rotation gets constantly interrupted. I always choose areas where I one shot weak mobs/2 shot strong mobs. Difficult to estimate profits cause RNG. Maybe 7-8mil/hour, a lot more if lucky drops. If I need scrolls I will do elite runs.

I would say I make ~80mil on an average day, 100+ on good day(not counting increasing net worth ofc). Never really tried to accurately count it.  There are players making a lot more than I do, because they are better than me. Still, these numbers are achievable only by "established" players that earned certain advantages over time. Weather it be Gear/LSkills/CP or/and simply knowing the game better. These numbers are impossible for newer players.

I never have more than 500mil silver in my bank. Usually I have about 150-250mil and a preorder. This is because I constantly buy things. And because I like smoking nice stuff from time to time, I often try to remember why I bought say, 50 blue coral earrings, or 30,000 tiger mushrooms, or a T7 I don't need, u get my point... :)

I have prepared for Master Trader but leveling up is tedious even with my fast mini elephant. Overloading is a controversial thing and I'd rather kill myself than do the rolling thing. I am debating if worth or not. Probably will go for it because it is a good reason to go for master fishing too afterwards (good synergy).

I use Chrome remote desktop for most inactive play and I am close to an accessible PC practically 90% of my adult life cause my job demands so.

Hope this helps some newer players. Keep in mind that it took many months to reach this state of things. And that there are many other ways and combinations of ways to reach a nice spot in the game. Imo almost all include both afk and active play, both grinding and lifeskilling but in different portions to suit your playstyle. This is why this is such good game imo, there is room for everyone (this and boobs physics ofc).

Sorry for the wall of text. It is Friday afternoon and I have plenty of free time :) .

4 people like this

Posted

People are full of bullshit. I'm constantly in the top 5 for wealth on all channels and I don't make anywhere close to 100m a day. 

I'll make 100m a day when I start turning in months of crates, but every single day? the ----- outta here.

Remember tons of people are easily making over a billion a week from "Life skills".  And YET players have a hard time selling premium items for 800m - 2B.   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 people like this

Posted

playing just a few hours a day and maybe double that time on sunday i average between 70-100 mill a week just from grinding mediah mobs (saus, elriks) and daily log in stuffs, plus the pearl event boxes. lazy velia afk fishing at night nets me a couple mill a week from shards. this week ive been bad though, idk if its just me but servers seem very populated lately and getting a grinding spot to myself for a reasonable amount of time has been tough.

Posted

playing just a few hours a day and maybe double that time on sunday i average between 70-100 mill a week just from grinding mediah mobs (saus, elriks) and daily log in stuffs, plus the pearl event boxes. lazy velia afk fishing at night nets me a couple mill a week from shards. this week ive been bad though, idk if its just me but servers seem very populated lately and getting a grinding spot to myself for a reasonable amount of time has been tough.

Everyone is off for xmas/new year. It'll go back to normal a couple of days into January.

Posted

Make about 7-8mil an hour with trash drops+ whatever armor/wep/acc drops.

averages out to about 10mil an hour, most I've made in a day was 200mil but I grinded for 12 hours and was really lucky with the drops (which is why I kept grinding for 12 hours)

Posted

Remember tons of people are easily making over a billion a week from "Life skills".  And YET players have a hard time selling premium items for 800m - 2B.   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think they're forgetting the cost of materials. A more common occurrence than you would think, oddly enough. @Kyungri agreed?

Posted

Really depends on how much time I play right now I just exploring trying see how much energy I can get from that. The issue is not getting bored >.> while doing it.

Posted

Assuming I had the silver to invest in the first place and the attention span required to devote effort into it, I could very well break 1bil a day if all I -----ing did was alchemy stones. Shits profitable bruh. 

Those people usually already have full TET and are on their way to PEN, they have no use for a 2nd pair of TET shit. Those are the kind of people you see failing TET Crescent Rings, or they buy items to save until their guildies get enough money and then resell to the guildie. 

Posted

Workshop from 15-35 mil a day, check price every 2-3 hours, change price when necessary.

Afk fishing with +8 balenos rod all day about 15 mil a day. about average about 15 shards a day and 3 mil worth of fish, I do relics every time I get 10 relics, so average to about 15 mil a day.

Total about 30 minutes a day and 300+ mil a week.

I wish I can grind 3 hours a day, so extra 30 mil more a day.

Haven't fished in about a month because I'm processing all my wood, and leveling up my trading. Made about 700m since merge. Didn't record earnings everyday, but when merge I had 100 mil left, bought a tri blue awakening last wednesday, and a tri muskan 2 days ago. have 50 mil left right now.

Posted

Assuming I had the silver to invest in the first place and the attention span required to devote effort into it, I could very well break 1bil a day if all I -----ing did was alchemy stones. Shits profitable bruh. 

Those people usually already have full TET and are on their way to PEN, they have no use for a 2nd pair of TET shit. Those are the kind of people you see failing TET Crescent Rings, or they buy items to save until their guildies get enough money and then resell to the guildie. 

Uh huh.  That's why TOP items don't sell very well at all.  Even PEN Awakening Weapons, Armors etc.  It's just a fact I have watched them last for days + because no one could afford the 2+ billion.  If people made that much cash they would be sitting on so many billions they would buy nearly any PEN instantly.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not much. Like 100,000 a day. lol

Posted (edited)

Not much. Like 100,000 a day. lol

Bruh. That's legitimately like 5min worth of grinding or five Snakehead fish, or one -----ing Tuna xD. 

Uh huh.  That's why TOP items don't sell very well at all.  Even PEN Awakening Weapons, Armors etc.  It's just a fact I have watched them last for days + because no one could afford the 2+ billion.  If people made that much cash they would be sitting on so many billions they would buy nearly any PEN instantly.

TET items get bought almost immediately on NA, no PEN has ever been listed for boss gear or weapons so I don't know what you're going on about. No one's going to buy your PEN Grunil bro, and people do make that much cash. It's just limited to like ten people who have the attention span and are willing to put in the effort to do bullshit carebear crap for 6hrs a day. 

I stand corrected, one PEN Kzarka Longbow has been sold, and one PEN Bhegs glove has been sold. That is -----ing it, not a single PEN of any other endgame boss gear. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos

Posted

Bruh. That's legitimately like 5min worth of grinding or five Snakehead fish, or one -----ing Tuna xD. 

TET items get bought almost immediately on NA, no PEN has ever been listed for boss gear or weapons so I don't know what you're going on about. No one's going to buy your PEN Grunil bro, and people do make that much cash. It's just limited to like ten people who have the attention span and are willing to put in the effort to do bullshit carebear crap for 6hrs a day. 

I stand corrected, one PEN Kzarka Longbow has been sold, and one PEN Bhegs glove has been sold. That is -----ing it, not a single PEN of any other endgame boss gear. 

I was saving up for a TET Dandylion.  I came close, but eventually it was gone, A FULL WEEK LATER.  And we know over the last months that TET Dandy is not in demand ;)

Posted

People are full of bullshit. I'm constantly in the top 5 for wealth on all channels and I don't make anywhere close to 100m a day. 

I'll make 100m a day when I start turning in months of crates, but every single day? the ----- outta here.

Well yeah, but wealth score means nothing, it only counts your liquid assets. Would you be also top 5 wealth, if value of gear will be taken into consideration ?

Posted

At least 50.000 a week I kill all Beatles around Olivia. 

Posted

Aside from passive, I can't figure out if doing x10 relic runs is better or worse than grinding. A lot of relic runs seems to be dependent on the speed of your turnaround when running...Which makes me wonder, is grinding just all-around more effective as a group or solo? I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts

Posted

At least 50.000 a week I kill all Beatles around Olivia. 

MY NEMESIS HAS BEEN FOUND

1 person likes this

Posted

Stack sausans mats at kusha and i turn those supply box at western guard camp when i have like 20k of them for 600 = 1m