• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

188fs on grunil, rng at its finest

62 posts in this topic

Posted

188 failstacks spread on 4 characters, trying to tri grunil. what the ----- is going on ??? can some1 explain 

Posted

You failed to worship the sacred deity that manifests once every thousand years. Just keep going till it pops friend.

3 people like this

Posted

188 failstacks spread on 4 characters, trying to tri grunil. what the ----- is going on ??? can some1 explain 

RNG :D:D:D

Posted

troll detected , video or never hapend(188 fs for grunil give me a break)

Posted (edited)

188fs spread on 4 characters from grunil armor? You actually got blessed by the rng god. Thank him.

Edited by Rebornz
14 people like this

Posted

ye blow to rng god

Posted

188fs spread on 4 characters from grunil armor? You actually got blessed by the rng god. Thank him.

That's not a blessing. That's getting shit on. Especially when you're trying to make your armor because you're not a kajillionaire with full boss gear and an unlimited play time BikiniPanda account.

This dude just got wrecked by RNG. Honestly it's starting to feel like the RNG of this game is broken as -----.

2 people like this

Posted

In the next few days im aiming for 200fs total, its been a long 2 months, il post screenshots at 200(hoping that it wont come to 200 haha)

Posted

Oh I belive you, only a few weeks back I was enchanting my blue awakening weapon to Tri. One fail more and I would pull the plug .....

enchan5putz.jpg

Take a guess how many failstack I got for the weapon. :P

188 failstacks easy :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh I belive you, only a few weeks back I was enchanting my blue awakening weapon to Tri. One fail more and I would pull the plug .....

enchan5putz.jpg

Take a guess how many failstack I got for the weapon. :P

188 failstacks easy :ph34r:

oh damn thats just wrong haha

Posted

Wow, I need some of those luck. Though 3 of my dande and bheg got TRI at 30-40 fs so RNGesus be trolling.

Posted

You sir are so lucky...

Getting multiple tet and tri stacks off of gear that costs almost nothing to enhance and repair...

So jealous >_>, if I was you I'd be decked out in tri crescents, basilisk, and manos.

Grats!

Posted

Bruh u dont understand i can only afford to enchant grunil im a casual pleb i dont have boss gear or accesory

Posted

sry i missunderstood , comon is not much 188 fs on 4 chars

it tooke me 96 fs to make tet bheg gloves so imagine

Posted

Bruh u dont understand i can only afford to enchant grunil im a casual pleb i dont have boss gear or accesory

So?

Save it for later, and then once you get good gear you put those failstacks into it and you instantly have high level BiS gear while everyone else has theirs stuck at +10.

If you're telling the truth about this thread then you are easily one of the luckiest players to ever touch Black Desert Online, and I congratulate you.

Posted (edited)

it tooke me 96 fs to make tet bheg gloves so imagine

107 fs and still no tet dand, 6x times tri dand, 3x tri kz, tri heb, tri bheg, tri muskan, tri giath all went into this and now its pen stack...

while my offhand went tet at 36 fs xD 

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.12.29_23h07m00s_001_.png

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I could tet liverto, awak or offhan but nahhhhh first tri grunil, il either sell this and get a new one or quit the game haha

Posted

What dumb morons congratulate people for them fail stacks that mean absolutely nothing? If anyone think it means something read up the word placebo and BDO KR before it got fail stack patch no change in success and fails cause all is rng.

Posted

What dumb morons congratulate people for them fail stacks that mean absolutely nothing? If anyone think it means something read up the word placebo and BDO KR before it got fail stack patch no change in success and fails cause all is rng.

So you attempt all of your TETs at 0?

lol

I could tet liverto, awak or offhan but nahhhhh first tri grunil, il either sell this and get a new one or quit the game haha

Yes you're right, but Livertos, Kzarkas, Blue awakenings, Nouver, and Kutum cost a lot of money when you fail.

Grunil doesn't. Not to mention the stone price for grunil is 1/3 of a weapon stone.

Grats again!

Posted (edited)

188/4 = 47 fail stacks per char.
That's equivalent to nothing really unless you just enhance foolishly. I make 20-30 stacks just trying to +15 something, then if you fail TRI 3-4(that's approx 3 hard shards and 6 armor stones big whoop) times you're already at ~42. And grunil armor? omg easiest repair ever. what are you even complaining about.

Edited by KyrandisX
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol, i got 192 fs spread on all 6 chars from trying to +14-15 tree armor, still at +14 with 16 dur...... been at +14 for a while. all my chars now have 32 failstacks and now all im waiting is for mem frags which im getting from fishing relics. Maaaybe i shouldve forced that shit to +15 :|

Edited by Nieyy

Posted (edited)

That's not a blessing. That's getting shit on. Especially when you're trying to make your armor because you're not a kajillionaire with full boss gear and an unlimited play time BikiniPanda account.
This dude just got wrecked by RNG. Honestly it's starting to feel like the RNG of this game is broken as -----.

At this point in the game grunil armor is worthless. Especially from Duo to Tri it wont give you a big advantage and make you succeed in things you couldnt before.

Having this many failstack will be a blessing soon enough when he will start dropping/buying boss armor / kzarka / etc etc. You dont need to be crazy rich to have boss gear or any bis at all. They legit end them out for free out of events for the past 3 months just by login in.

There is people atm dropping insane amount of money to get the amount of failstack the guy has. Way more money to get failstack that it cost him to fail his grunil as much as he did.

So yes its a blessing in this situation , come back to me when you get that many failstack from your boss armor and ill cry with you. Until then enjoy your gift.

Edited by Rebornz
1 person likes this

Posted

Those fs are worth a lot. Be thankful. Idk why people complain about rng so much. It's not that serious. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You got high failstacks on a cheap item.. Why are you complaining?

2 people like this

Posted

Link? I haven't heard of this patch