• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

About the imunity on war dec (TnTnuggets)

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If you guys want to remove that exp on death ok ill deal with it but can you remove that stupid imunity on war dec please. some guild like TnTnuggets will come in group of 3-5 at some grind spot and the only option you have is to leave because they are not war ready and they KS you like crazy. Now you could say out farm them but even if they are not very geared ... 5 decent geared player can grind pretty fast versus someone solo. And if you fight them you can only fight them once and that is assuming you have 300k karma. And if you try and speak to their officers (because most non war ready or pve guild will often forbid the karma bombing) they will tell you that they can't controll their members.

Whats the point of having guild versus guild and pvp if there is a ton of work around to be ass holes in this game .

Edited by BBgone

Posted

Even if you could war dec any Guild, there is still "War-Protection", what then?

More QQ from you?

Posted

If you guys want to remove that exp on death ok ill deal with it but can you remove that stupid imunity on war dec please. some guild like TnTnuggets will come in group of 3-5 at some grind spot and the only option you have is to leave because they are not war ready and they KS you like crazy. Now you could say out farm them but even if they are not very geared ... 5 decent geared player can grind pretty fast versus someone solo. And if you fight them you can only fight them once and that is assuming you have 300k karma. And if you try and speak to their officers (because most non war ready or pve guild will often forbid the karma bombing) they will tell you that they can't controll their members.

Whats the point of having guild versus guild and pvp if there is a ton of work around to be ass holes in this game .

learn to share.

Posted

Even if you could war dec any Guild, there is still "War-Protection", what then?

More QQ from you?

There is just a number of players you can protect in your guild and its a ration depending on your guild size. also if i find a feature of the game that i dont like i can feel free to express how i feel about it without having some guy trying to make shame me for expressing my thoughts on something I dont like. If people never said anything in forums things wouldnt change. The reason the exp loss was removed (the thing you so like) is because the community asked for it. so shut up lil boy.

learn to share.

You know columba you don't have to like the same things as the other players but it doesnt make my point invalid. You see things from a different point of view .... fine shut up and play the game the way you play. when you will dislike something from the game and voice your opinion then fine do it its your right but for god sakes shut the ----- up .

Posted

So see, lil Boy, 3-5 People coming to your Grind-spot and all of them are "Protected"....^_^

Posted

There is actually a way around this currently. I believe at the moment you have to drop all of your current declarations for a certain time (a few hours I believe) and not be holding a node (I think...).
I remember a guild mate bringing this up at some stage, not 100% sure if I got the details right, but you should be able to look it up somewhere. Basically your guild has to be "not war ready" status too, then you can declare on them.

Posted

The only way I would ever agree or condone the war dec immunity being removed is if they give the ability for a guild to surrender and end the guild war, with a cooldown of say a 48 hours or more in which you cannot declare on them again. Otherwise no thanks, it just opens up the possibility for PvP guilds, or just bigger guilds in general to bully smaller and weaker guilds with no way to stop it.

Posted

no 

karma bombing is not a guild issue, its a player problem 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is just a number of players you can protect in your guild and its a ration depending on your guild size. also if i find a feature of the game that i dont like i can feel free to express how i feel about it without having some guy trying to make shame me for expressing my thoughts on something I dont like. If people never said anything in forums things wouldnt change. The reason the exp loss was removed (the thing you so like) is because the community asked for it. so shut up lil boy.

You know columba you don't have to like the same things as the other players but it doesnt make my point invalid. You see things from a different point of view .... fine shut up and play the game the way you play. when you will dislike something from the game and voice your opinion then fine do it its your right but for god sakes shut the ----- up .

Actually for me, it does make your point invalid.  If you want to kill anyone, anytime, without consequences, this is not the game you are looking for.  Please stop trying to change the game to suit your aggressive impulses.

ps.  learn to share.  Sharing is carebearing, and who could possibly dislike carebears.  Pink, soft, feminine and cuddly.  we should all aspire to that.

Edited by Columba

Posted

The reason the exp loss was removed (the thing you so like) is because the community asked for it. so shut up lil boy.

It was removed because players were abusing it and forcefully denying players the ability to progress. Something the devs clearly felt was a problem, given that that it was removed.

2 people like this

Posted

The only way I would ever agree or condone the war dec immunity being removed is if they give the ability for a guild to surrender and end the guild war, with a cooldown of say a 48 hours or more in which you cannot declare on them again. Otherwise no thanks, it just opens up the possibility for PvP guilds, or just bigger guilds in general to bully smaller and weaker guilds with no way to stop it.

Stop acting like 100% of the protected guild are victims. Carebears can also be ass holes and abuse of their right to be not war ready. All you guys grind to the table is " in general to bully smaller and weaker guilds with no way to stop it." how do you stop people who KS/Karma bomb ? stop telling me "you dont own the spot and all that bullshit . Everyone who grinds actively will tell you how annoying it is to have people that will just come and try to outgrind you without flagging to take you out they will just simply grind and grind untill you either leave or pk them but they will come back untill you can on longer flag.

How is it fair for someone who spends hours trying to find a channel to grind to then having to leave because some jerk wants to piss of their parade ? Why ? you guys are so biased that you wont even admit that this is an issue.

It was removed because players were abusing it and forcefully denying players the ability to progress. Something the devs clearly felt was a problem, given that that it was removed.

If someone abuses the karma system by making grind spot that are already occupied ungrindable because they have better gear . you're denying the player the ability to progress ... they're are two side to the story.

Actually for me, it does make your point invalid.  If you want to kill anyone, anytime, without consequences, this is not the game you are looking for.  Please stop trying to change the game to suit your aggressive impulses.

ps.  learn to share.  Sharing is carebearing, and who could possibly dislike carebears.  Pink, soft, feminine and cuddly.  we should all aspire to that.

----- you with the sharing is caring lmao the core of this game is about guild versus guild ... Mobs are the main source of exp and silver and to compete with other guilds those 2 resources are essential therefore sharing has no meaning when it comes to grind. Of course its okay to share I mean we dont all have the same goal in this game but why should it be impose to the players that wants to grind solo ?

when there was the exp loss on death people would think twice before trying to take grind spots that were already occupied. And back then grind spot were hard to find because it was pre valencia so the good grind spots were very hard to get because there were only a few but now you can farm at so many places in the game so if you come at a place where someone is already grinding you can just grind somewhere else or change channel , a thing that was not easy done before.

but since the exp loss on death has been removed player are just careless ... they come and steal other players mobs . of course you can tell me all that bullshit about not owning the grind spot but again mobs are a viable resource and people should be able to fight for it and this is why GvG comes in but ofc there is the non war ready or the guildless those are the ones that make this stupid karma system a clusterfuk.

Its cool that you share but i couldnt careless about that.,idk if you're the columba from aion but if you are lol im not suprised ... you're one of the stupidest troll of aion history 

2 people like this

Posted

So get your aggressive impulses satiated with GvG,  I am not asking guilds to share.  Lol.  Bringing exp loss on kills would annoy most of the players and allow the poorly controlled players to gank to their heart's delight.  no, just no.  

You don't own a spot, there are plenty of mobs for everyone, no one cares about your optimized rotation.  l2share. 

ps.  thanks for remembering me from Aion.  It was fun trolling people there.  By the way, if you want to call me stupid in a sentence, at least use proper syntax.

Posted

So see, lil Boy, 3-5 People coming to your Grind-spot and all of them are "Protected"....^_^

Then you make a point of hunting down the rest of the guild and making them really sad.

Posted

my god what a bunch of -----s.  bashing the OP because he wants to play a game a certain way.  

i agree OP but it won't happen because too many idiots play this game.

2 people like this

Posted

learn to share.

Looks like the entitled griefers that think the games is theirs because they are lower lvl and lower geared also didn't learn to share.

Posted

I agree that karma bombing is a problem and a safe way to grief people. Wouldn't it be great if a person gets a 1 hour long debuff which stacks and reduces the karma penalty for being killed every time they get PKd by the same person at the same node.

Say player A kills player B. B gets a 1 hour long debuff that reduces karma penalty by 50%. Player B returns and A kills B again. B gets a 2 hours long debuff that reduces karma penalty by 100%. B now has the choice to continue fighting A but with A not losing any more karma or leaving A alone and go find a new spot.

B decides to go to another node, A decides to go there and gank B. A PKs B and and A loses the full amount of Karma. B respawns with a 1 hour 50% karma penalty reduction.

Simple solution, really.

Posted

Stop acting like 100% of the protected guild are victims. Carebears can also be ass holes and abuse of their right to be not war ready. All you guys grind to the table is " in general to bully smaller and weaker guilds with no way to stop it." how do you stop people who KS/Karma bomb ? stop telling me "you dont own the spot and all that bullshit . Everyone who grinds actively will tell you how annoying it is to have people that will just come and try to outgrind you without flagging to take you out they will just simply grind and grind untill you either leave or pk them but they will come back untill you can on longer flag.

If someone abuses the karma system by making grind spot that are already occupied ungrindable because they have better gear . you're denying the player the ability to progress ... they're are two side to the story.

Thanks for proving my point. You just want an excuse to be allowed to kill anyone and everyone with no consequence under the guise of being able to kill a minority of the player base who are deliberately harassing you. You don't gave a damn about the vast majority of the games population and just want the devs to cater to your very narrow minded views that have no place in the game. Giving guilds the ability to surrender (with an appropriate hit to their guilds wealth)to keep stronger/bigger guilds, (be it stronger/bigger PvP or stronger/bigger PvE) from harassing smaller/weaker guilds, killing them endlessly with no way for the smaller guilds to do anything about it and with no consequences. Seems like a perfectly reasonable system. You would get to war dec on anyone, but unlike now you wouldn't be able to perma dec them as they could surrender and force the war to end. They suffer a penalty in wealth for surrendering and you cant declare on them for a set amount of time. In case you need help with this part, the cool down, or lets say the grace period between war decs would serve two purposes. One: Allows the guild to build up their wealth again, and Two: Keep the enemy guild from just declaring over and over again to drain all the guilds wealth.
As it stands weaker guilds that can be declared on are completely at the whims of the other guild with no way to back out of a war. The fact you couldn't even agree to an idea like this pretty much proves my point further. You just want a free pass to murder everyone with no consequences.

But really I don't see why I keep arguing with you people. "its all waaaah, I'm a special snowflake everything is about me, everything belongs to me, im smarted then everyone, the devs are stupid! my way is better! waaaah." while refusing to look at the bigger picture. Would have better luck talking to a wall, as every "idea" proposed so far in all these whine threads such as this and in regards to "stopping" karma bombing, is the same old regurgitated garbage, with people who all refuse to see the bigger picture and how those very ideas can and WILL be heavily abused to exploit and grief WAAAAY more than karma bombing, ahem i mean karma suicide. Thankfully the devs are not idiots and have thus far made it clear where they stand.

3 people like this

Posted

But really I don't see why I keep arguing with you people. "its all waaaah, I'm a special snowflake everything is about me, everything belongs to me, im smarted then everyone, the devs are stupid! my way is better! waaaah." while refusing to look at the bigger picture. Would have better luck talking to a wall, as every "idea" proposed so far in all these whine threads such as this and in regards to "stopping" karma bombing, is the same old regurgitated garbage, with people who all refuse to see the bigger picture and how those very ideas can and WILL be heavily abused to exploit and grief WAAAAY more than karma bombing, ahem i mean karma suicide. Thankfully the devs are not idiots and have thus far made it clear where they stand.

Everytime I see a post suggesting a different mechanic with the karma system it gets flooded with the "learn to share" crowd, so you can ----- off with that attitude too.  Maybe you should look at the bigger picture.  This is a game with no instances, a pure open world seemless map, a karma system and a guild war system that is very limited and not used to it's full potential.  one example, expand the guild war system and create a merc system too, guilds who can hire other guilds to protect them.  add a member cap or a guild point cap to it to prevent silver trading and you're good to go. 

This narrow minded "learn to share" helps no one in the long run.  You want your carebear shit that will never fully happen because the game has no instances.  

Posted

In Korea they had a war upkeep cost during non-consensual war. But they removed that system for NA/EU.

I'm not saying that's perfect, but at least more balanced than today's war immunity. On one side there's guilds intentionally abusing the immunity to control and grief grind spots. Guilds that are far from being some casual fishing guild. Like how the hell are 3-5 guys from the same guild flagging up and ganking a single player not ready for war? This system needs to be removed completely or at least be a lot more strict, what guild gets it.

Sure, there's guild protection slots doing the same thing. But the slots are limited and tends to be reserved for new&casual members, family members&partners or people leveling alts and that type of players. There's also consequences if you run around and ks people at grind spots with guild protection up. Your guildmates will have to pay the price instead, with their blood.

One the other hand, we still have big PvP guilds hunting weaker ones for days, because "fun" or some officer is salty. I'm sure decked out members of top guilds wont consider it a problem tho lol. But for a guild with a lot of casual members, lacking gear and levels, a long war can be devastating. Might even go extinct, when members cant grind, do bosses or life skill outside of safe zone. That's what current protection system is suppose to prevent imo, but it's not. Upkeep cost for non-consensual war, would at least minimize that a bit.

Posted (edited)

We had a ten man clan come in to Gahaz and do this to us last week, me and Ventose just went negative on them. They left, then tried to complain about us. One of the dudes in their group actually apologized and said it was their GM's idea, told him that all three of the people they were trying to karma bomb out of the spot had gone negative before and simply don't give a -----. So we went negative, did gatekeepers after I was done grinding, went to bed, woke up -545k, went to sausans, went -600k to take main spawn and then grinded it out and made a couple million out of it. 

I'm not saying the karma system works, it doesn't, but if they have no hope of killing you then just go -1mil and show them you simply do not give a single flying -----. If they keep coming back just keep killing them, already -1mil so nothing left to lose. Can grind that shit out at sausans with karma scrolls in 2hrs, maybe a little less actually, depends on your grind speed and if anyone screws with you. 

So get your aggressive impulses satiated with GvG,  I am not asking guilds to share.  Lol.  Bringing exp loss on kills would annoy most of the players and allow the poorly controlled players to gank to their heart's delight.  no, just no.  

You don't own a spot, there are plenty of mobs for everyone, no one cares about your optimized rotation.  l2share. 

ps.  thanks for remembering me from Aion.  It was fun trolling people there.  By the way, if you want to call me stupid in a sentence, at least use proper syntax.

You're so -----ing toxic I love you Columba. The last waning days of ESO were played without our glorious zone chat troll. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You want the freedom to express your feelings but then get upset someone points out the continuous chain of complainery that will follow if changes do happen?  Also yes please do feel free to express your concern but recognize that there are a few facts about what you've asked that are cause for concern. One - you want a change for the whole entire thing because a few people (specifically 1 guild - that you've named and shamed on the forums which is against forum policy) isn't running their guild and playing the game the way you want them to.  Two, you have other options.  Three - You went to a fight outnumbered and clearly outclassed at the game.  As I am sure you would tell another player who came in to farm on "your" grind spot - find another channel.  There are 36 to choose from. 

Please recognize that most members of undeclarable guilds are that way because they want to avoid pvp and gvg as much as possible and just play the game with their group.  The major times when this actually becomes a "karma bomb" is when A - they were there first, or one member was holding down a spot while the others were arriving.  B - They were farming and you inserted yourself into their PVE action or C - you were an ass and said something snarky in chat which led to feelings and an escalation from there.  Or D - the very rare case - they are pricks hiding under the undeclarable status giving all of us a bad name, as they would no matter what orifice they chose to hide under whether that be a guild name or simply guildless.  You cannot control how everyone plays the game.  

Also E - a  guild mission, yup we have those too and do not have the option of changing channels for them.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

No way.  It need to stay just the way it is.  PvE guilds don't need to become the target of PvP griefers.

Posted (edited)

Me and a guildie of mine ran across some TnT guys last night while doing giath scrolls. One of them started shit talking how ugly my guildies zerk was so we flagged up and killed him and his group. They came back acting all tough and was shit talking more, we waiting until they flagged and we spanked them again. They shut up after that and didn't say another word. It was a 2v4 So yall know.

People like to abuse the whole unable to declare thing. Its just a matter of do people care to close karma.

Edited by Gir

Posted (edited)

Use proper syntax ? you're going there ? english is not even my first language .... If I speak korean or french you will understand ? cause I will use perfect syntax to tell you how ignorant you are.

And yeah I remember you from aion lol you are that guy who zerg and then shout stupid things and you run away when you are caught solo ... there is no wonder why you favors sharing because you can't put up a fight lol 

Edited by BBgone

Posted

Declaring war to be able to push one or a couple people out of a grind spot and then undeclare is exploiting the war system, you are not supposed to be decing to push a couple people out of a grind spot, your supposed to dec because something escalated to a full out war....the unable to dec thing wouldn't even be there if people weren't exploiting the war declaration feature..all the rules that have been put in place, or have been changed are there so that the people who exploit the in game features, can not use them to do so anymore...you can complain on the forums all you want, the game is being maintained so everyone can play, not just the people who play 24/7.