• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does the tungrade earing worth it ?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

As the title says : Does it worth it ?

First , if i understand correctly this +10 black spirit rage will increase my rage from 100 to 110. So i can go to 110 solo, if get 2 earing + neclace is +30 more which makes 140.

WTF i`m gona do with 140 rage ? Does every extra rage gives more DMG to the ult ? Or there is no difference between 100 all up to 200?

I`m asking this cuz this earing price drop hella much now cuz of the event and wonder does it worth to invest in it?

Posted

a base Tungrade Earring = Pri Witch's.

It also lets you boost your energy to 140 like you stated, each ult only take 100% so you're already 40% ahead for your next 100%. it also lets you transfer excess energy if you're trying to build up 200%'s. receiver only gets 50% of the energy, so instead of getting 50% like someone normally would if you were at 100%, you could transfer 70%.

Posted

only worth it if youre going to TET. Because witch earring is half the cost for the same AP.

Posted

Tungrade is better than witch it has more AP.

Posted

Tungrade is better than witch it has more AP.

Duo Witch earing is ~70m atm while PRI Tungrade is 220 with same AP...

Posted

Tri witch earring  and duo tungrad have different success rates.

sane for Tri tungrad and tet witch 

Posted

you forgot the 10% more black spirit rage...

Anyway BiS earring is red coral earring.

2 people like this

Posted

The price, doesn't, matter. Stat wise, the Tungrade earring is better than the Witchs Earring.

Posted (edited)

The price, doesn't, matter for the rich. Stat wise, the Tungrade earring is better than the Witchs Earring.

there, fixed

Edited by Tvvin

Posted

As the title says : Does it worth it ?

First , if i understand correctly this +10 black spirit rage will increase my rage from 100 to 110. So i can go to 110 solo, if get 2 earing + neclace is +30 more which makes 140.

WTF i`m gona do with 140 rage ? Does every extra rage gives more DMG to the ult ? Or there is no difference between 100 all up to 200?

I`m asking this cuz this earing price drop hella much now cuz of the event and wonder does it worth to invest in it?

IMHO Tungrade Earring is the last slot item that should have any kind of priority, simple because Witch is so much cheaper and other BiS items on other parts should have a higher priority.

Tungrade is now down to 60mil vs 18mil pri witch  and pri is 222mil vs 61mil duo witch for the same AP stats. For me buying and upgrading is after you end up with Tri Crescent Rings & Tri Basilisk's Belt that are both cheaper to buy and upgrade and finally at least Duo Ogre ring. If you have all the other pieces you can work on this Earring until then it makes a lot more sense to spent the money somewhere else........

Additional to our pvps out there and thanks all the evade builds you fight, it would make even more sense to get at least one Tri Red Coral Earring for additional ACC or even 2 (depands on your class) that makes the Tungrade Earring even less then a priority. 

Posted

its an upgrade if you already have a tri witch.

If the money you makes even enchanting witches expensive, then tungrade is a big no no. A PRI tungrad is equal to a Duo witch, but for that price you can pretty much make 2 duo witches.

Posted

if you have to ask, then you cant afford it 

stop dreaming and go buy some coral earrings 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

imo u should only consider tungrad if u already got tri cres and tri bas belt, as making tri acce is a very expensive and potentially dangerously long road to finish. while their price may be dropping, as are cres rings and bas belt with this event, making them a more solid option for most.

Edited by Nacario
1 person likes this

Posted

so, its an very expensive powercreep because the game still doesnt bring nothing else than "gear" activity on the table.

Interesting.

1 person likes this

Posted

so, its an very expensive powercreep because the game still doesnt bring nothing else than "gear" activity on the table.

Interesting.

it does have other features and more to come, such as the personal warship which gives great quality of life addition when traveling to new continent and naval combat (soon to come), you have the permanent teleport map which is very rare and nifty being able to teleport between cities, in the elven expansion we can make t9 horses from t8 "awakening" which is also another great alternative progression content we need more of.

Posted (edited)

it does have other features and more to come, such as the personal warship which gives great quality of life addition when traveling to new continent and naval combat (soon to come), you have the permanent teleport map which is very rare and nifty being able to teleport between cities, in the elven expansion we can make t9 horses from t8 "awakening" which is also another great alternative progression content we need more of.

permanent teleport map ? item name ? i just had the map one time use item from.. one of thoses events chest thing

And aside from the incoming ship battle thing others are : ( cant wait do know how bad they will waste that with super RNG & cash shop dependance tho )

RNG annoyance 

*all horse lvl up. And i will laught when thoses T9 stuff are going to have special item on the cash shop, otherwise its going to be uber RNG pain. ( as usual, pay or be annoyed )

*all their gear powercreep

So yeah, thoses devs are lazy, they just bring powercreep stuff & RNG instead of building whatever interesting PLAYABLE activities.

Sure, they always add an insane amount of quest, and most of the time the quest reading is cool to get all the various story - background and so, but still.. At some point it would be nice to really play.

Edited by woots

Posted

I Had a TRI witch earring + a DUO witch earring that I changed for two PRI Tungrade earrings. I really like the +20 black spirit rage because once I get to 120% and I use my skill, it doesn't go all the way to 0% instead it goes to 20% and I can cast a second skill attack sooner. 

I would like to buy a DUO but its very rare so I might try to make it myself... I am pretty lucky but I don't want to waist tons of silver for nothing so at what stacks should I DUO it? I am at 15 right now and I don't know what item to use to UP my stacks lol

Posted (edited)

permanent teleport map ? item name ? i just had the map one time use item from.. one of thoses events chest thing

It's called Archaeologist's Map and you have to gather four pieces from the sulfur mine and Pila Ku jail to get it. The NPC that gives you the quests at the sulfur mine has the dialogue options for it, if you gain amity with him.

Edited by siluro8x8

Posted

almost required if you're a full AP wizard.

Posted (edited)

It's called Archaeologist's Map and you have to gather four pieces from the sulfur mine and Pila Ku jail to get it. The NPC that gives you the quests at the sulfur mine has the dialogue options for it, if you gain amity with him.

oh, but its a teleport to the nearest town its not like the other item where you can choose the town you want to be teleported at ( but that was a one time usage, and region limited, mean you can teleport to velia if you are near trent as exemple )

But that's still can be interesting tho thanks ^^

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

Yeah well, they will never allow for a complete fast-travel option, no matter how rare or difficult to acquire it is - it just doesn't make sense in BDO.

Arch Map is basically the town portal scroll from Diablo ^^

Edited by siluro8x8

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0