• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Revelation Online

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Its a really bad game lol. 

Edited by LoanWolf
Mispell
1 person likes this

Posted

Could have told you that months ago :D before it even released they were offering more P2W than we currently have in BDO, GFX are horrible and look about 10 years old, Combat looks like a complete mess 

2 people like this

Posted

06fbdcb20b.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it has potential 

2 people like this

Posted

It has cool systems like the mounts (up to 50 person mounts, they got a sky whale for that), wings, fly wherever all looked pretty cool to me, other than though it doesn't look like a fun game overall. Combat feels a bit clunky, weekly/daily lockouts on dungeons are pretty bad, more P2W (though i wish we had more p2w so I could p2w Q_Q), and overall just doesn't feel like a smooth game. PvP is all right but especially with combat it's not as great as BDO PvP, imo that is. If I had a choice I'd rather play BnS than RO because at least in arena gear is balanced and combat is decent. 

1 person likes this

Posted

yes it is, i even bought a founders pack for this latest CB and after 2 days of gameplay i couldnt play it anymore, its so messy, i really hate the combat system there.

I really regretted it and that what the thing that made me come back to this game

2 people like this

Posted

i was hyped, then i played beta and tried the combat. Made me feel very greatful for BD.

Posted

i was hyped, then i played beta and tried the combat. Made me feel very greatful for BD.

ikr, the combat is so messy there....

Posted

oh this saves me the trouble for even trying RO now lol, sounds bad.

Posted

as said above it has some cool ideas but it just seems really dated to be a "new" mmo. (i know its been out for some time in other regions) BD has spoiled me with its beauty and fancy combat. 

Posted

oh this saves me the trouble for even trying RO now lol, sounds bad.

Just to give you a bit of clarification.  Imagine having to sign on everyday and you have to do 3 hours worth of daily dungeons.  If you don't do these dailies and weeklies your characters progress will be limited.  But at the same time these dungeons can only be completed a once or more if you pay $$.  So even if you play longer you wont really progress that much.  Also you have about 8 different types of currencies that all do god knows what with shit translations so you barely know whats even going on.  Add into the fact that movement in the game looks and feels like your character just slides everywhere, with attacks that do not feel impactful and you have a pretty trashcan of an mmo.  Guarenteed if players leave for it the most enjoyment they will get out of it is 2 months if you play casually.  Funny part is because my guild was so hyped about this game already bought the $100 founder pack.  Not even going to play the release, its that bad of an mmo. 

Also, we had about 20 of members leave to go to our RO chapter.  After CBT2, most are returning.  Makes you really appreciate BDO.  

4 people like this

Posted

Just to give you a bit of clarification.  Imagine having to sign on everyday and you have to do 3 hours worth of daily dungeons.  If you don't do these dailies and weeklies your characters progress will be limited.  But at the same time these dungeons can only be completed a once or more if you pay $$.  So even if you play longer you wont really progress that much.  Also you have about 8 different types of currencies that all do god knows what with shit translations so you barely know whats even going on.  Add into the fact that movement in the game looks and feels like your character just slides everywhere, with attacks that do not feel impactful and you have a pretty trashcan of an mmo.  Guarenteed if players leave for it the most enjoyment they will get out of it is 2 months if you play casually.  Funny part is because my guild was so hyped about this game already bought the $100 founder pack.  Not even going to play the release, its that bad of an mmo. 

Also, we had about 20 of members leave to go to our RO chapter.  After CBT2, most are returning.  Makes you really appreciate BDO.  

ouch, i already regret giving 16€ for the base founders pack, spending 100€ for the top pack must be really painfull...

1 person likes this

Posted

They should change name to Bits of every other mmo but ours just sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can ask for a refund if you want to. Contact their support. That's what I did during CBT1 and I got a refund.

Posted

Played it for it's KR OBT a long while back, after 2 hours the terrible combat pushed me to uninstall.

just awful.

Posted

I tried to tell people the combat was bad. Nobody wanted to listen. It has some cool ideas (that it stole from other mmos) like multiple people mounts, wings to fly with in an open world, marriage, some other stuff. Though that's about it, really. As far as a game goes, it's bad. For RP? Not too bad unless you can't stand the visuals.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it has potential 

All games have potential. Its usually first impressions that will destroy it for ever.

Played it for it's KR OBT a long while back, after 2 hours the terrible combat pushed me to uninstall.

just awful.

Proofs my point above.

Posted

What did you all expect, it's from CHINA.

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO is love, BDO is life

BDO is probably my favorite game all time lol

2 people like this

Posted

The only truly awful thing about BDO is the RNG at end game gear, other than that, it will be a long time before another game delivers such a complete experience.

3 people like this

Posted

Dude, shame on those P2W (when value pack and pearl items selling was announced) rage quiter back then for this game, also for Albion Online. 

Posted

BDO is love, BDO is life

BDO is probably my favorite game all time lol

Me too..and i played more mmos and games that i  admit ;.;

1 person likes this

Posted

Me too..and i played more mmos and games that i  admit ;.;

aside from the RNG woes created by gear disparity, BDO is my favorite mmo I've played after lineage 2. It's also the one I've played the second longest (counting KR servers, over 2 years now) long way to go to catch Lineage 2 though, I played retail servers from 2003-2008 and private servers from 2008-2012.

loooong time lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Give it time, a lot of people will be saying this is a shitter MMO as well with the XP gain per level and the RNG based gear progression in this game. People not even considering Pen as viable end game gear step progression anymore, based on the price of the artisans you will pay and the headache of creating fail stacks. Yeah, BDO is life, for now.

Posted

just looking at it's publisher is already a red flag.