• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rolling With Trade Packs on Back an Exploit?

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this a bannable offense? Give me your opinion

Discuss 

Posted

Is this a bannable offense? Give me your opinion

Discuss 

not an exploit

And if Daum bans the ppl that did it this game is dead. 

Posted

No.

They fixed it in a recent Korea patch by simply nerfing the xp for very close trade runs.

No bans to any of the Koreans that did it so it is highly unlikely they will ban in NA.

P.S You're 2 weeks late on crying about this.

Posted

the real meme is Master 2 increased trade money buff. 

Rolling wouldn't be a meme if the master 2 trade buff wasn't beyond insane. 

2 people like this

Posted

No.

They fixed it in a recent Korea patch by simply nerfing the xp for very close trade runs.

No bans to any of the Koreans that did it so it is highly unlikely they will ban in NA.

P.S You're 2 weeks late on crying about this.

I'm crying? Where in my post did I complain about anything? I just want opinions... Jesus 

1 person likes this

Posted

About what Exploit are you talking about? :o

Posted

About what Exploit are you talking about? :o

Nothing it's just a relatively fast way to level up trading to get to M2 so you can get the OP desert buff.

You just load yourself up with trade goods and roll using the crouch roll to the nearby farm from the Velia and Heidel trader.

Takes 20-30 hrs of constantly rolling to hit M2 starting from beginner 1 depending on how many buffs you use.

Not really an exploit since all you are doing is using in game mechanics to move trade goods from 1 vendor to another (which is trading is it not?), but it's not obviously intended which is why it got nerfed in KR.

Posted

Wait you can roll?
....lol, so much to this game i cannot remember....

Posted

Nothing it's just a relatively fast way to level up trading to get to M2 so you can get the OP desert buff.

You just load yourself up with trade goods and roll using the crouch roll to the nearby farm from the Velia and Heidel trader.

Takes 20-30 hrs of constantly rolling to hit M2 starting from beginner 1 depending on how many buffs you use.

Not really an exploit since all you are doing is using in game mechanics to move trade goods from 1 vendor to another (which is trading is it not?), but it's not obviously intended which is why it got nerfed in KR.

Is a wagon that much slower than simply rolling?...

Posted

Is a wagon that much slower than simply rolling?...

You fill up your whole inventory and roll.... No wagon with so many slots.

Posted

You fill up your whole inventory and roll.... No wagon with so many slots.

What about weight limit?

Posted (edited)

What about weight limit?

I have not tried it myself but from what I understand  that's the reason u roll.

Edited by Graviera

Posted

What about weight limit?

Weight limit caps at 170% so with all p2w weight and Loyalty weight you can get tons of items. You can do multiple trips from velia to the farm and heidel to the farm before your 15min swap is up. Then you swap and repeat.

People say it isn't the absolute fastest way but it is pretty fast for minimal effort. Most top players have done it even if solely to make pirates coins worth an absolute fortune.

Posted

Well i would not say top plays have done it some of us really just do the trading and did it the way it was intened to be done and did all the quest and earn ar black sharp and hard from them.

Posted

Weight limit caps at 170% so with all p2w weight and Loyalty weight you can get tons of items. You can do multiple trips from velia to the farm and heidel to the farm before your 15min swap is up. Then you swap and repeat.

People say it isn't the absolute fastest way but it is pretty fast for minimal effort. Most top players have done it even if solely to make pirates coins worth an absolute fortune.

master 5 trader here, most ppl got master 2 trading by creating cheap crates before nerf. Aint no one got time for this stupid trick.

Posted

Well i would not say top plays have done it some of us really just do the trading and did it the way it was intened to be done and did all the quest and earn ar black sharp and hard from them.

Sorry but when almost all of Man Up, Gravity, Barcode were rolling at once it is pretty apparent that a large majority of the top players were doing it.

If you aren't over 220 AP you aren't a top player either (exceptions for classes with a bad offhand before Nouver. 

Undoubtedly there are are people who traded legit but the top guilds made it apparent to their members the importance of doing this before the nerf that Korea has hits our version.

master 5 trader here, most ppl got master 2 trading by creating cheap crates before nerf. Aint no one got time for this stupid trick.

Of course. First wave of m2 traders was the ridiculous exp weekend early in the game. Then it was trash crates before the nerf. The most recent wave was people rolling.

You can say that lots of people didn't get m2 that way, and you are probably right, yet I know of 40 people from 1 guild that did within 3 days of each other. Plenty others did in the weeks that led up to the big rush too, most were just lazy until the nerf hit KR and people had to get it done. 

Posted

that is the very definition of an exploit lol

1 person likes this

Posted

that is the very definition of an exploit lol

How? It is an intended in game mechanic to be able to roll whilst overweight. This has been confirmed.

It is also an intended in game mechanic to buy trade goods and sell them. It is called trading.

Combining then is an exploit? The exp is overtuned, which was addressed in KR recently. There is literally nothing that is an exploit in regards to this method. 

Posted

How? It is an intended in game mechanic to be able to roll whilst overweight. This has been confirmed.

source? 

Posted

source? 

There was a post about this roughly 2 weeks ago where the GM responded that evasive actions whilst overweight is intended. 

If you think moving while overweight is an exploit, well uh...

Posted

It is not an intended game mechanic. Also, common sense: If the game slows you down by a normal mechanic, it won't give you the tool to directly bypass it.

3 people like this

Posted

The GMs know about this at this point. I have not seen this addressed by them in any form. It is now on the front page of the forums for all to see. It is not clear that this is unintended gameplay. That being said, if they consider it an exploit and do not want people to do this, then they need to address it now and say "Do not do this".  It is not right for the question to be out there with no answer/response while so many others are doing it, letting players decide whether it is right or wrong and then passing judgement later when they have made a decision after the fact. I've tried it once. It still takes a long time, is no fun and generally a pain. Currently at professional 8 trading through other means. If I can ever find the time or will, I plan on getting master this way.

@GM_Caramel

Posted

It is not an intended game mechanic. Also, common sense: If the game slows you down by a normal mechanic, it won't give you the tool to directly bypass it.

Common sense: If the game gives you a limit on how many items you can put in your inventory it won't give you the tool to bypass it.

Oh wait, that whole horse thing that has never been changed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Instructional posting.

So....if it does happen that this does in fact turn out to be a Kabannable offense don't you think it would be a good idea to NOT have been the one spreading the how-to of it on the forums? Just sayin.

Posted

So....if it does happen that this does in fact turn out to be a Kabannable offense don't you think it would be a good idea to NOT have been the one spreading the how-to of it on the forums? Just sayin.

I'm on an alt account on my phone. Regardless, there are numerous videos made by multiple streamers across this forum and Reddit.

Not to mention the videos from the KR population on how to do it, where there were no bans and it wasn't even discussed as an exploit.