• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Everlasting Question: TRI Liverto or TRI Kzarka

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Dmg
Kzarka = liverto
Acc
Kzarka > Liverto

Actually you should say:

AP ---> Kzarka = Liverto

Acc ---> Kzarka > Liverto

Dmg ---> Kzarka > Liverto

Accuracy affects Dmg.

2 people like this

Posted

Well if you plan on being a god tier PvP ultra bro then your question seems kind of silly...  BiS always, otherwise you cant compete, and if that is the goal Kzarka is BiS primary right now.

They look like they might be doing sidegrade equipment what with the new gryphon helm out that gives different stats than giath, more options is better.  They may do that in the future with Kzarka too...  so I dunno.

Posted

I recently got my Kzarka to TRI and with a TRI Liverto i cannot sell atm (marketplace price is below the min price i can set) I did some testing without gear and with full gear and even with awakening. I got to the conclusion that their dmg output ist nearly the same with Kzarka slightly ahead in all situations. My theory concerning this is that Kzarka as a golden weapon has a higher chance to get better roles in the dmg calculation (concerning the 106 - 110 dmg).

Accuracywise its also a minor increase according to some maths I found.

Playing Valk I got my Kzarka mainly to get my avoidance helmet crystals, since you are playing an attackspeed class thats something you can do anyway and I dont think you need. 

Conclusion: Go Kzarka if you want the best weapon possible and Liverto to get your weapon faster and to save money.

Posted

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the thoughts. Yes, I plan to be a godly PVP player someday, however the Kunoichi class may be as it is really unpopular. Contrary to its reputation though, a lot of high-end Kunoichi said that they are very satisfied with their PVP performance, but that is with about 500 gear scores though.

Thank you. I have read this some time before but I really did not understand what was going on in the spreadsheet. I did understand that he was testing how the main hand affects the awakening damage but what I did grasp from it was between the 18-22AP and 28-32AP weapons, there was about 1.5% difference in terms of damage.

Edit:

What i meant was, I do not see if the conclusion of this test provides an insight if the differences are significant, or negligible.

The first test was made with two main weapon with 10 AP difference between the two and showed about 30 dmg increase. Now Imagine if the AP were 100. Can you still say the differences are not significant?

Not trying to convince you of course, but the question was if the mainhand was affecting the awakening dmg and the answer, despite some people still don't believe it, is yes.

Just gonna quote myself from my reply to that reddit post:

The first two tests are actually almost irrelevant to awakenings. This is because awakenings use 0% of the base +0 AP of a weapon, then 50% of the AP gained from enchanting it.

So basically, what all this testing shows is that:

1 - Crystal AP affects awakenings. This was already well-known and not disputed.

2 - Rosar has higher Acc than Demihuman. Again, already known, but not really well-known, so that's cool I guess.

3 - Going Ultimate adds a good amount of Acc to Styd. Never knew that, so cool!

It shows nothing whatsoever about main-hand:awakening AP.

Posted

its not really everlasting. Kzarka is BIS but not by a ginormous marigin. you'll do fine with TRI Liverto in PVP as well.

the way to decide what to go for is literally dependant on your income. Got 300+ mill income a week. go for kzarka and enjoy the benifits

make less than that, prioritize Liverto first you arent missing THAT much.

Posted

Just gonna quote myself from my reply to that reddit post:

The first two tests are actually almost irrelevant to awakenings. This is because awakenings use 0% of the base +0 AP of a weapon, then 50% of the AP gained from enchanting it.

So basically, what all this testing shows is that:

1 - Crystal AP affects awakenings. This was already well-known and not disputed.

2 - Rosar has higher Acc than Demihuman. Again, already known, but not really well-known, so that's cool I guess.

It shows nothing whatsoever about main-hand:awakening AP.

Sorry I don't get what you are saying. The question was if some ap from mainhad get carried over to increase the awakening dmg. The answer is yes. It's there to see.

"This is because awakenings use 0% of the base +0 AP of a weapon, then 50% of the AP gained from enchanting it." , how can you say then that it shows nothing?

Posted

Sorry I don't get what you are saying. The question was if some ap from mainhad get carried over to increase the awakening dmg. The answer is yes. It's there to see.

"This is because awakenings use 0% of the base +0 AP of a weapon, then 50% of the AP gained from enchanting it." , how can you say then that it shows nothing?

I don't get your confusion about what I'm saying... He tested with +0 weapons. +0 weapons provide 0 AP to awakenings. The tiny damage increases came from Accuracy differences, except in the 3rd test.

Posted

I don't get your confusion about what I'm saying... He tested with +0 weapons. +0 weapons provide 0 AP to awakenings. The tiny damage increases came from Accuracy differences, except in the 3rd test.

From the reddit post:

First I tested Styd Longsword(12-22AP) vs Ultimate Styd Longsword(28-32AP), there is no accuracy in the description of the weapon so I picked it first. There is a 10AP difference between the two.

Styd Longsword(12-22AP) Average Damage - 1549

Ultimate Styd Longsword(28-32AP) Average Damage - 1578.3

No accuracy involved. Damage was different because there was a 10 ap difference. Even if weapons were +0. I'm not the confused one pal.

Posted

From the reddit post:

First I tested Styd Longsword(12-22AP) vs Ultimate Styd Longsword(28-32AP), there is no accuracy in the description of the weapon so I picked it first. There is a 10AP difference between the two.

No accuracy involved. Damage was different because there was a 10 ap difference. Even if weapons were +0. I'm not the confused one pal.

I don't even...

I mean, you do realize that both of those weapons have Accuracy, right? Because every main-hand does. So why assume that it can't be different between the base and Ultimate versions? Especially in this case, where it's not even a real Ultimate.

And if it were the AP, why does 7 AP from crystals give 81 damage while 13 AP from Ultimate Styd gives 29? That'd be only ~20% AP from the main-hand, which is demonstrably false when using an enchanted weapon. Please actually, y'know, think about what I'm saying (let alone test it for yourself...) before assuming that it's wrong, because I've tested this before (and seen other tests by other people, which I've linked many times but people continue to ignore, so...) and I know that I'm right.

Posted

There are currently 105 tri liverto short swords at minimum price on the market right now.  Good luck selling that.

there was 80 lliverto bades on the market when I put up my tri. Sold in 3 days

Posted

From the reddit post:

Not sure if this has any impact on conclusions, but I tested an Azwell Shortsword (18-22) and then a TRI Kzarka Shortsword (yes I got it, 106-110) AP. Did a S + RMB attack on a friend and the difference was insane. He had 100AP/100DP and my skill went from 282 (Azwell) to 898. 

Posted

Thank god witch/wizard doesn't have to worry about this.

Posted

Thank god witch/wizard doesn't have to worry about this.

Wow good for you let me kiss you.

Posted

Wow good for you let me kiss you.

I prefer to have my starfish kissed. 

Posted

IMO in the short term you are better off with a Liverto and spending the extra 200m on a few duo accessories. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0