• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Quality of life complaints

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pearl Abyss did great in hearing our Quality of Life complaints for a long time and actually worked on fixing most of it (barring the whole 1 energy/30 mins debacle, lets not go there again). Lately however, what on earth is going on?

2016-12-31_1491321480.thumb.JPG.88e4578a

1) This one we all know and all hate - at least make it a toggle back to F1-F4 ok? The change serves absolutely no purpose other than making people move their hands.

2016-12-31_1490907530.thumb.JPG.07b730e3

2) This one was added in the dec 28th patch, why on earth is it getting spammed this much when auto travelling places? Fix the zones so they dont criss-cross roads or disable the message altogether unless you enable the "Show Node Installation Area" button. It's just spam, again, it serves no purpose.

2016-12-31_1491776656.thumb.JPG.a53a6c85

3) And why on earth is this a thing for items that're less than a million? Either make us able to buy the non-cheapest item or remove bidding on these bulk items entirely, we simply can't have both, it's frustrating beyond belief.

4) While you're at it, fix relic scrolls to be slightly more amusing than watching paint dry would you?

5) Since we're talking about quality of life, can we please at least view the stock on imperial traders when we swap to a channel? I don't necessarily have to be able to sell instantly, but seeing if I should hang around for 10 mins would be :thumbsup:

6) Can we please, PLEASE have modifiers for hotkeys? So we can use alt-1 or ctrl-g or whatever for hotkeys?

And last one (for now, unless I think of more);

fishingcomplaint1.thumb.png.089c6805446c

Happy New Year ;)

Edited by Jeynar
13 people like this

Posted

3 was addressed recently in kr, you can now bit items within a certain range of the min price. Hope we get that soon.

Pearl Abyss did great in hearing our Quality of Life complaints for a long time and actually worked on fixing most of it (barring the whole 1 energy/30 mins debacle, lets not go there again). Lately however, what on earth is going on?

2016-12-31_1491321480.thumb.JPG.88e4578a

1) This one we all know and all hate - at least make it a toggle back to F1-F4 ok? The change serves absolutely no purpose other than making people move their hands.

2016-12-31_1490907530.thumb.JPG.07b730e3

2) This one was added in the dec 28th patch, why on earth is it getting spammed this much when auto travelling places? Fix the zones so they dont criss-cross roads or disable the message altogether unless you enable the "Show Node Installation Area" button. It's just spam, again, it serves no purpose.

2016-12-31_1491776656.thumb.JPG.a53a6c85

3) And why on earth is this a thing for items that're less than a million? Either make us able to buy the non-cheapest item or remove bidding on these bulk items entirely, we simply can't have both, it's frustrating beyond belief.

4) While you're at it, fix relic scrolls to be slightly more amusing than watching paint dry would you?

5) Since we're talking about quality of life, can we please at least view the stock on imperial traders when we swap to a channel? I don't necessarily have to be able to sell instantly, but seeing if I should hang around for 10 mins would be :thumbsup:

6) Can we please, PLEASE have modifiers for hotkeys? So we can use alt-1 or ctrl-g or whatever for hotkeys?

Happy New Year ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

3 was addressed recently in kr, you can now bit items within a certain range of the min price. Hope we get that soon.

That's the best news this year.

Wait, I did that wrong.

Posted

That's the best news this year.

Wait, I did that wrong.

i think it works either way xD

Posted

100% support this one, b/c when you DON'T allow it, you force people to run Hotkey remappers which can give false positives in poorly written Anti-Cheat HamWare

1 person likes this

Posted

100% support this one, b/c when you DON'T allow it, you force people to run Hotkey remappers which can give false positives in poorly written Anti-Cheat Malware

There, fixed your mistake.

Posted

What is this supposed to be? Campaigning against the very folk supplying you with what you advertised to make your point number 2? Try to think two steps ahead, old man, supply and demand. That hating on fishers is so 2016 (haha), especially considering that it has long been surpassed by more lucrative afk-activities.

(... you might also wanna think about where you fish these upcoming nights *glares*)

Posted

What is this supposed to be? Campaigning against the very folk supplying you with what you advertised to make your point number 2? Try to think two steps ahead, old man, supply and demand. That hating on fishers is so 2016 (haha), especially considering that it has long been surpassed by more lucrative afk-activities.

(... you might also wanna think about where you fish these upcoming nights *glares*)

Downtown Heidel is where I fish, come at me ;)

Posted

There, fixed your mistake.

It didn't need fixing,  Ham was short for Ham-Fisting ... as in the publisher is only using a Hammer so to them EVERY input modifying program looks like a Nail.

Posted

C'mon jey. This thread was made a year ago. Let it go :D (jk jk :3)

Posted

Agreed about market price range restriction. Like you just want a stack of beer and some annoying dude places exactly one for 998 silver and you have to sit there and wait. Thankfully, that's already fixed in KR, so probably here soon to.

The thing that's ruining my quality of life(skills) the most, is the lack of a system for changing outfits and gear tho. Doing a lot of life stuff I have to change professions clothes and outfits&costumes probably 40-50 times a day, than back to armor, manually clicking every single piece and it's getting annoying. 

Being able to equip for example Cook's cloths, Canape hat, Canape shoes and the top just hitting one key would be so nice. In other MMORPG's there's pretty much always a built in macro system or at least fan created addons, to do those kind of things.

1 person likes this

Posted

may i add a party search system to the list? it is something that has been a standard feature of all serious MMOs for over 10 years now

2 people like this

Posted

Can you add this: teleporter for towns, its tiring for me to ride from velia to velanecian grindspots and back again, its a real killer for everyone with less active playtime. 100k in silver or some loyalty points in exchange for porting... A normal day is like this, come back from work, go sell the afk fish, go back to velia store the money, prepare for grinding, ride afk to grindspot, get tired/sleepy without even grinding,  go back to velia, repair fishing rods, go back to afk fishing... I know some of us like to ride all the way several hours per day, but not mr and im sure there are others with less playtime per day who want toenjoy the game without doing senseless stuff for 50% of the time.

Yeah i have a t8 with double insta accel 

Posted

Downtown Heidel is where I fish, come at me ;)

I might take my red panda for a stroll, I hear Heidel is nice this time of the year :D

Posted

*snip* ride afk to grindspot *snip*

And there's your problem. The S: IA won't make you faster when afk riding.

Posted

The bid thing is infruriating, I agree. I'm happy to pay 10k extra for the item, stop making me bloody wait for other people to go through the bid process!

1 person likes this

Posted

And there's your problem. The S: IA won't make you faster when afk riding.

not always afk riding.. So how is that my problem. If u play active for 5 hours you will spend 2 riding on your mount or just going from one spot to other..  How can anyone enjoy this? If that destroys your gqming experience of open world, you could just not use the porter lol... I hope we get one very soon

Posted

How about also looking at the quality of life from a guild perspective while you're about it

1) Party with more than 5 guild members

2) Allow guild members to be helped with exchanging items - you're in a guild it is there to help

3) More guild houses

4) Guild based RNG modifiers

Just to start off....

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you add this: teleporter for towns, its tiring for me to ride from velia to velanecian grindspots and back again, its a real killer for everyone with less active playtime. 100k in silver or some loyalty points in exchange for porting... A normal day is like this, come back from work, go sell the afk fish, go back to velia store the money, prepare for grinding, ride afk to grindspot, get tired/sleepy without even grinding,  go back to velia, repair fishing rods, go back to afk fishing... I know some of us like to ride all the way several hours per day, but not mr and im sure there are others with less playtime per day who want toenjoy the game without doing senseless stuff for 50% of the time.

untitle.JPG

0 fast travel is one of bdo's selling points. If you want fast travel, there's literally almost ANY OTHER MMO out there :/.

5 people like this

Posted

One thing thats a pet peeve of mine is that in some houses that have 2+ floors, for whatever reason you can not decorate the hallways!  What is up with that, so much unused wall and furniture space.

Posted

that's very unlikely, if they wanted fast travel it would have been added from start.

Posted

Ok so you made it so that linked items in chat dont have to be Xed out every time your cursor touches a link and it automatically pops up, but can you go the next step and stop it from popping up at all unless actually clicked on? Its still annoying.  M

untitle.JPG

0 fast travel is one of bdo's selling points. If you want fast travel, there's literally almost ANY OTHER MMO out there :/.

I dont see how some kind of fast taxi would hurt. Most people afk anyway. Portals? I agree they arent for this game. Just  a faster way  to get around would be nice. M

Posted (edited)

untitle.JPG

well too late the game have an item to be teleported to city. ( dont remember the name )

And so far, if the game had established fast travel system aviable ( ofc, when you are not delivering goods ) you would still be totaly free to not use it.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

travelers map, and the escape button .. many ppl are using these ... didnt destroy the game till now. dont know how fast travel will ruin this game. hours of traveling, not sure how anyone can ejoy that shit. i didnt buy bdo for his "not having any fast travel" , it was just the graphics, nothing else, not sure if anyone bought that game for that bs

short edit, using travelers map isnt any kind of teleportation for me... one time use only , hours of cooldown and worst part is you go to the next town nearby.. that will not help you when youre grinding somewhere in valencia.

good amount of the players are over 18 in bdo. some of them are working, some of them have stuff to deal with or a family etc... and still want to play a good mmo, youre not forced to use any kind of fast travel, just get a t1 donkey, ride the whole -----ing way from trent to valencia, and enjoy the scenery

Edited by Ayvaza

Posted

How about not closing the knowledge window in Calpheon every time we reset a single knowledge?

3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0