• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Open Challenge: Valencia (1/7/2017)

195 posts in this topic

Posted

lol funny thread 

1 person likes this

Posted

b-but

elephants are bugged....

Posted

We at the BafflingBlackSpirit would like to say Good Luck to all Guilds involved! See you on the next Podcast!

Posted

why not call out barcode? arent they ranked higher on the official daum rankings?

4 people like this

Posted

ea4b4096a81f31cfc4e7639712d86644.gif

not holding my breath.....

Posted

Just shows that your guild is falling apart with no pvp, having castles sucks for end game pvp. If Gravity doesn't go? End of Man Up? prob

c5b803b159.jpg

hey i am ex iconic

Graphics so bad looks like runescape

Posted (edited)

Just shows that your guild is falling apart with no pvp, having castles sucks for end game pvp. If Gravity doesn't go? End of Man Up? prob

Graphics so bad looks like runescape

tfw :feelsbadman: When the server tries to obligate you to provide them with entertainment. Sorry guys if you're bored its really not our problem.

Edited by Greggy
2 people like this

Posted

Go fight Barcode according to them they are better than gravity.

Dont be silly Orcas a big boy he would have a heart attack from all the stress then make an excuse for losing afterwards

Posted

:thinking:

BiggestL.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Game of Dodges 2017.

Posted

BIG DAMAGE

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

:thinking:

BiggestL.png

wot.png

You're a meme Syeong.

@topic

I love how everyone is saying Gravity is dodging when ManUp always places 8-9 guilds when Gravity threatens to place on their region. Look at what happen yesterday brothers. 8 guilds for what? A rumor that Gravity is placing in your region? Rolf. ManUp has done the same thing over and over again back in Edan. Always complaining about no PvP when they're the one who kills PvP in the first place. 

https://www.twitch.tv/feedz/v/111405287

this is why gravity wont fight manup 1vguild.

One of the reasons why Waifu crew quit Gravity

gHKuVeR.gif

Edited by Plain
1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, I'll leave the gates open.

Badassery intensifies.

why not call out barcode? arent they ranked higher on the official daum rankings?

Barcode is still Man's bottom-----, and somehow, that's still a term of high, protected status.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Gravity, I'm calling you out. If you want your Valencia castle back, then come and fight for it.

Both of us can threaten to drop as many allied guilds as we want eternally. Know that I will not be calling any allies this next week, even though I can. Doing this is killing the game for our guilds, OUR server.

The bullshit has to stop, you finally have your precious witch awakening so no more excuses.

This Saturday,  1v1 Valencia, no allies, no holiday, all awakenings.

Why would they "open challenge" you as your guild hides behind castle advantages? lol... are you a special kinda stupid or what?

This thread just looks like a guy who's saving face after hiring like 7 guilds because he was afraid of 1.

Edited by noodle

Posted

He is just trying to hold on to members.

No one wants to challenge the top guild and his 8 allied guilds.

So it gets boring sitting in a castle in Valencia no one wants to visit xD

Posted

He is just trying to hold on to members.

No one wants to challenge the top guild and his 8 allied guilds.

So it gets boring sitting in a castle in Valencia no one wants to visit xD

Probably because Mediah is the best castle to own in the game. Sieging in Valencia sucks.

Posted (edited)

They're just passing castle there to. I'd say Balenos and serendia is where the action is. 

Edited by RigbyDC

Posted

Gravity, I'm calling you out. If you want your Valencia castle back, then come and fight for it.

Both of us can threaten to drop as many allied guilds as we want eternally. Know that I will not be calling any allies this next week, even though I can. Doing this is killing the game for our guilds, OUR server.

The bullshit has to stop, you finally have your precious witch awakening so no more excuses.

This Saturday,  1v1 Valencia, no allies, no holiday, all awakenings.

I bet 100 knights combat rations they stil won't show..even WITH the gates open! kek

1 person likes this

Posted

They're just passing castle there to. I'd say Balenos and serendia is where the action is. 

Unlikely, both of these guilds have hired multiple guilds in the past (Balenos every week since its been taken, they've hired people and Serendia, they hired someone the second week, and then no one has gone back.) Most of the guilds who want PVP Don't want to have to fight all these stupid alliances, we just want to slug it out one on one with these guilds who claim to be good, they get all of this gear and claim they're amazing but when it comes down to it peoples egos cannot suffer a loss for some reason, so they just avoid any situation where they will lose

Posted

Why would they "open challenge" you as your guild hides behind castle advantages? lol... are you a special kinda stupid or what?

This thread just looks like a guy who's saving face after hiring like 7 guilds because he was afraid of 1.

The ability to stalemate Manup out of a castle and make them lose their tax bonus can be a victory in itself. That's if Gravity can hold on for 4 hours.

I love how everyone is saying Gravity is dodging when ManUp always places 8-9 guilds when Gravity threatens to place on their region. Look at what happen yesterday brothers. 8 guilds for what? A rumor that Gravity is placing in your region? Rolf. ManUp has done the same thing over and over again back in Edan. Always complaining about no PvP when they're the one who kills PvP in the first place. 

How ignorant are you? As shown by their iconic handoff, Gravity + Iconic has the ability to hire as many guilds as they wish and those movements don't go unnoticed. Gravity would never solo drop on a castle if they actually wanted to take it. 

Posted

Just accept the 1v1 and fight you fking pussies. No more excuses from these chickensht diggers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0