• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Open Challenge: Valencia (1/7/2017)

195 posts in this topic

Posted

selling popcorn

xM3gsYz.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

yeah mean cause players with money that run around with vila buffs arent as good as players without them.. are you really complaining about buffs in pvp :/ ..  

Invulnerability buffs are available after every death in pvp normally? TIL

Posted

Invulnerability buffs are available after every death in pvp normally? TIL

You cant do that in Open World, whats your excuse for that ?  The RBF mechanic is dumb i agree but literally EVERYONE  has access to that , so thats a dumb ass argument to make, idk why you would even bring that up. 

Posted

The RBF mechanic is dumb i agree but literally EVERYONE  has access to that , so thats a dumb ass argument to make, idk why you would even bring that up. 

Not really, only a couple classes can abuse the rbf buff to what is being mentioned.

Posted

Not really, only a couple classes can abuse the rbf buff to what is being mentioned.

Its more exploitable on some classes but the fact still stands that everyone has access to it.  Some classes can make it across the map with the buff still up, some cant, but depending on the situation it can still be useful ( say they are infront of your spawn). Regardless comparing RBF to open world is silly especially with the evasion buff in mind, imo.  

Posted

If Gravity was a strong guild they'd come stalemate us 1v1.  Then they'd be glad Iconic got removed from Mediah castle because they'll need all the help they can get the following week to truly defeat ManUp in a giant zerg fest.  After winning Valencia with their massive alliance, they can trade the castle to Iconic the following week and claim victory over the entire server.

(If Gravity was a strong guild)

Posted (edited)

If Gravity was a strong guild they'd come stalemate us 1v1.  Then they'd be glad Iconic got removed from Mediah castle because they'll need all the help they can get the following week to truly defeat ManUp in a giant zerg fest.  After winning Valencia with their massive alliance, they can trade the castle to Iconic the following week and claim victory over the entire server.

Aren't you that kid with the funny weeb voice from one of the Lacari videos.

Edited by Gambitz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi. Former GM of ded free farm guild, Relevant speaking. Lacari and I talked earlier this week about doing a forum post/video which resulted in this thread, to see if Gravity would get baited since they're out a castle this week and recently pulled a guild merge to be "competitive" with us.

Relevant members don't particularly like alliances, and we were displeased by what happened this New Years Eve and would rather win a fight with our own power. That being said, there will be no one built besides Man Up this week on Valencia other than us, if Gravity wants to zerg Valencia, go ahead, but expect the favor to be returned the following week. This is my attempt at making Man Up a bit more jonorable, if not, have fun trading castles with Iconic and the rest of your zerglings this week.

Edited by Diva
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

j

recently pulled a guild merge to be "competitive" with us.

Actually the guild merged because FML was awful outside of like 15 members. Same reason every other guild merges into another guild. No one who merges into a guild can say they were not awful.

Edited by Scapegoaties

Posted

Hi. Former GM of ded free farm guild, Relevant speaking. Lacari and I talked earlier this week about doing a forum post/video which resulted in this thread, to see if Gravity would get baited since they're out a castle this week and recently pulled a guild merge to be "competitive" with us.

Relevant members don't particularly like alliances, and we were displeased by what happened this New Years Eve and would rather win a fight with our own power. That being said, there will be no one built besides Man Up this week on Valencia other than us, if Gravity wants to zerg Valencia, go ahead, but expect the favor to be returned the following week. This is my attempt at making Man Up a bit more jonorable, if not, have fun trading castles with Iconic and the rest of your zerglings this week.

OK

Posted

No one cares dude. Give it up. 

Posted

Like I said at the start of this post. It's not our obligation to entertain you guys. Anyone with half a brain can see the guild with castle advantage wins. Its an unwinnable fight when both guilds are similar strength. Even attempting stalemating is extremely unappealing at this point with respawn changes and 4 hour siege time changes. Maybe your a masochist and think being pushed into your base after 2 hours desperately trying to survive and stalemate would be fun pvp. 

I'd much rather take a 1v2 on balenos or serendia or maybe a 2v4 or something on calpheon. For those are guilds we haven't fought before or recently and there would be a lot less BM win or lose. We see man up everyday though and if we wanted to fight you in fair pvp we would come find you and blow up a huge fight. 

1 person likes this

Posted

From a GM to Lacari's toady.. huh, you ex-relevants reek of desperation nowadays. Gravity nor any other real guild won't dance in tune of Mad Kings' taunts. Either way they still might come but if they do it is with certainty that they will take his puny sandcastle away, no matter the actual numbers of ManUp musters.. so keep playing the politics and die lonely in your sandcastle.. just for the sake of healthy game community please do it more quietly. Specially the toxicity of you Irrelevant players poison the good salt that's going on these forums.

2 people like this

Posted

From a GM to Lacari's toady.. huh, you ex-relevants reek of desperation nowadays. Gravity nor any other real guild won't dance in tune of Mad Kings' taunts. Either way they still might come but if they do it is with certainty that they will take his puny sandcastle away, no matter the actual numbers of ManUp musters.. so keep playing the politics and die lonely in your sandcastle.. just for the sake of healthy game community please do it more quietly. Specially the toxicity of you Irrelevant players poison the good salt that's going on these forums.

eb6.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

stock-photo-baby-chicken-shit-white-back

Edited by Lacalamari

Posted (edited)

You must be really bore ,Stop trying to bait guild to fight you . You should MAN UP and go get your fight instead !  Btw Man up will never be honorable

Edited by MrdaveQc
wrong quote

Posted

Like I said at the start of this post. It's not our obligation to entertain you guys. Anyone with half a brain can see the guild with castle advantage wins. Its an unwinnable fight when both guilds are similar strength. Even attempting stalemating is extremely unappealing at this point with respawn changes and 4 hour siege time changes. Maybe your a masochist and think being pushed into your base after 2 hours desperately trying to survive and stalemate would be fun pvp. 

I'd much rather take a 1v2 on balenos or serendia or maybe a 2v4 or something on calpheon. For those are guilds we haven't fought before or recently and there would be a lot less BM win or lose. We see man up everyday though and if we wanted to fight you in fair pvp we would come find you and blow up a huge fight. 

Actually at the start of this post you asked if we could leave the gates open. After all your other guild members started to say they didn't want to lose you decided to change your mind to state that you weren't here to entertain us. You could always go back and delete the post about gates tho. Makes your argument mayb a little smarter..

Posted (edited)

Actually, if you played KR you'd realize that Mediah is the best castle to own in BDO for several reasons. No one gives a crap about ManUp or Valencia. They can keep it!

I can't believe you've actually convinced yourself that this is true lol. No one even dropped on Mediah during the first week. So either you tried to dodge taking the 'best region' or you're just trying to save face after getting stomped all over in Valencia. 

Edited by Carl_Bns
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Actually at the start of this post you asked if we could leave the gates open. After all your other guild members started to say they didn't want to lose you decided to change your mind to state that you weren't here to entertain us. You could always go back and delete the post about gates tho. Makes your argument mayb a little smarter..

Not really I think I had both the first and second comment from anyone currently in gravity. First I inquired about the gates and then after receiving a response replied that it would still be rather unfavorable. I could be wrong about the entertainment part being in this thread though. I thought it was but I'm to lazy to go reread the first page of posts. 

Leadership isn't going to be baited by this shit though I'm sure. Evidently by the fact that I'm the only retard posting in here.

Edited by Greggy

Posted

Not really I think I had both the first and second comment from anyone currently in gravity. First I inquired about the gates and then after receiving a response replied that it would still be rather unfavorable. I could be wrong about the entertainment part being in this thread though. I thought it was but I'm to lazy to go reread the first page of posts. 

Lets be honest, 5 minutes into the siege you would be locked in your base.

Posted

Gravity is now the court jesters and only purpose is to entertain us. How the mighty have fallen. 

Posted

Im the only one that think its funny how man up just challenge gravity but not barcode xD 

Posted (edited)

Im the only one that think its funny how man up just challenge gravity but not barcode xD 

Mayb cause barcode actually offered us a 1v1? So we don't have to ask them. I mean they seem like they might actually want PvP on saturdays. Not that you would know what that means.

Edited by Kelso9614

Posted (edited)

Mayb cause barcode actually offered us a 1v1? So we don't have to ask them. I mean they seem like they might actually want PvP on saturdays. Not that you would know what that means.

lol chill out im not even in gravity , But im glad you found your monkey to entertain you this week end !

Edited by MrdaveQc

Posted

bump for follow up drama tonight

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0