• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Easy to play PVP classes?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings!

I know it sounds bad, but i am not that "op" flavor of the month fanboy (atleast not that much). I just play a valkyrie, and its quite fun, to play a not to populated class, and it can be fun to play "tank" ish role. It is a bit sluggish, and gets boring(as any other class anyway) after some time, but my only real problem is with the PVP.

I was farming Elric with a friend (wizard) and we met an awa sorc and ninja and the sorc soooo owned us(trough i personally managed to cc him after some block and stuns and we killed her), it was so insane hard to target and follow up what is going on. I decided, that its hard for me to pvp with Valk. (been thinking on playing my Ranger...but not sure if its any better on control side)

So can anyone more experianced in classes suggest me a Class that is considerable easy to control in PvP? 

Posted (edited)

warrior its the braindead no skill needed  classe

Edited by MrdaveQc
3 people like this

Posted

Warrior. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Zerk shoot them desync canon and never lose a 1v1

Posted

Wizard and musa, if you loose then just run, no need for a v button. 

Posted

They say zerk. But who knows. You are going to have to grind anyways. Rangers look nice

Posted (edited)

keep in mind if you go witch or wizard you will ALWAYS be focused hard in pvp

Edited by MrdaveQc

Posted

I would say warrior,  zerk also.   Sorc actually uses alot of thier unawakened abilities in addition to awakened ones.   So funny to see people reroll to sorc and get frustrated that they aren't just steamrolling people.   If you have like 220+ awaken ap,  yeah spins are gunna own people,  but otherwise you do need some skill. 

Posted (edited)

Wizard and musa, if you loose then just run, no need for a v button. 

add kuno to the list too 

also, warrior easily the no skill class 

Edited by Claydough

Posted

With Valk you need a lot more gear to be as efficient as other classes with less gear. Sucks, but if you manage to jump that wall, also master your skills, valk can be pretty deadly. So if you want easy mode, pick one of the classes mentioned above, if you want to put some work to it, then stick to Valkyrie, it's a really unique and fun class, even if it feels painful a lot of time.

Posted

witch/wizard gets targeted the first in pvp. If you don't have around 280+DP as a witch/wizard don't even try to pvp. You will get owned. Once you hit that and around 220AP you will be top tier. 1shots all around. 

Warrior is easy class, just block grab attack block. Until they make block consume stamina. Then all the warriors will rage quit. 

Posted

Warrior. Not so op after the nerfs, but still extremely easy to get into. Kinda feels like it grinds slo though

Posted

In terms of class mechanics, wizard/witch is very easy. you don't need to know much about combos and how skills work, its all pretty cut and dry.

however, in return for this, in pvp they have to have a much better knowledge of how pvp works. knowing when/where to go in to attack/support and having an escape route open is very important because you are the #1 priority for the enemy and its easy to screw up which results in your death. 

Posted

warrior,zerk,witch/wizard

any monkey can play these 3 classes and succeed in pvp.

Posted

warr , zerk , ranger 

Posted (edited)

Warrior is easy. Zerk is strong but not easy. Blader is easy (one combo, easy movement with just one skill).

Ranger if you can kite naturally, to me it was always the easiest class but some ppl have a hard time kiting. But if u can do the movement its all kite around kd and one combo to kill anything.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

Warrior (have to agree with other. It is the most brain-dead class in the game right now) and ranger :)

Posted

I like how there is a 10 pages thread about rangers being overpowered, yet I don't see anybody say ranger here lmfao.

If you are looking for classes that dont require high ap, go with witch/zerker/warrior/musa.

Posted (edited)

I like how there is a 10 pages thread about rangers being overpowered, yet I don't see anybody say ranger here lmfao.

Um... you must be blind. :P

Warrior (have to agree with other. It is the most brain-dead class in the game right now) and ranger :)

Warrior is easy. Zerk is strong but not easy. Blader is easy (one combo, easy movement with just one skill).

Ranger if you can kite naturally, to me it was always the easiest class but some ppl have a hard time kiting. But if u can do the movement its all kite around kd and one combo to kill anything.

warr , zerk , ranger 

Edited by Fiore

Posted

What about tamer :D?

Posted

Um... you must be blind. :P

they posted that after me, I didn't refresh the page before, still the fact that every body included warrior but not everybody included ranger says something. 

What about tamer :D?

tamers require you to learn the combo but they are still good.

Posted

Warrior. Just spin jump into enemy, throw into ground, spank with sword and block. Lather rinse repeat till enemy dies.

Musa. Dash around a lot to avoid cc, then spin left, spin right, spin left, spin right. Lather rinse repeat till enemy dies.

They have to be the easiest most brain dead classes to pvp with.

Posted

Warrior. Just spin jump into enemy, throw into ground, spank with sword and block. Lather rinse repeat till enemy dies.

Musa. Dash around a lot to avoid cc, then spin left, spin right, spin left, spin right. Lather rinse repeat till enemy dies.

They have to be the easiest most brain dead classes to pvp with.

Warrior for pvp is: 360 block -> instant 100+% rage -> Ulti -> all dead :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0