• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

semi-afk-leveling [Guide] semi-Afk leveling as a Witch. it works! 0,007% exp per~ 2 minutes

142 posts in this topic

Posted

This would never happen if there was still xp loss on pk 

we had a system that controlled this already

Posted

This would never happen if there was still xp loss on pk 

we had a system that controlled this already

even if someone is exploiting, I would never go as far as making them lose exp. You better hope your gear is higher or you can channel switch and fingers crossed he never see you again or you gonna be stuck at 0% 

Posted

even if someone is exploiting, I would never go as far as making them lose exp. You better hope your gear is higher or you can channel switch and fingers crossed he never see you again or you gonna be stuck at 0% 

lol

i dont think anyone needs to fear the player that feels the need to afk grind xD

Posted

lol

i dont think anyone needs to fear the player that feels the need to afk grind xD

one thing I learned is never underestimate another player, you never know who you are really messing with, yeah sure u can go flag if you are one of the competitive 240ap players but otherwise I highly suggest you to never flag up. Be glad that there is no exp loss upon flag, I know some 200+ap trolls who purposely kill others at pirates every weekend on every channel just for fun.

Posted

one thing I learned is never underestimate another player, you never know who you are really messing with, yeah sure u can go flag if you are one of the competitive 240ap players but otherwise I highly suggest you to never flag up. Be glad that there is no exp loss upon flag, I know some 200+ap trolls who purposely kill others at pirates every weekend on every channel just for fun.

must be pretty boring for you running around too scared to fight anyone 

its just a game, flag up and enjoy the fall out

1 person likes this

Posted

must be pretty boring for you running around too scared to fight anyone 

its just a game, flag up and enjoy the fall out

like I said, I solo pirate main rotation, I dont have to flag, I'm not stupid to go from blue to red in 5 secs.

Posted (edited)

As I said before, it doesn't matter if it's allowed or not (Which it obviously is), because you have to be a very strange human being to prioritize this over afk fishing for relics.

57-58 takes half a day of online play, or you can eat up 480 hours of precious AFK fishing time to get there and lose a potential ballpark estimate of 250-350 Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, and therefore get an incomparably low amount of progression for doing this.

It just doesn't matter, so why bother.

Edit: Not to mention afk fishing is AFK for ~10 hours and this requires action every 30 minutes.

Edited by ebonystallion
their -> there
3 people like this

Posted

This is not an exploid and an already existing methote in ANY game with a Pet (Guildwars2, WoW, ...)

How is this an exploid? its an unique mechanic.

How is it not?

Doesn't matter though, I'll just grab & pull mobs on you each time so you lose more exp than you gain. :3

Posted

It's good you share this dumb idea.

Now we soon have to summom the pet every 3 minutes.

GG nerd.

Posted

Or they can just make it so that the only time pets attack are when characters attack. People will call this an exploit. I'm pretty sure tamers can even do this. Since their pet never dies and can aggro mobs and can attack after being told to attack. Shit, better nerf tamer pets. 

Posted

Any witch/wiz I see doing this will get killed 

Better aggro a lot of mobs, bring them next to pet so it'll hit them and take aggro so that mobs will hit/kill the owner. V'ing out or escaping may work as well.

Pretty sure the guy also have a healing macro on off-the-record which would be against the ToS.

Posted

Better aggro a lot of mobs, bring them next to pet so it'll hit them and take aggro so that mobs will hit/kill the owner. V'ing out or escaping may work as well.

Pretty sure the guy also have a healing macro on off-the-record which would be against the ToS.

And then people complaining about getting PKed while afk fishing. People like u are no humans. People like u only want to grief the gameplay experience of other players. No words for that.

Posted

Also, if that doesn't work for whatever reason, you can flag up and knock them back into a group of mobs, which is what I usually do.

You'll only lose like 200 karma.

Posted

And then people complaining about getting PKed while afk fishing. People like u are no humans. People like u only want to grief the gameplay experience of other players. No words for that.

hakoven island ... i don't kill them, i ship them to hakoven island, way more fun !!!!! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Also, if that doesn't work for whatever reason, you can flag up and knock them back into a group of mobs, which is what I usually do.

You'll only lose like 200 karma.

everytime i see people do this to my horse at sausan, i will flag even if im about to hit red.

1 person likes this

Posted

They should just make it so that our pet desummons after 5 min if our char is not performing any action

2 people like this

Posted

As I said before, it doesn't matter if it's allowed or not (Which it obviously is), because you have to be a very strange human being to prioritize this over afk fishing for relics.

57-58 takes half a day of online play, or you can eat up 480 hours of precious AFK fishing time to get there and lose a potential ballpark estimate of 250-350 Ancient Relic Crystal Shards, and therefore get an incomparably low amount of progression for doing this.

It just doesn't matter, so why bother.

Everyone just stop arguing about the stupidest thing ever... ^ this right here explains everything pretty damn well.

1 person likes this

Posted

They should just make it so that our pet desummons after 5 min if our char is not performing any action

and can't summon it again if the character have not moved in the last 30 seconds.

Posted

You know you're in for a Forum post when the OP is juicyjanna...

Posted

so i cant go to toilet when im grinding sojmewhere? cause when im back im dead?. no minimum 10 minutes.

Posted

so i cant go to toilet when im grinding sojmewhere? cause when im back im dead?. no minimum 10 minutes.

Like... every other goddamned class?

Please.

7 people like this

Posted

Im leveling as afk for 4 nights already :)

2 people like this

Posted

what are u doing in that 5 minutes? :D oh.... just girls dont need more than two minutes :D and u are a guy.... :D
And how do u grind before awakening? :o did u everytime die? :D

Posted

You post this under the guides section or the wizards and witches forum section.

Given you did it here in "General" makes me think you did it for the triggers, salt and attention you are getting now. Enjoy your moment.

1 person likes this

Posted

what are u doing in that 5 minutes? :D oh.... just girls dont need more than two minutes :D and u are a guy.... :D
And how do u grind before awakening? :o did u everytime die? :D

i make ESc -> save place or logout to character screen.