• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

semi-afk-leveling [Guide] semi-Afk leveling as a Witch. it works! 0,007% exp per~ 2 minutes

142 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's not an exploit.

You are not qualified to make this judgement Volunteer.

I Believe this one needs to be elevated to the higher up's

Untitled.png

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Wait... pets being IMMORTAL may result in problems? 

Never saw that one coming. /rollseyes

Posted

You are not qualified to make this judgement Volunteer.

I Believe this one needs to be elevated to the higher up's

Untitled.png

Anyone with common sense is qualified to judge this case.

And on top of this, I also asked a Game Master about this issue, especially because of the quote below, and take a guess what the GM said. Hint: It's the answer you quoted.

I have a Tamer that I used to summon my wolf to AFK at Catfish to farm. I got a warning from one of the GM saying that it was an exploit to farm while AFKing. Never did it again. 

1 person likes this

Posted

And on top of this, I also asked a Game Master about this issue, especially because of the quote below, and take a guess what the GM said. Hint: It's the answer you quoted.

Because it is a minor issue now does not it can become a major issue in the future. See; Digging.

This requires some looking into.

Posted

So pls screen that answer at your final post in this thread before closing :D  so nobody need to search for that answer in the whole thread :)

Posted (edited)

It's not an exploit.

Now im confused: First u said "its not an exploit" Then u asked a GM and say "its the answer you quoted", that said "GM said it is exploit"

???

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

I love pking afk witches and wizards lol cause how noob can you get? afk leveling sounds kinda like a exsploit that should be fixed.

if this isent a exsploit then allow all classes to have a afk leveling utility!

fair is fair

Posted (edited)

It's not an exploit.

Now im confused: First u said "its not an exploit" Then u asked a GM and say "its the answer you quoted", that said "GM said it is exploit"

???

Ich erklär es dir mal auf deutsch.... das scheinst du noch besser zu verstehen als englisch... :D

er fragte es bereits einen GM.... aufgrund des darunterstehenden Zitats. Von ihm bekam er die Antwort, dass es kein Exploit sei ^^
---
he's asking a gm before he said "its not an exploit". just cause of that quote of another player which was wrote in that thread. u have to learn to read .... and i have to learn english xD

Edited by Jamsin Kandor
1 person likes this

Posted

All they need to do is change the mechanic so that any mobs your pet kills, you gain no EXP and no loot drops. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@Alterist i updated the topic, to make Clear its Allowed and NOT an Exploid. Since that Discussion is over with that, I wish u can Move this Thread to the Witch/Wizzard Class section.

yours,

JuicyJanna

Posted

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cAAKTEr1exchQKqLWgL1a9n

Also a bit off-topic

.eJwFwUEOgyAQAMC_cC-7oC7oO3o3BAiQqEtge2r

Do you Remember?

Posted

so wheres the afk leveling for all other classes? till the other classes get this, this is a exsploit reguardless of what the devs say why cause no other classes can do this! common sence in a mmo a class should not have a major afk combat leveling advantage unless all classes givin some kinda function like this..

Posted

@Alterist i updated the topic, to make Clear its Allowed and NOT an Exploid. Since that Discussion is over with that, I wish u can Move this Thread to the Witch/Wizzard Class section.

yours,

JuicyJanna

He isnt a CM or GM and he didnt showed anything what the gm said, so its still not solved till we have a clear answer from a cm or gm like @CM_Aethon @GM_Dew

2 people like this

Posted

He isnt a CM or GM and he didnt showed anything what the gm said, so its still not solved till we have a clear answer from a cm or gm like @CM_Aethon @GM_Dew

this 100%

1 person likes this

Posted

Unless any official answer comes from the GM staff I highly doubt your word is qualified enough to prevent "sudden bans"

Where's the proof you spoke with a GM either way? Where's the official "communication" ?

1 person likes this

Posted

simple fix make pet not attack if witch/wiz is afk for say 2 minutes.

Posted

Alterist checked this with us before posting so. This isn't seen as an exploit, simply a highly inefficient way of farming.

Best regards,
GM Dew

7 people like this

Posted

They should just make it so that our pet desummons after 5 min if our char is not performing any action

Or do what WoW does, if only the pet attacks then there's no xp or loot.

I'm not surprised that this wasn't thought about at the development meeting for this feature. PA clearly dont like thinking through things properly.

Posted

Alterist checked this with us before posting so. This isn't seen as an exploit, simply a highly inefficient way of farming.

Best regards,
GM Dew

so pls close that thread - with ur post at least.... and delete my post :D so every user will find that answer without searching :)

Posted

A solution to this is to give the summon some health, when it dies the AFK'ed caster will die too.  End story, fixed.

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Now its Official thank u.

Posted

It is okay if anyone forgets their magical character amidst monsters while afk, it is not your fault that the pet was blessed with immortality to ❤️ly protect you all the time, maybe one day it will be granted mortality so that both the master and the companion can spend their life together until death ...

Matter cleared from the blackboard !

clean.thumb.gif.eb2599731e03bff2990325a0

Posted

Guys stop the salt now. That doesnt need to be fixed. Every class has a unique playstile :)

People should get rewarded for beeing clever and find nice ideas to level :)

And since its allowed its nice :)

Posted

Guys stop the salt now. That doesnt need to be fixed. Every class has a unique playstile :)

People should get rewarded for beeing clever and find nice ideas to level :)

And since its allowed its nice :)

Unique playstyle like disable mana potions because its unfair for witch/wizard and the skills are useless?